Czarcasm
Yea Man
LondonGreen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum Empty
PostSubject: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:21 pm

"Old School" football message boards = important

Nice little mention in this article (towards the bottom) for this very site. Something I never would have thought possible when reading a VICE article lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm

That will go down well lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I can smell the sizzling bacon already as Porky internally combusts. cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Quite right. It's been clear for a while now that ATD and Freechat are the 2 main Argyle fans forums.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:00 pm

I can smell the sizzling bacon already as Porky internally combusts. cheers

(Wtf happened here!?)

Last edited by Czarcasm on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:00 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Quite right. It's been clear for a while now that ATD and Freechat are the 2 main Argyle fans forums.

You mean there's another ?
Might have to fire up one of my multis to post the article across the road,

Still have 5 they haven't found yet Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:11 pm

LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME cheers cheers cheers cheers STRIPES ARE BACK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 pm

That's a really interesting article, and also good to note that ATD is considered a 'proper' online forum. I wonder why other Argyle forums failed to make the cut?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Dont do charity, dont do auctions, dont Bumlick Jimmy, and the bigwigs, a proper football forum!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Homeslice wrote:
That's a really interesting article, and also good to note that ATD is considered a 'proper' online forum. I wonder why other Argyle forums failed to make the cut?

Your signature sums up why I'm guessing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:39 pm

MODS

May i suggest that where thought of the day is on the home page that it includes this honour from vice.

just to rub it in
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Excellent to see some recognition.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Can the free chat posters put this up on their web site.

ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum

with the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Angry wrote:
MODS

May i suggest that where thought of the day is on the home page that it includes this honour from vice.

just to rub it in

Excellent idea. Let's have your ideas.

Although I should point out it would be a wasted effort. This is because he never reads this forum.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 pm

It honestly couldn't be more appropriate that we get a nod from a Vice contributor. The Viceland channel on Sky (ch153) has a lot of highly amusing yet quite 'out there' shows. There was a Ross Kemp type documentary that was filmed virtually entirely on one of the front lines with the Kurds in Syria. Much of the footage wouldn't have made it past the editor if it was for a mainstream channel. Very hard hitting.

Then as I write the current programme on Vice is 'Balls Deep' lol! And next up now is a documentary that investigates the underground trade in Magic Mushrooms. geek

Argyle Talk Democratic - Now officially recognised as the de facto Forum of choice for the discerning Argyle fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Vice squad magee wrote:
This often makes for an anarchic experience, with a debate over an innocuous in-game incident capable of mutating into a fierce clash of ideologies.

Never seen such a thing happen on here jocolor
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 pm

These be a larf on Saturday
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Argyle Talk Democratic - officially Argyle's number 1 forum as seen on Vice
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 11:01 pm

No surprise really. Freechat and ATD have been superior for quite some time especially now in numbers. Sadly Nool has achieved that status all on his own
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 am

Good recognition indeed, being part of the ATD debate makes the Brentmare a lot easier to cope with.
ATD IN
PISSPOTI OUT
BRENT OUT

:pighug: Sheep :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It honestly couldn't be more appropriate that we get a nod from a Vice contributor. The Viceland channel on Sky (ch153) has a lot of highly amusing yet quite 'out there' shows. There was a Ross Kemp type documentary that was filmed virtually entirely on one of the front lines with the Kurds in Syria. Much of the footage wouldn't have made it past the editor if it was for a mainstream channel. Very hard hitting.

Then as I write the current programme on Vice is 'Balls Deep' lol!  And next up now is a documentary that investigates the underground trade in Magic Mushrooms.  geek

Argyle Talk Democratic - Now officially recognised as the de facto Forum of choice for the discerning Argyle fan.

F**k, That's Delicious on Viceland has become my new favourite food program (edging out the only other one that doesn't make me want to punch myself in the face - Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.)
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Good recognition indeed, being part of the ATD debate makes the Brentmare a lot easier to cope with.
ATD IN
PISSPOTI OUT
BRENT OUT

:pighug: Sheep :greenrave:

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:48 am

No mention of it on Animal Farm I wonder why !
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

My word, they won't do that. It would be well against the grain should someone even mention it. One could see an individual being hung, drawn and quartered.

Perhaps someone from ATD who still posts over the road there, can slip it in during a thread conversation Very Happy . It would be interesting to see the replies .
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:22 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

My word, they won't do that. It would be well against the grain should someone even mention it. One could see an individual being hung, drawn and quartered.

Perhaps someone from ATD who still posts over the road there, can slip it in during a thread conversation Very Happy . It would be interesting to see the replies .

Don't fancy giving away one of my multis other wise I would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum   ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD recognised as the go-to PAFC online forum
Page 1 of 1