harvetheslayer
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:06 am

Argyle are checking OAP and Children ID when they picked up their ST from Ticket Office which are causing some headaches from some who turn up with out a birth certificate or passport.

My question is how are they checking posted ST's?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:52 am

Don't worry, they've drafted in Mr Newell. He already knows every Argyle fan and their "real" identity so it's reassuring he's been drafted into the office. Thank you Mr Newell Thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Has the fat bastard lost weight.....??
So reassuring that Internet Ian is in control wonder what the staff call him.....??
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:28 am

Probably after your address Harve so he can send the boys around to fill you in.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Probably after your address Harve so he can send the boys around to fill you in.

I offered both addresses to JL to pass on to Brent with instructions to tell Brent to contact me direct if he's got a beef....Nooly wont come within a country mile of me knowingly or his squeaky effeminate mate as they both know the outcome.
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:25 am

They look delighted to have Uncle Ian lending a hand. "Milk with 2 sugars please"
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Don't think that's Newell.
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Doesn't look like Newell to me
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:00 pm

It aint him..he was in there monday though ..wearing a pork pie type of hat and a pair shorts ..there was no masses to hand out coffee to though..hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm

I never made it out to be Newell. That was taken from his twitter feed whilst he was in the office.
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I never made it out to be Newell. That was taken from his twitter feed whilst he was in the office.

General Nool bashing aside, what the feck is he doing in the ticket office? Does he have an official position or is he just abusing his aaa pass?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 pm

I am sure photos of PC screens are not covered by data protection.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:58 am

I agree with the poster on free chat

The amount of abuse I see for the ticket office staff is dreadful. They are extremely hard working people, doing their best. I don't know why people feel they can be rude or disrespectful to or about them for just doing their job. Don't shoot the messenger. A lot of the problems are out of their control--------

I been to Home Park this morning to pick up five ST, had the required document at hand. The young girl who served me was friendly and efficient. bless her.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Its not the staff people have got beef with they do there best..its the shit infrastructure of the club needs sorting out have seen the state of the box office area lately that sums it up for me a total shit tip..totally amateur
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Picked mine up today and no ID requested
Back to top Go down

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I agree with the poster on free chat

The amount of abuse I see for the ticket office staff is dreadful. They are extremely hard working people, doing their best. I don't know why people feel they can be rude or disrespectful to or about them for just doing their job. Don't shoot the messenger. A lot of the problems are out of their control--------

I been to Home Park this morning to pick up five ST, had the required document at hand. The young girl who served me was friendly and efficient. bless her.

Absolutely everyone I've dealt with from the ticket office has been exemplary in their attitude and proffesionalism.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 am

Too many complaining to the wrong people over very little IMO.

My personal experience of buying a white membership has been pretty straight forward, paid for it online and I'll be asked for ID when I collect it. Whether the latter is enforced I would assume to be discretionary, it's something new apparently and checking ID for several thousand people over a short period seems a bit much to ask when it could've been avoided by making collection available weeks earlier.

Where have all these new vile and poisonous freaks n weirdoes surfaced from?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:16 am

So when I'm asked by Erringtons piece when picking up my lads travel club ticket in April "have you just guessed your sons address" (because I hesitated for split second as he has two) they deserve everything they get.....
What I didnt mention on freechat at the time was in the end I had to ask if my Aunty (to verify myself) was on the same coach (she was as it turned out) and I'm then asked for her address which I knew.....the dopey cow was STILL prevaricating at this stage when I told her to get Starnes at which point she said snarled "give it to him" to a colleague and she walked away the arrogant bitch

I was PERFECTLY polite throughout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ST's  ID checks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST's ID checks   ST's  ID checks Empty

Back to top Go down

ST's ID checks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: