zyph
mouldyoldgoat
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Holy feck!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Can't see the final result being remotely like that though I must confess I am quite tempted by Jezza's promise of a free Unicorn for all.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:00 pm

Who would have believed that ATD was such a staunch Tory stronghold..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:13 pm

I thought Tweesa was a lot taller than that...at least over 6 furrrrtt, like that there Alan Ladd.  That bleddy tele don't half distort reality.
I'm voting munchkin if my legal citizen card turns up in time.
The real long term battle lies out in the community and our hearts, not in the rags of old sails and a long corrupt Westminster.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Can't see the final result being remotely like that though I must confess I am quite tempted by Jezza's promise of a free Unicorn for all.

Laughing Corbyn won't win, utterly impossible. Pity there isn't a credible opposition though because from the limited coverage of the election watched by yours truly, the Tories give the impression from the Leaderene downwards of being mind numbingly bland and incompetent-voting for them will be seen by many as Hobson's choice. Can't bring myself to vote for them, probably won't bother or vote UKIP as an exercise in nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 11:42 pm

The EU must be hoping that Theresa May loses the election....and that they have to deal with some other leader....who not only has to sort out a new government and chose a brexit negotiator....but has to come up with all the answers for us leaving the United States of the EU in less than 11 days, when negotiations start.

With that in mind whatever people think of Theresa May...how can voters allow us to end up being fodder for a Federal inclined EU.....so May needs to win.....even if she plans to take my home away to cover my dementia payments....not in my life time of course ..but from my childrens inheritance....plus my winter fuel allowance as well.

Cameron has a lot to answer for...wherever he is making his £millions on yet another round of speech dates....while Osborne churns out print in his new job....ripping the government apart.

Fact is always stranger than fiction.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 8:16 am

The state of British politics has never been worse. What a choice we have. On the far left is unhinged Corbyn's terror supporting communists, the lib dims, and the greens and in the centre? / centre left? / centre right? is some mix of new labour and old tory led by once useless home secretary and now even worse prime minister May. And on the right the now utterly pointless UKIP.
None of this crap is worth voting for.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 5:10 pm

hung parliament nailed on coming up but for which leader 50/50 and for jezza if he takes number 10 the biggest political turnaround ever
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:32 pm

zyph wrote:
The EU must be hoping that Theresa May loses the election....and that they have to deal with some other leader....who not only has to sort out a new government and chose a brexit negotiator....but has to come up with all the answers for us leaving the United States of the EU in less than 11 days, when negotiations start.

With that in mind whatever people think of Theresa May...how can voters allow us to end up being fodder for a Federal inclined EU.....so May needs to win.....even if she plans to take my home away to cover my dementia payments....not in my life time of course ..but from my childrens inheritance....plus my winter fuel allowance as well.

Cameron has a lot to answer for...wherever he is making his £millions on yet another round of speech dates....while Osborne churns out print in his new job....ripping the government apart.

What makes you think Theresa May is going to be good at negotiations? Despite having the advantage of being the one calling the election, her campaign has been an absolute car crash. She's been running away from a debate from Jeremy Corbyn, what good is she going to be against a bunch of EU negotiators?

Also worth remembering that she was pro-EU during the Brexit campaign. She was then given basically a free run of the leadership competition, after the anti-EU contenders (Johnson, Gove etc) all mysteriously faded from view. Once in power she suddenly decided that she was pro-Brexit. I wonder if she'll have another Brexit U-Turn once she's got her 5 year term on the back of Brexit voters believing her to be 'strong and stable' (keep repeating the mantra!).

Anyone remember the mess May made of the Passport Office when she was Home Secretary. The press have been more interested in something Jeremy Corbyn did/did not say 30 years ago, but not interested in what May was actually doing 3 years ago! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
zyph wrote:

What makes you think Theresa May is going to be good at negotiations? Despite having the advantage of being the one calling the election, her campaign has been an absolute car crash. She's been running away from a debate from Jeremy Corbyn, what good is she going to be against a bunch of EU negotiators?

Also worth remembering that she was pro-EU during the Brexit campaign. She was then given basically a free run of the leadership competition, after the anti-EU contenders (Johnson, Gove etc) all mysteriously faded from view. Once in power she suddenly decided that she was pro-Brexit. I wonder if she'll have another Brexit U-Turn once she's got her 5 year term on the back of Brexit voters believing her to be 'strong and stable' (keep repeating the mantra!).

She has had David Davis heading her brexit team for months....so there is some organization towards negotiating.

Jeremy Corbyn has a team of losers....remember most of the experienced Labour MP's are sitting on the back benches not wanting anything to do with him....so if he becomes PM.....he has got 11 days to put together a government (coalition ?) and find a chief brexit negotiator who can count beyond there fingers and toes.....his coalition government will be full of SNP & Lib/Dems who don't want to leave the United States of Europe anyway....total chaos....the EU will be jumping up and down with glee.....I won't vote for her....but  there is no alternative for this country just before negotiations start.

