Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)

Go down 
+38
Graham Clark
tigertony
AstiSpumante
seadog
Jon L
Cornish Rebel
vincent_vega
Innocent Egbunike
Rollo Tomasi
Lord Melbury
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Dane
Ballboy1958EGS
MikeWN
zyph
Elias
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
Sir Francis Drake
Dick Trickle
GreenDick25
Dingle
Grovehill
green_genie
Greenskin
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Charlie Wood
Freathy
harvetheslayer
VillageGreen
akagreengull
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
Rickler
Czarcasm
Tgwu
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:23 am

Transparency haha!!..publishing the clubs full accounts would be a start jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

Brent is just trolling the fans on social media now. I wonder who he got the idea for that from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:43 am

Indeed. Brent trolls gives his opinion in the social media that is controlled, censored and edited in his favour. The Herald.
There's been no nastier social media over the decades than the Herald spreading its hatred in amongst its car adverts. This piece is just a continuation of that.

As for candour ? Don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 9:20 am

I'm actually on the WG..........But I'm not prepared to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:08 am

I'm prepared to talk about not bring on the WG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:58 am

Everyone must know who is on the WG anyway,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I'm actually on the WG..........But I'm not prepared to talk about it.

Crass Sleep
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Tired bhey?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tired bhey?

Banana
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Only with brent's version of 'transparency' can we have absolutely no idea who is involved or what is even being proposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Thought of the day there Freathy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Seconded,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Thirded
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:36 pm

the chairman wrote:
this is to get a group of smart supporters to tell us what the fans want.

Smart in what way? Neat and tidy? Clever? Fashionable?

Only I'm stuffed if I can work out how one particular member of the WG meets any of those definitions.

Or is it that specific, measurable thing they bombard us with at work?

(Course there is also the kind of smart you get when you fall over and hurt your knee, or bang your elbow.)

study

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Peggy wrote:
the chairman wrote:

Only I'm stuffed if I can work out how one particular member of the WG meets any of those definitions.

(Course there is also the kind of smart you get when you fall over and hurt your knee, or bang your elbow.)

study

Smart only if you wear a bobble hat. geek
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 6:13 am

Peggy wrote:
the chairman wrote:

study

Could there be a more experienced advocate of corporate hospitality "outside" of the board?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

Im on the group - Im not even afraid to say it !
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Knobber, is part of Jimmys, rubber stamp commitee which says it all!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Is Porkster controlling and sanitizing the WG from down under as thats precisely where he is.... :pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm

The last of the third monthly WG meetings has been confirmed as completed on thursday of last week so hopefully Brent will shortly throw out his wonderful makeover plans for the Avivas to Jizz over. One can hardly wait with the anticipation growing to a crescendo as the day gets closer..... parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
The last of the third monthly WG meetings has been confirmed as completed on thursday of last week so hopefully Brent will shortly throw out his wonderful makeover plans for the Avivas to Jizz over. One can hardly wait with the anticipation growing to a crescendo as the day gets closer..... parteeeeee
Can picture it now one tin of dulux and a couple of strips of MDF & There be jizzing till the cows come home with the manky makeover  parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

The water butt/tower is being positioned up by the top pitch in Harpers Park. It will be filled using the mains water from the old parks department.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:09 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Thats a fine upstanding avatar you have there Al......tell me, what prompted you to include a Pig popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:53 pm

What do we think is actually achievable within the £5m refurb?

If the basic substructure remains unaltered (as will surely be the case) then it is the superstructure that will be titivated. That must surely mean new seats, painting and decorating etc on the external bits us plebs use. Probably means seats on the Mayflower Terrace. Could mean a new roof covering but the structure will probably be identical to the current state... Inside I guess removal of all non-corporate catering stuff and reconfiguring to maximise potential covers.

What else is anybody seriously expecting to see?

Or have I been too ambitious?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 3:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Thats a fine upstanding avatar you have there Al......tell me, what prompted you to include a Pig   popcorn
sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next