Les Miserable
Tgwu
RegGreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Pompey tickets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:17 am

Taken from Herald free chat (10mins ago)

Hundreds of Portsmouth away tickets still left- only about 15 people in the queue just now. You did have to show you were on their system and had history of purchasing tickets though. Two tickets per person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 am

Herald free chat lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:25 am

Apathetic Janners raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Hundreds of Portsmouth away tickets still left- only about 15 people in the queue just now. You did have to show you were on their system and had history of purchasing tickets though. Two tickets per person.

So not a good time to start supporting Argyle, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Tgwu wrote:

I've just gone online and found I can buy up to 20 tickets should I want to. I must be a proper fan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:14 pm

So, where's the plastic dividend gone then ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I've just gone online and found I can buy up to 20 tickets should I want to. I must be a proper fan!

That'll be PAFC's state-of-the-art ticketing system. Cutting edge.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

That'll be PAFC's state-of-the-art ticketing system. Cutting edge.
State of the art ticketing system..That must be jimmys work experience girl then  lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I'm not a proper fan, the system won't let me buy any!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:54 am

So in the end did we get 1900 as per original thoughts 2600 that was subsequently touted or the entire milton end according to pompeys own box office  ??.....am expecting whatever is left to be snapped up today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Have we sold out, or just on line?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I'm not a proper fan, the system won't let me buy any!

Did you obtained your tickets in the end
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 pm

@Only1Argyle

SOLD OUT: All of our tickets for the trip to Portsmouth on Good Friday have been sold! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 pm

I have one spare adult ticket
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 am

Fratton Park’s biggest crowd remains the opening day fixture against Carlisle United.

That generated an attendance of 17,570, with 481 away followers. Friday’s clash with Plymouth could well surpass that figure, with the second-placed visitors this afternoon selling out their 2,600 allocation.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pompey tickets
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4