Anyone remember the mess May made of the Passport Office when she was Home Secretary. The press have been more interested in something Jeremy Corbyn did/did not say 30 years ago, but not interested in what May was actually doing 3 years ago! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her ability to lower immigration over 7 years to 100,000 per annum....is a disaster they're coming in annually with enough people to plant a City the size of Hull each year....Diane Abbott would be slightly out of her depth and she is one of his chief lieutenants.....where is Nigel Farage when you need him.... confused
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm

zyph wrote:

Her ability to lower immigration over 7 years to 100,000 per annum....is a disaster they're coming in annually with enough people to plant a City the size of Hull each year....Diane Abbott would be slightly out of her depth and she is one of his chief lieutenants.....where is Nigel Farage when you need him.... confused

When have the Tories managed to lower immigration? Current net immigration is 248,000, which is pretty much the same level it was when Labour left office in 2010. Still nowhere near the '10s of thousands' that they promised 7 years ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nigel Farage is currently a 'person of interest' to the FBI!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:37 pm

zyph wrote:

She has had David Davis heading her brexit team for months....so there is some organization towards negotiating.

Jeremy Corbyn has a team of losers....remember most of the experienced Labour MP's are sitting on the back benches not wanting anything to do with him....so if he becomes PM.....he has got 11 days to put together a government (coalition ?) and find a chief brexit negotiator who can count beyond there fingers and toes.....his coalition government will be full of SNP & Lib/Dems who don't want to leave the United States of Europe anyway....total chaos....the EU will be jumping up and down with glee.....I won't vote for her....but  there is no alternative for this country just before negotiations start.

Those 'team of losers' all managed to win seats at the last election, which is more than Nigel Farage has managed on at least 5 attempts!

Labour already have a designated Brexit negotiator. Kier Starmer is their 'Shadow Secretary of state for leaving the EU'. He's a barrister, so should be well used to negotiations. Strange to think that a Barrister is is one of those 'losers' you mention?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Theresa May also told a totally fabricated anecdote at a Tory Party Conference back in 2011.

"I am not making this up."

She was.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
zyph wrote:

Those 'team of losers' all managed to win seats at the last election, which is more than Nigel Farage has managed on at least 5 attempts!

Labour already have a designated Brexit negotiator. Kier Starmer is their 'Shadow Secretary of state for leaving the EU'. He's a barrister, so should be well used to negotiations. Strange to think that a Barrister is is one of those 'losers' you mention?

Well todays news is suggesting that the Tories fiddled their accounting down Thanet....anything to stop Farage it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:35 pm

What did they do the other 7 times he lost?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Theresa May also told a totally fabricated anecdote at a Tory Party Conference back in 2011.

"I am not making this up."

She was.

Politician tells a lie? Shocked

No shit Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Weak and Wobbly says,'Enough is Enough' lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

This ain't going to be the landslide everybody thought it twas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Wheels are turning Tringy. Trump has sided with Saudi and the 51st state is of course following. Woof woof.
If I were Trump, I would think Tweeza UK was now an easy isolated vulnerable mark, with no one else to turn to, and the gift of the NHS was a short negotiation away that will go a long way to make American corporations great again.
She's cocked it right up big time.
Geddon Jezza, a man of principle.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Pol pot was a man of principle too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Pol pot was a man of principle too.

So was Adolf more so than Corbyn, whose principles are more up and down than a whores knickers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:26 pm

I hope Corbyn and Abbott are not elected to become number one and number two on Thursday. Some say Corbyn is a friend of the terrorist, while some say Abbot is so anti-British, it is cringeworthy. I know May has had her problems regarding police numbers and cuts, but Corbyn should not be using all that as a political point scoring method, especially after three jihadi extremist terror attacks on British soil in recent months.

What happened in London at the weekend was horrific and heinous and I am glad the police shot dead the jihadi f...wits in rapid time. Sadly, there will be more jihadi idiots who will want to cause death and destruction in the future, where and when is unknown to us all. That is really scary and highly worrying. For Corbyn to be calling for May to resign is a pointless ask.

If he was to become PM, how will he treat those with jihadi extremism in their minds and living in the various cities and towns nationwide. Then you have those returning from the battle fields of Libya, Syria and elsewhere in the world, what would he do about them ?.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 am

Graiser wrote:
This ain't going to be the landslide everybody thought it twas

Now polls this tuesday showing 1.1 point lead to tories. On May 1st it was 17 point difference. Hung parliament coming up but 50/50 on whose in number 10. If the election was another couple weeks away Corbyn would be nailed on. May has been simply atrocious
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:35 am

The Lib Dem's will support the Tories, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:20 am

Laughing clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Election June 8th 2017   General Election June 8th 2017 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Election June 8th 2017
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next