zyph
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:44 am

Proof last night that drug cheats should be banned for life.....the atmosphere went totally flat as world athletics was knocked into the long grass by Gatlin winning.....hollow victory....just imagine him failing a test after this ?

ps....sorry mods please move this into the right section.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 am

Move it yourself ffs
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:43 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Move it yourself ffs

Miserable by nature to I see....just a polite ask....don't need your sarcasm that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 am

No sarcasm intended zyph, It's really not difficult to do it yourself. Do you think the mods have nothing better to do on a fine Sunday morn than sit around waiting for a drooler to request help for something he or she could quite easily do themselves?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No sarcasm intended zyph, It's really not difficult to do it yourself. Do you think the mods have nothing better to do on a fine Sunday morn than sit around waiting for a drooler to request help for something he or she could quite easily do themselves?  
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 pm

That's obviously lifted 68/69's stone.... there there
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 pm

zyph wrote:
That's obviously lifted 68/69's stone.... there there
Stick to booing athletes on the telly, Zyphilis the Drooler. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:23 pm

zyph wrote:
Proof last night that drug cheats should be banned for life.....the atmosphere went totally flat as world athletics was knocked into the long grass by Gatlin winning.....hollow victory....just imagine him failing a test after this ?

Or perhaps Bolt failing one ???

Gatlin has served the ban placed on him by the IAAF or whoever it was. What more can he do.

Don't get the hysteria in the media of the poster boy's Swansong being ruined by "two times drug cheat" Gatlin.
He's sure to have been tested again so if he's clean now he's won it fair & square, if not I hold my hands up, but give him the credit he's due now.

Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
zyph wrote:

Or perhaps Bolt failing one ???

Gatlin has served the ban placed on him by the IAAF or whoever it was. What more can he do.

Don't get the hysteria in the media of the poster boy's Swansong being ruined by "two times drug cheat" Gatlin.
He's sure to have been tested again so if he's clean now he's won it fair & square, if not I hold my hands up, but give him the credit he's due now.

I believe he was clean last night, but with it being held in London, he just ran very fast to go and buy some serious shit lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:59 pm

zyph wrote:

As requested.....
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
zyph wrote:

As requested.....
And then a hero came along....
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:28 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
zyph wrote:

As requested.....

Thank you....PP.

The problem is the dopers are always ahead of the game.....in months to come his sample might fail the latest test.....as a two time doping cheat he shouldn't be allowed to run......cheating can pay dividends it seems....once a cheat always a cheat.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:20 pm

With Seb Coe in charge who can be surprised?
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:03 pm

zyph wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
zyph wrote:

As requested.....

Thank you....PP.

The problem is the dopers are always ahead of the game.....in months to come his sample might fail the latest test.....as a two time doping cheat he shouldn't be allowed to run......cheating can pay dividends it seems....once a cheat always a cheat.

So, what about Mccormick being allowed to resume his career, playing for Argyle. That's ok is it, and a less serious matter ? Get real.
And while we're on the matter of "cheating", some footballers continually cheat, week in, week out, and are lauded for it by their own fans. Zero tolerance when it suits for dear old Judge Jefferies, eh Razz  How about two sendings off for violent conduct and it's a life time ban ? That'll sort it.  #gogettaproppperjob. boooooooooooo !!
I had to laugh at Putin's view on doping when Russia were banned. While he is qute clearly an authoritarian horror, he sure nailed the Western system of dope testing, and how the West just say the drugs are medically essential, and that covers it. And then up came Wiggo and the infamous package nobody will talk about and nobody can remember. Can't wait for adrenalin to be banned.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 pm

What has Luke got to do with doping ?

What Luke did was very wrong....but he had not planned to kill two children and seriously injure the father....and he paid the price that was given to him.

Gatlin doped TWICE to gain an unfair advantage....he cheated not once...but did it yet again and that is beyond belief.....we have athletes at the moment receiving medals from years back because of cheats being found out like Gatlin.
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Gatlin has also paid the price for his cheating, as decreed by the sport authorities that run Athletics. He's done his bird. It comes under the age old world wide desire to rehabilitate offenders, but then you're probably not into that., unless it's one of your own of course. Gatlin is probably less likely to cheat now than all the rest put together.

