Sir Francis Drake
Les Miserable
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
All quiet here Harves.

I'll up the ante...........
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:40 pm

Holloway for me, if Sturrock didn't leave so quickly he would be nailed on, but Holloway built a side that should have got to the premier league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Going by career records at all clubs, Warnock is by far the most successful manager. Holloway would be next, but his football was far more entertaining. Sturrock ruined the entertainment bequeathed to him and set about ditching everyone and everything that Holloway built.......... bad mistake. Managers obviously have a shelf life just like players, and some don't know when to quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Strangely, this topic hasn't appeared on PASOTI.
What is wrong with these people! The Brent Herald articles praising the club should always be shared amongst the faithful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Also has not been spammed onto FreeChat by the Herald as far as i can see. Which is weird because they are always putting their clickbait shite on there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:08 pm

The rag has sort of promised not to abuse Freechat too much at the moment as some facebook natives are getting restless at their constant spam. I don't use pasoti, but does the Herald spam that forum at all in an overt way in the way it has done freechat ?
Somewhere in the mix there's probably a bit of local PAFC PC behaviour going on across social media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 pm

beesrus wrote:
The rag has sort of promised not to abuse Freechat too much at the moment as some facebook natives are getting restless at their constant spam. I don't use pasoti, but does the Herald spam that forum at all in an overt way in the way it has done freechat ?
Somewhere in the mix there's probably a bit of local PAFC PC behaviour going on across social media.
There were still some shite stuff posted on freechat by the herald over the past few days though!
Strange that this one has been missed, or could it be that they know the subject matter could get 'tasty' on Facebook, with no way of controlling the replies? popcorn
As for PASOTI, there is usually someone who quotes a Herald article to spark a (mass)debate. Again, perhaps they've chosen not to run with this one, 'just in case'? popcorn3
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:14 am

BBC1 wrote:
Also has not been spammed onto FreeChat by the Herald as far as i can see. Which is weird because they are always putting their clickbait shite on there!

soon sorted that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

soon sorted that.....
so I see laugh

Hello Fellow FreeChatters! deadhorse
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 am

Homeslice wrote:
Managers of Argyle in the last 30 years include -

Dave Smith
Neil Warnock
Paul Sturrock
Ian Holloway

And that intellectual amoeba says Derek Adams is better than those guys? The only sort of person who would think that is someone who only started watching Argyle in the last seven years or so...oh wait.

It's the same mentality that saw Oscar Threlkeld voted our best ever right-back (in front of Tony Book, Gordon Nisbet, Mark Patterson etc).

I despair of our club. It has a President with the sex drive of a tomcat, the dress sense of Forrest Gump, and the intelligence of celery. When in the name of God will Brent (or Hallett) wake up and appoint a Club President who's worthy of the title?
Dress sense of forest gump.. laugh
He Does certainly Loves bastard a suit his he still wearing that matalan special.. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 4:59 am

beesrus wrote:
One of several reasons why I boycott Home Park. Some things just cannot be ignored. I'm fussy who I align with.
A Kate Hopkins ? mentality, where attention is the only goal. I would guess that reflects his personality. A self serving fraud. Plenty about, but not usually so noisy.
His thoughts on the football are of course way way stupid. Ride the horse, ride the wave, there's always one hanging around in a group. Darting eyes, lack of rhythm.  Think that just about covers it

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bunkerman Green

Bunkerman Green

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 pm

I have noticed one Manager that has not been mentioned, and that is the great Tony Waiters. But as for Adams hes done good, but lets see how he copes next Season, and if he get help from the board in being able to keep our best players, and improve on our weakest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Welcome to ATD Bunkerman
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 pm

And bring our homegrown talent through.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 am

Any decent Home grown players get flogged to other clubs long before they get anywhere near our first team
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Webb has complained about me to Freechat over the thread. Somewhat amusing considering its not my interview nor did I start the thread here.
File a lawsuit Webb knock yourself out lets see how it plays out in court. Dont forget to bring your hooligan mate plus the barrister and I'll alert the media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Don't settle for anything less than 75k.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:38 pm

No id go for the full 100k if i was a suarve giggolo like him
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
Don't settle for anything less than 75k.

Amazing really considering neither the bearded wonder or pork chop reads those vile sites atd and freechat........ Pig Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 pm

beesrus wrote:
Going by career records at all clubs, Warnock is by far the most successful manager. Holloway would be next, but his football was far more entertaining. Sturrock ruined the entertainment bequeathed to him and set about ditching everyone and everything that Holloway built.......... bad mistake. Managers obviously have a shelf life just like players, and some don't know when to quit.

How about Tony Pulis?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Hmm, maybe Pulis has done better actually in the premiership, but Warnock has 7 promotions to his credit I think, including 3 to the holy grail of the top division ... that takes some doing. Pulis isn't near that record.
He did a great job here though in his short stint. Soon told Stapes some home truths.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Pulis has been promoted only twice: Gillingham in '96; Stoke in '08 (runners-up both times) into the PL. He's never been relegated.

Warnock:

1986–87: Conference winners (promotion to Division 4) – Scarborough
1989–90: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) – Notts County
1990–91: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) – Notts County
1994–95: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) – Huddersfield Town
1995–96: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) – Plymouth Argyle
2005–06: Championship runners-up (promotion to Premier League) – Sheffield United
2010–11: Championship winners (promotion to Premier League) – Queens Park Rangers

1997 - Oldham relegated
1998 - Bury relegated
2007 - Sheff Utd relegated

To be fair Sheff Utd were stitched up by the dodgy Tevez West Ham deal so maybe that one could be knocked off the list.

I'd say Warnock shades it overall.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 8:15 pm

No pie chart ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Webb has complained about me to Freechat over the thread.  Somewhat amusing considering its not my interview nor did I start the thread here.
File a lawsuit Webb knock yourself out lets see how it plays out in court. Dont forget to bring your hooligan mate plus the barrister and I'll alert the media.
I've got a baseball bat in the car so I'll come along as your hooligan mate. Cool
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 1:41 pm

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Webb has complained about me to Freechat over the thread.  Somewhat amusing considering its not my interview nor did I start the thread here.
I've got a baseball bat in the car so I'll come along as your hooligan mate. Cool

Tubs Larder coming out after grassing to Honolulu's finest.....

Kindly note the clenched fists, shades of Peterborough there...

Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 Hono11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife stealer back, It will make you sick   Wife stealer back, It will make you sick - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife stealer back, It will make you sick
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next