Yea Man
vincent_vega
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I did not make a racist statement. You forced your own interpretation on to it. Not the same thing at all.

Not my interpretation at all, but modern society  The phrase today has for whatever reasons assumed a certain racial connetation, and so therefore is generally avoided in 'polite' circles.

Which is why you probably don't know that.

Your refusal to accept that makes you a bigot.  No surprise there.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Wotevs.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I did not make a racist statement. You forced your own interpretation on to it. Not the same thing at all.

You've tripped up sir, it's not Rickler's or my interpretation, it's well known as a derogatory racist term, whether it started out as such is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Not it is not relevant.

It is very relevant.

It's the whole point.

It's why I used it.

I wasn't unthinking at all.

There's loads of whooshing going on here but it isn't me that should be hearing it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm

can I use 'call a shovel a shovel'?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not it is not relevant.

It is very relevant.

It's the whole point.

It's why I used it.

There's loads of whooshing going on here but it isn't me that should be hearing it.

No chance you are just wrong, is there?

You need help.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not it is not relevant.

It is very relevant.

It's the whole point.

It's why I used it.

No chance you are just wrong, is there?

You need help.

Coming from somebody who has stalked me for decades that's a bit rich.

As well as being entirely inaccurate in every last respect.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Oh, quelle surprise! The stalking card being played again. Poor little victim you.

Only in your self centered egocentric PC world, could refuting your constant stream of bullshit be considered stalking.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Wotevs.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 pm

"Wotevs" The best you can offer (again).

You being left speechless in fact say's everything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not it is not relevant.

It is very relevant.

It's the whole point.

It's why I used it.

I think probably you've slightly lost the plot or it's time for beddy byes, it's either irrelevant or relevant, can't be both
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Every post you make adds further proof to my point.

I have no wish at all to engage with you. I can happily ignore you and usually do. What a shame you are unable to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not it is not relevant.

It is very relevant.

It's the whole point.

It's why I used it.

I think probably you've slightly lost the plot or it's time for beddy byes, it's either irrelevant or relevant, can't be both

I made a typo.

Isn't that obvious?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Jeez wept........

It's not the typo, stoopid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:59 am

Rickler wrote:
What on earth did Kagami do that was so wrong?  Apart from give a boat load of money!  I think he only ever visited Plymouth once and seem to entrust his 'authority' to Tony Campbell?

He seemed to play no part in any decisions made whatsoever at Home Park.  In my mind, he seemed to have got stiffed more than anyone else, considering...

What are you reasons he was 'badder' than Stapleton, Beezy?

I totally agree. I don't know who by or how Kagami got hoodwinked into buying up a load of shares at a hyper inflated price but I can almost guarantee it wasn't to become the owner of a mediocre provincial football club. I seem to remember him being doorstepped by an Argyle fan living in Japan and being bemused as to why he was expected to cough up.

Rather too little scrutiny has been given to the reasons why the directors sold up, what due diligence these REAL fans did on the new buyer and why they continued to hang around like a bad smell.

Wasn't Tony Campbell one of 'The Japs'? Or is he still one of the Good Guys through being the only one from that era prepared to give Newell the time of day?

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am

Kagami promised to pay Mpenza's wages, ie £10,000 per week. It was more or less at the same time that he realised he'd been turned over. Hence his reluctance to keep good his promise.
Not only had the board decimated the team they also improved the club's balance sheet.
Not to mention their personal share value.
What with the club purchasing the ground, it must have seemed too good to be true. Kagami and his 'advisor' Tony Campbell obviously had never heard of caveat emptor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Kagami promised to pay Mpenza's wages, ie £10,000 per week. It was more or less at the same time that he realised he'd been turned over. Hence his reluctance to keep good his promise.
Not only had the board decimated the team they also improved the club's balance sheet.
Not to mention their personal share value.
What with the club purchasing the ground, it must have seemed too good to be true. Kagami and his 'advisor' Tony Campbell obviously had never heard of caveat emptor.

One of the players from that era told me that he turned up to training twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Kagami was into the money, and the money only. He couldn't care less about the football. At least Stapleton cared about the football, despite losing the plot and coming under the spell of profit. As I said, I wouldn't want Stapleton anywhere near another Argyle boardroom, s his behaviour should exclude that. But Kagami Todd and Gardener had even less regard for the club finances, as they were gambling on the world cup bonanza, not knowing Putin had fixed the deck.
Stapleton lost the plot, and subsequently found himself in the minority when Kagami swapped allegiance to the global Mastpoint property gamblers, and of course we've now just landed ourselves with another one, although with him it's number crunching and not quite such a risk providing he takes 20 years to make his bunce.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

beesrus wrote:
Kagami was into the money, and the money only. He couldn't care less about the football. At least Stapleton cared about the football, despite losing the plot and coming under the spell of profit. As I said, I wouldn't want Stapleton anywhere near another Argyle boardroom, s his behaviour should exclude that. But Kagami Todd and Gardener had even less regard for the club finances, as they were gambling on the world cup bonanza, not knowing Putin had fixed the deck.
Stapleton lost the plot, and subsequently found himself in the minority when Kagami swapped allegiance to the global Mastpoint property gamblers, and of course we've now just landed ourselves with another one, although with him it's number crunching and not quite such a risk providing he takes 20 years to make his bunce.

I get it now.. Kagami was just a bank to you. And of course in your mind all banks are bad.

Do you actually use a banking services of any kind yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:06 pm

More establishment politics from across the pond.  
Kagami wasn't a bank to me, because guess what, I don't have a pecuniary interest in PAFC. I've just been a customer. He was a global profiteer looking for a bunce. Guess what, he lost out on his skimming market gamble. Stapleton was not doing anything like the same thing. Again, I say Stapleton shouldn't be let near another Argyle boardroom, but to put him in the same league as Kagami and his family is preposterous. Look up their interests.
As to the "all banks are bad" thing. No, I don't think all banks are bad. Money has to pass from A to B with confidence in this world. I happen to use a quaint old mutual building society,  and yes, they still exist here. They're not the same animal.  Oh, and the retail  co-op still exists   ..... just. Sounds like you and Jim Brent would make good bedfellows with your love of the rigged financial system. How does it go again ? Feed the world eh ? You meant that one, for a minute. Give my regards to Si, Mr Ambassador. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:42 pm

"My love of the rigged financial system". Oh dear... Where did that come from? Are you referring to Capitalism? Is that rigged?

Anyway, as part of my monetry world domination takeover, I also happen to also use the equivelant of a "quaint old mutual building society". I am surprised with your mastery of the worlds finiancial systems that you didn't know they also exist here!

I'm guessing that you would make me a closer bedfellow than James Brent. God perish the thought! I dread to think what you look like first thing in the morning?

I'm also betting you snore....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Good thread this - gone from Stapleton to a bit of PC to racism, a few insults, nonsense from SFD, capitalism and banks, finally back to Stapleton and Kagami.

I did think about tidying it up, but if I did that there would only be a few posts left. Where's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 am

And someone sending in an abuse notice because he says we are talking about him and because he is banned he doesn't have the right to reply.

Problem is all the people named in this thread haven't complained!

I have checked all the threads and can't find any mention of him.

I think he is missing us.

All I can say is if he hadn't let others use his log in then he would be able to reply. Sheep

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 am

Ha!

Just found his mention.

He's taken a month to send in the abuse.

What a Plank he is!

I only looked in this thread because it was the one that is most current. Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next