A bit late given his last 6 years, but old Vince Cable has just coined some great one liners today describing old geezas like you, Zyph. "Self declared martyrs" certainly fits. Or perhaps you're a doping jihadi. You fundamentalists are all the same.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40842017
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:11 pm

zyph wrote:
What has Luke got to do with doping ?

What Luke did was very wrong....but he had not planned to kill two children and seriously injure the father....and he paid the price that was given to him.

Gatlin (was caught ) TWICE to gain an unfair advantage....he cheated not once (but 100's of races)...but did it yet again and that is beyond belief.....we have athletes at the moment receiving medals from years back because of cheats being found out like Gatlin.

Corrected for you.......

Having said that for a 35 year who is "probably" clean now that was a decent victory on a very slow track last night
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:22 pm

I had forgotten beesrus....your Mr Perfect...know everything....been there....done that...got the T shirt....I will just keep quiet in future...impossible to have an alternative view in your majesties presence.....but don't expect me to doff my cap.....do you live by yourself.....don't bother to answer that.....I'll not bother to answer.

Vince Cable (70 plus himself) probably included anyone over 35 in his comment....if they don't vote they have no say.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Anyone knowingly taking performance enhancing drugs to gain an advantage over other competitors should be banned for life - simple as that. What good is a 2 year ban? They've cheated, they should not be allowed to compete again.

It'll never happen though, governing bodies are far too weak.
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:18 pm

zyph wrote:
I had forgotten beesrus....your Mr Perfect...know everything....been there....done that...got the T shirt....I will just keep quiet in future...impossible to have an alternative view in your majesties presence.....but don't expect me to doff my cap.....do you live by yourself.....don't bother to answer that.....I'll not bother to answer.

You sound just like Brent answering Rickler's question at his fan love in. Attack the man, not the ball. Cheeeeeatt !!. boooooo !!  You boo boys are all the same, you just attack those that have a different opinion. I'm not perfect, and I will have cheated at football. Probably more than twice. You know, the odd hand of god, a penalty or two.
Debate the subject you started on the main page.... it had obviously got right up yer nose Very Happy
Come on, why shouldn't Gatlin be given another chance to earn a living when Luke McCormick can. I just don't get your one eyed justice. Maybe it just hit one of your old buttons. Rebel with a cause.

And then to top it off, the old pasoti classic jocolor  do you live on your own, are you pissed routine. Dear oh dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 pm

And one more thing about "performance enhancing drugs". A whacking great list of brilliant artistic endeavours in this country have been penned, painted, sculpted, strummed while under the influence. Lord Biro Byron is a classic example. Why should sport be any different ? The art industry is a competitive beast. Let's be worthwhile puritans sucking our biscuits, banning that youth sine die that produce masterpieces under performance enhancing substances. Let's burn Sergeant Pepper on a bonfire.

The real elephant in the room, and I'm going to sound far too leftie for some on here, is too many rewards are given to those who win, as opposed to those that have competed,  and lost. Without these "losers", there would be no sport, and they deserve almost equal remuneration. The fault is the baying public, as much as the competitors. It's just a game with made up rules.
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Any sportsman should be banned sine die when found guilty using performance enhancing drugs, but rules are rules and until they're changed (if ever) cheats like Gatlin will still be around, the difference in his case was being found guilty twice, so after being given his second chance he's at it again, so right or wrong ?
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:13 pm

he served his banned and earned this win clean. fair play to him.
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Graiser wrote:
Any sportsman should be banned sine die when found guilty using performance enhancing drugs, but rules are rules and until they're changed (if ever) cheats like Gatlin will still be around, the difference in his case was being found guilty twice, so after being given his second chance he's at it again, so right or wrong ?

his first ban was rescinded as the drug he tested positive for was in his medication for ADHD.

if we start banning everyone for life for failing tests after serving a ban where do we stand on convicted criminals in sports?
Back to top Go down

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:55 am

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

his first ban was rescinded as the drug he tested positive for was in his medication for ADHD.

if we start banning everyone for life for failing tests after serving a ban where do we stand on convicted criminals in sports?

Not sure his first ban was rescinded but was reduced from 2 years to one year, but we are talking about performance enhancing drugs which in his particular sport where races can be won by 1/100 of a second must be very relevant.
As such not sure it's relevant at all if someone has had a criminal conviction, served their time and taken up their profession again whether in sport or other forms of employment.
''Tis a poser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GATLIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATLIN   GATLIN Empty

Back to top Go down

GATLIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: