HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ill-informed cack on the internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Ill-informed cack on the internet Empty
PostSubject: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Just read this on FB.

some dweeb wrote:
Huh t Evans n Sutton harbour holdings all rubbing their hands together they tried to destroy the football ground n run it into the ground that's why contracts didn't get paid so they could get hold of the land for development thank The Lord for james Brent

I think it will be hard to find a more thoroughly non-sensical post.

I'm genuinely impressed at how somebody can cram so much wrong into so few words.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Just read this on FB.

some dweeb wrote:
Huh t Evans n Sutton harbour holdings all rubbing their hands together they tried to destroy the football ground n run it into the ground that's why contracts didn't get paid so they could get hold of the land for development thank The Lord for james Brent

I think it will be hard to find a more thoroughly non-sensical post.

I'm genuinely impressed at how somebody can cram so much wrong into so few words.

Sutton harbour holdings I have heard of (airport??) but who or what the feck is Huh t Evans?

Must of been written by a complete fuckwit. TCM?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

I think that "t Evans" must be Tudor Evans.

I can't be arsed to find the post again to credit the author.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Thanks Sir Franny.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyThu May 18, 2017 8:43 am

I guess the dweeb was trying to say Sutton Harbour wanted to move the football ground to the airport where it could be complemented with hundreds of homes and a shopping centre. Little does the dweeb understand the plans of the council who actually were against Sutton harbour plans as it flew in direct competition of their plans around Seaton barracks going down to Forder Valley, which are now underway. Diddly to do with Brent of course, and therefore the plans, roadworks and housing are proceeding as we post.
Classic mis direction as there has always been a school of thought that the club could move out of the town to north of the city, but then central park is not available for the classic residential development swap to generate the money and profits to enable it to happen. Maybe the dweeb is an old tired wind sock still banging on about how Plymouth needs an airport. Webby certainly wanted an airport and is very grateful for Lord Jim of Oldway. Shame Razz
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet EmptyThu May 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Shirley nothing beats Bretonside stopped HHP??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill-informed cack on the internet   Ill-informed cack on the internet Empty

Back to top Go down

Ill-informed cack on the internet
Page 1 of 1