Greenskin
Czarcasm
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeWN

Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:52 am

Deeply uninspiring signing. That said:

beesrus wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Doncaster fans dont seem to think he is any good.
Pompous fans didn't rate Sonny. In fact I can only think back to one player who fans at departing club rated and that's recently acquired Ryan Edwards. I don't really care what other fans say. I'll let DA do the business as he did last summer and that worked. Time will tell.

"The captain knows best" came the shout from the engine room as they sped full tilt toward the iceberg in a thick fog.
This forum is getting tedious

Yes, three or four posters offering a differing opinion. How tedious. Nothing more riveting than head nodding and mutters of 'hear-hear'.

The irony of this coming from you, who's been tedious in every guise you've taken here, is wonderful though. Time for another flounce, maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
If I were an optimist I'd say that all these shit players are being signed on peanuts salaries, so we can offer Carey the kind of salary that'd tempt him to stay.

But I'm not an optimist. Sad

Well well well! lol!

study Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:03 am

I say give this boy a chance.

What kind of reporter dreams up this kind of piece. Who the feck is Rob Johnson anyway? This is a nasty, lazy bit of journalism that just about sums up the writer's lack of originality. How would he like being voted worst ever reporter.

So long as the lad shows 100% effort and desire then that'll do me.

Best of luck to him.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:16 am

Trust in Adams judgement....he can see possibilities in this player...he is brave enough to give him a go....some times you win some times you lose.....if this lad has recovered from his year out and can stay fit....you can bet he'll play his socks off for Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Brunty came through a similar injury in his other leg early in his career, it does happen, I also seem to remember the rovers fans saying he was a pile crap, I suppose we'll have to wait and see before we hang, draw and quarter him.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 am

RegGreen wrote:
You can tell its a piss poor signing..when the official statement tries to make out he was at donny last season..but it was well over 2yrs ago when they got relegated  there you go again trying to dupe fans into thinking wow that seems a good signing..jeez  you couldnt make it up
He was at Donny last season - just injured.
Many Argyle fans were saying the same thing to Blackpool fans last year and we know what happened then.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:38 pm

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
You can tell its a piss poor signing..when the official statement tries to make out he was at donny last season..but it was well over 2yrs ago when they got relegated  there you go again trying to dupe fans into thinking wow that seems a good signing..jeez  you couldnt make it up
He was at Donny last season - just injured.
Many Argyle fans were saying the same thing to Blackpool fans last year and we know what happened then.
It worded so people would think he was playing last season when he wernt he was out injured
He aint played since there relegation season 2 seasons back..even there own supporters couldnt believe he was still at the club thats how shit they thought he was
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Torytony knows best Reg. laugh
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Torytony knows best Reg. laugh

And there it is. A political point in a football forum. You just can't stop yourself can you.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Can't we have one thing in this world/life that doesn't descend into politics, if you wanna argue or make digs about people's political standings please can you do it away from the football threads.

Fed up of having polatics shoved down our throats everywhere else ,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 pm

MikeWN wrote:

beesrus wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pompous fans didn't rate Sonny. In fact I can only think back to one player who fans at departing club rated and that's recently acquired Ryan Edwards. I don't really care what other fans say. I'll let DA do the business as he did last summer and that worked. Time will tell.

"The captain knows best" came the shout from the engine room as they sped full tilt toward the iceberg in a thick fog.

Yes, three or four posters offering a differing opinion. How tedious. Nothing more riveting than head nodding and mutters of 'hear-hear'.

The irony of this coming from you, who's been tedious in every guise you've taken here, is wonderful though. Time for another flounce, maybe?

There's no hiding emotional tribe, Mike.
You either think the cap'n knows best, or you don't.
This is a footy forum talking footy, and I'm waaaaaaaay outnumbered.
I haven't noticed 3 or 4 differing opinions on here. Two at most.

Still, Gary Streeter's got the answer.

I guarantee if I started giving a bit more pro the present promoted club thing, I'd be a lot more popular. with those newly emboldened. As to "flouncing", we've all flounced multiple times in our everyday lives, so get real. It's not a negative, just change.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Jethro wrote:
Can't we have one thing in  this world/life that doesn't descend into politics, if you wanna argue or make digs about people's political standings please can you do it away from the football threads.

Fed up of having polatics shoved down our throats everywhere else ,

Good post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:58 pm

beesrus wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:

Isn't it just, however just to point out the Captain of the Titanic was in bed as they sped full tilt toward the iceberg in thick fog, Captain Derek is on the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:48 pm

beesrus wrote:
MikeWN wrote:

beesrus wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:

There's no hiding emotional tribe, Mike.
You either think the cap'n knows best, or you don't.
This is a footy forum talking footy, and I'm waaaaaaaay outnumbered.
I haven't noticed 3 or 4 differing opinions on here. Two at most.

Still, Gary Streeter's got the answer.

I guarantee if I started giving a bit more pro the present promoted club thing, I'd be a lot more popular. with those newly emboldened. As to "flouncing", we've all flounced multiple times in our everyday lives, so get real. It's not a negative, just change.

You speak for yourself. You've flounced, to my knowledge, three times now and no matter what name you give yourself it's the same old big headed character.
Yet again you throw in a political name that has no bearing on the thread.
Change the record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair   Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Aaron Taylor Sinclair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2