VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Si, ATD is full of real fans and its democratic unlike the Nool led Pasoti, you wont be asked lots of fluffy questions like you do on the Fully Supportive Chariteee site, but as you want to reach out to fans who are less than convinced, consider this an oportunity. sunny
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:06 pm

It would be excellent if Simon Hallet came on this site and converse with us real fans. Perhaps ATD could win him over too.

The chances of him venturing over here must be slim though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:35 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
It would be excellent if Simon Hallet came on this site and converse with us real fans. Perhaps ATD could win him over too.

it would be nice but lets face it he'll be bombarded with questions regarding nool so it wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

it would be nice but lets face it he'll be bombarded with questions regarding nool so it wouldnt work.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Very true.

He might be asked where the million pounds FA windfall money is going, now that would be awkward.
:Suicide:
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:13 pm

To be a 'real fan' you have to
1. Have made 5 bids on 5 different items in auctions for good causes.
2. Never been banned from the farm auction site.
3. Love stripes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm

PatDunne wrote:
3. Love stripes.

You missed one out Pat,

4. Must have at least 2 spacker badges on the forum.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
3. Love stripes.

You  missed one out Pat,

4. Must have at least 2 spacker badges on the forum.

You're right, I missed that one, Oh well, us freaks will just have to remain unworthy of being real fans and mates.....
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Seriously, would posters like the mod team to invite him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 pm

No, I would not. Nothing useful has ever come from one of those Q and A nonsenses.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Not for a Q and A as such, just to become a member of the site and join in from time to time. I agree Q and A's are a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Very true.

He might be asked where the million pounds FA windfall money is going, now that would be awkward.
:Suicide:

If he were to join up in the next week, my first question would be that, followed by when are you buying out Brent. Those two would open it up nicely.

Angry is correct though, the Nool questions would far out weigh all other other questions.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Seriously, would posters like the mod team to invite him?

Definitely. Perhaps nothing would ever come from it if he did but at least it would give him some idea that alternative views exist outside of those generally put forward on PASOTI. He may be interested in listening, he may not, but it would be an opportunity for members of this site to give it a shot. Not holding my breath, mind. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:51 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Not for a Q and A as such, just to become a member of the site and join in from time to time. I agree Q and A's are a waste of time.

I Maybe wrong but didnt some from here go and meet with the club when brent took over?

could we not do that again only take a list of questions member would liked asked and answered.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Perhaps someone could email him and see what happens there ?. If he does not reply, then so be it.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat. How do I know? I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him. He has his reasons (and why he posted on Pasoti) and I respect them.

We spoke about several different things. I found him forthright, humorous and understanding of the fans concerns on several different matters.

I don' think it fair at this point to divulge what was said.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I think ATD's bridges were burnt with any club hierarchy years ago, hey ho.

Two great DISTRACTION threads perfectly timed over on the Farm though firstly by Mr Hallet, then the Pig letting everyone know what Martyrs he and some Directors kids are, for handing out tea and coffee. cheers

Bit embarrassing for him that the 'Well done Ian' posts are outnumbered about 25-1 by 'Useless PAFC' posts.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:10 pm

I would be delighted if he started posting on this Democratic haven for Argyle fans, why would he not want to?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat.  How do I know?  I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him.  He has his reasons (and why he posted on Pasoti) and I respect them.

We spoke about several different things.  I found him forthright, humorous and understanding of the fans concerns on several different matters.

You did what Ricks!!??

When the Pig reads this he'll be instantly shitting Pork Scratchings!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm

As well he should...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think ATD's bridges were burnt with any club hierarchy years ago, hey ho.

Two great DISTRACTION threads perfectly timed over on the Farm though by Mr Hallet, then the Pig letting everyone know what Martyrs he and some Directors kids are, for handing out tea and coffee. cheers

Bit embarrassing for him that the 'Well done Ian' posts are outnumbered about 25-1 by 'Useless PAFC' posts.

Excactly Czars, if Hallet just wants obvious Toadying on an epic scale stick to Nool World, however for a far less Bumlicky forum there's alway us freaky boyz!
Its sounds as though the queueing event was as village as ever, anymore than a eight thousand crowd and they go into meltdown.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Rickler wrote:
Timing is everything...

Simon Hallett has no intention to post here or freechat.  How do I know?  I phoned him yesterday and spoke with him.  He has his reasons (and why he posted on Pasoti) and I respect them.

We spoke about several different things.  I found him forthright, humorous and understanding of the fans concerns on several different matters.

Impressive Ricks, do you know the guy? and you've almost certainly spoiled a certain Fan Legends, evening.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 pm

I reckon Mr H has the intelligence to stay well away from any fans sites.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:30 pm

tigertony wrote:
You should take a leaf out of his book.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:30 pm

tigertony wrote:

Thought he posted on Pashitti?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.   Simon Hallet and the Real Fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Hallet and the Real Fans.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next