Yea Man
Tgwu
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 am

Dear ol' jamesydeign. Do anything for money, that young guy. Some people have no morality whatsoever.

http://darrenjamesdesign.co.uk/portfolio/plymouth-argyle-stadium-branding/

Last edited by beesrus on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am

A white feather to a dying man taken entirely out of context! raised eyebrow raised eyebrow popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Can I just say this is all becoming most entertaining, much more so than the shite budget football Argo are serving up.
Handbags Rant Sulk laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 1:32 pm

I only went up Muvvers to hang up her curtains and i come back to all this hilarity, Geddon bheys :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Ade the green now calling for a mass cull of dissenters to cleanse the site on the 'praise the mods thread'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Ade the green now calling for a mass cull of dissenters to cleanse the site on the 'praise the mods thread'
A mass cull from the site 'and from the club'.
Please, don't make me laugh lol! laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
A mass cull from the site 'and from the club'.
Please, don't make me laugh lol!  laugh  laugh

Mass cull they're having a giraffe....they got around 20-25 regular posters about 10 Moderators and site admin looking out for 3 posts a day each plus Newell and Deliars Multis.....any culling and there will be no one left maybe Mike Greening with his spectacular clapping hands and thats yer lot
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Andy Holland has some neck,

Even if I don't always necessarily agree with every decision they make, it has to be acknowledged that modding this board is a hard work and a largely thankless task - I appreciate it a lot.

I find it ridiculous how seriously some people seem to take an Internet discussion forum about a parochial football team though.

If you're one of those people who's written essays about the "dark forces" at work on here, then respectfully, you really need to get a life. It's a forum, it really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things.Wake up, smell the coffee, realise how absolutely silly it is to get so worked up about something so inconsequential.

This is about Newell playing the victim about being abused by this site when he is the abuser. Every time he fecks up he starts whining about how nasty everybody over here is, how we libel him, stalk him. He has brought it all on himself by threatening people, calling their employers, sending white feathers to dying men, publishing all my personal details online, address, phone number, email (why did he have them in his dossier anyway?) undermining the AFT with his mate the pres using multi's on that fantastic forum pasoti lol calling Peggy a witch and baiting her the day her mother died, hacking email accounts the list is endless.
So Andy until you are on the receiving end of any of the above then don't dare tell me or anyone else that it's "inconsequential" is isn't. Too many people think this is all a war of words over an Internet site. It isn't it's a direct result of Newells aggressive and irresponsible behaviour in real life over a number of years Newell is the only one to my knowledge ever to take Internet wars outside of the Internet.

Last edited by Earwegoagain on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Boldness lacking.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Prince rock told to shut up or be banned!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:17 pm

This i have to agree with, however as soon as it comes off the internet and into real life a line has been crossed

Quote :
If you're one of those people who's written essays about the "dark forces" at work on here, then respectfully, you really need to get a life. It's a forum, it really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things.Wake up, smell the coffee, realise how absolutely silly it is to get so worked up about something so inconsequential.

Last edited by Dane. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Oh dear. Guilty by association. You're either with us or against us.  Very Happy Poor old princerock.  Greenskin will be next. All part of the polarisation many people are baying for. The rotweiller thrives on a ruck, it's his only pleasure.
I thought it highly amusing all the king's men were forced to publicly declare themselves as agree-ists. Pedlar sloped up last of all, wondering how on earth he got himself so trapped. Still, Ottawa was knocked into shape a few years back. J Edgar Hoover has something on all of them in his dossier Razz

Last edited by beesrus on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Knobber Jong Nool, about as popular as a Turd in a Swimming pool with Argyle fans having to wheel out the Tame Mods he hand picked to back up the website he's just about finished off!!!...Hilariously sad in a comedy gold sort of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 pm

#3 Advice on 'personal privacy' from a sender of white feather. Classy. As always.
THE most regrettable thing I have ever done in my life, both on and off the internet. But again, taken entirely out of context.

An admission of sorts in reply to Daniel M (de-activated)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 pm

How the feck is it out of context?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Gotta love the diverse, thoroughly un-orchestrated responses from these random pasoti members jocolor geek

Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 Screen11

Its a multi fest,

Yet its wrong for us to have multis....

Still haven't caught me pig sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
How the feck is it out of context?
Feck knows mate.
I'm sure there's a totally rational explanation, that will be used 'on judgement day'. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Gotta love the diverse, thoroughly un-orchestrated responses from these random pasoti members jocolor geek

Its a multi fest,

I believe that there is a full house of Mod agreements. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Me neither. Laughing ((((De-Liar scurries away frothing at the mouth that he hasn't caught me on Pisspoti via an IP check jizz-fest -LOL)))
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:03 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Its a multi fest,

House of Mod thats a tv show ain't it
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:04 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Me neither. Laughing  ((((De-Liar scurries away frothing at the mouth that he hasn't caught me on Pisspoti via an IP check jizz-fest -LOL)))

Must have his toilet roll onbulk order don't want to run out of jizz rags,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Im Scared how accurate my fake north korean statement done on saturday is word for word what nool and the gang have said themselves over the last few days.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Newell reminding everybody that it's a football site and can we please all ignore the comedy show he's provided us all with? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:16 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Me neither. Laughing  ((((De-Liar scurries away frothing at the mouth that he hasn't caught me on Pisspoti via an IP check jizz-fest -LOL)))
FFS!
Buy more Kleenex!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Jethro wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Its a multi fest,

House of Mod thats a tv show ain't it
More crazys than celebrity big brother lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Angry wrote:
Im Scared how accurate my fake north korean statement done on saturday is word for word what nool and the gang have said themselves over the last few days.

They don't read this site! lol!
(yeah of course)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Statement...   Pasoti Statement... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti Statement...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next