Les Miserable
Punchdrunk
Yea Man
Earwegoagain
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

IJN is a liar. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:55 am

Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:
I found an old whatsapp conversation I had with him the other day.  Sent it to rickler !

Stick it on here Laughing

Hope its funnier than the Miranda hart written pasoti statement video Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:56 am

Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:
I found an old whatsapp conversation I had with him the other day.  Sent it to rickler !

Don't trust Dane an inch, Yea Man, even if only because of what was revealed on here about him the other day. He's got some balls to be on here at all after that - but then instructions have to be followed, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 am

What was revealed the other day ?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:22 am

Dane. wrote:

Recognise this??

https://www.argyletd.com/t10801p25-property-not-promotion#339379
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 am

Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Recognise this??

https://www.argyletd.com/t10801p25-property-not-promotion#339379

Hang on a minute. Off to Lidle for popcorn supplies! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 am

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Don't trust Dane an inch, Yea Man, even if only because of what was revealed on here about him the other day. He's got some balls to be on here at all after that - but then instructions have to be followed, don't they?

Good Post popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Good Post popcorn popcorn
X2 Thanks/OK
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Oh wow. A conversation with chris Webb years ago. Would have thought you had thicker skin by now Peggy.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Bunny Rabbit is a double agent ?!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Dane. wrote:
Oh wow.  A conversation with chris Webb years ago. Would have thought you had thicker skin by now Peggy.

Maybe an apology?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Oh wow.  A conversation with chris Webb years ago. Would have thought you had thicker skin by now Peggy.

Maybe an apology?

Thanks, but not too bothered, tbh YM. He wouldn't mean it anyway - nobody who gets up to half the shit perpetrated by the odious little tosser over the years is going to think he's done anything worth apologising for. I'm more interested in the timing of his recent reappearance.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Bunny Rabbit is a double agent ?!

To think as well he almost ended up as a mod.....
popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:31 pm

Peggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Maybe an apology?

Thanks, but not too bothered, tbh YM. He wouldn't mean it anyway - nobody who gets up to half the shit perpetrated by the odious little tosser over the years is going to think he's done anything worth apologising for. I'm more interested in the timing of his recent reappearance.

No doubt if I responded being equally as insulting you would winge and try and get me banned. I actually think I apoligise to you already for my part in all that went on many years ago. So no I won't be doing it again.

My reappearance means nothing. I often flit in and out, sometimes I post, sometimes I have conversations with people like frank bullit via the ' pm' system. but certainly have no part in all the bullshit and mud slinging that goes on. Seriously no part at all.

As for the text screen shot. - quite frankly couldn't care less about it now. Many more people have done a lot worse then that.

What a scandal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN is a liar.   IJN is a liar. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN is a liar.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2