sufferedsince 68
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Oh for a striker that can bang in a few over a season. Reid did a job on that scale and Adams could well do with a like minded plaer in the mould of Reid now. Will it happen, who knows.

As stated, Adams could be seeking a more defined team effort, rather than individualism.

I'm sure Derek and every other manager in every league dreams of a 20+ goal striker coming into their squad, in reality they are very few and far between.
Don't think Derek has much option right now but to hope the other guys collectively knock a few in, think the new Reuben looks promising - hope so, at least encouraging that Wylde got one Saturday. cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Oh for a striker that can bang in a few over a season. Reid did a job on that scale and Adams could well do with a like minded plaer in the mould of Reid now. Will it happen, who knows.

As stated, Adams could be seeking a more defined team effort, rather than individualism.

Oh for a decent owner who invests in the club not some wank development.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 am

Ryan Taylor out for at least three months with broken ankle according to Brentherald.
Bugger that's bad news, better start knocking loudly
on Brents office door Derek, as he will probably be humming loudly to himself with his fingers in his ears whilst hiding under his desk. bom
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:23 am

Well We're fecked.
I forgot we was playing last night and saturday till someone reminded me,
Just not bothered with brent and the stooges feckin this club up any more, wish we went bust and started from the bottom again,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 am

Jethro wrote:
Well We're fecked.
Just not bothered with brent and the stooges feckin this club up any more, wish we went bust and started from the bottom again,
And we have the mankover fiasco to come yet, which will be more entertaining that an Eastenders plot. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Well We're fecked.
And we have the mankover fiasco to come yet, which will be more entertaining that an Eastenders plot. laugh

Will never ever start like everything else connected to the cretin at the helm....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Well We're fecked.

I've lost interest , Brents not going anytime soon so this bullshit continues.
I just hope one day the truth comes out and brick by brick Brents empire starts to crumble, like an all you can eat diner when pig is there.

Seriously is there any hope of this nightmare ending ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 pm

not yet.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 pm

not yet.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Well We're fecked.

I've lost interest , Brents not going anytime soon so this bullshit continues.
I just hope one day the truth comes out and brick by brick Brents empire starts to crumble, like an all you can eat diner when pig  is there.

Seriously is there any hope of this nightmare ending ?

We might beat Charlton on Saturday and all will be well again, after all we had a poor start last season and we got promoted, nothing to worry about. Pig geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Well We're fecked.
Its all gone quiet on the Mankover front community Si, has now become Silent Si, and wor Jimmy,well his record speaks for itself!! geek none of the fantasy project will ever be built which will suprise no one. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy a striker campaign.   Buy a striker campaign. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy a striker campaign.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2