Tgwu
PatDunne
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

The Countdown begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The budget has already been set for the coming season according to the shyster this morning.

Bet that will not be a top ten budget. It has got to somewhere around the 12 to 16 range, austerity consolidation.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 am

Some of the bullying, personal and spiteful comments on this thread are plain nasty.

When are the ATD mods going to grow a pair and reign some of these people in?

Shonbo didn't name names, but I will. Angry in particular is guilt of exactly the same behaviour IJN and his mods dish out on pasoti. Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am

This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am

seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am

Seadog, just let me know, are the gloves off on this thread or not? Just let me know yeah, cos I've got a feckin barrel full lined up for Angry and his feckin mates let me tell you.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:57 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.

Ok, Angry called zyph senile and thats stood with no retribution.
I think Angry is either :
A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
B. Has micro penis syndrome.
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
So are his feckin arse licking mates on here.
feck em.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm

nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:33 pm

zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

If only we all (me included) had your temperament and insight Z.

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:50 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
feck em.

How do you know Zyph isn't?

Edited to add that he is a long-standing supporter of the London Branch and i my opinion a decent chap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Or:
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
feck em.

I think he fancies you Zyph.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

nzgreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

If only we all (me included) had your temperament and insight Z.

After supporting this team for roughly 70 years so I've seen it all before.....probably before Angry was a glint in his old mans eye..... raised eyebrow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:59 pm

zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Angry wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Or:
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
feck em.

I think he fancies you Zyph.

That's better.
Now you're talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Some of the bullying, personal and spiteful comments on this thread are plain nasty.

Shonbo didn't name names, but I will. Angry in particular is guilt of exactly the same behaviour IJN and his mods dish out on pasoti. Hypocrite.

There's an election coming up next month, if you want to show us how to Moderate this forum. I eventually learnt that you don't get thanked for intervening but at the same time you get a lot of peoples backs up for turning the place into PASOTI or being on a power trip
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.

My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.

Well done Angry.....you said that quite nicely....without being to obnoxious.....see it ain't that hard to be nearly pleasant.... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

Well done Angry.....you said that quite nicely....without being to obnoxious.....see it ain't that hard to be nearly pleasant.... Rolling Eyes .

You could try not being a twat though it might help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 pm

You've got to wonder at times whether this is a fans forum or a forum for personal insults.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

You could try not being a twat though it might help.

Now you've gone and spoilt it again..... Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
You've got to wonder at times whether this is a fans forum or a forum for personal insults.

True, what going to happen in the summer? I am swiching off until july after last game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 pm

nzgreen wrote:

So how many posts has he removed because he disagrees with them? How many multis does he have? How many posters has he removed from the site by deleting their accounts? I doubt he has done any of the above things, so not exactly the same behaviour as IJN and his goons.

I'm not saying that I agree with what Angry has posted - I wouldn't say that this thread is anyone's finest hour - but the IJN comparison simply doesn't stand up.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 am

I kinda admire the mods on here, it's not something I could do but they seem on the ball, competent, fair and chilled, I'm a mod fanboy shucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   The Countdown begins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Countdown begins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3