seadog
akagreengull
Elias
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Connor smith in bother ? Empty
PostSubject: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Story in mirror about someone getting hurt before the grimsby game, cant do link soz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:52 pm

The young lady in question is trying to defend herself on facebook, bless her.
Seems the Herald might have stitched her up for the story. Or did they?
And I thought you had to be 16 to legally be on facebook?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Plymouth Argyle Pride of the Westcountry FB page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:30 pm

she clearly cant read the signs saying flying balls beware and is loooking for a payday. As Smith wasnt aiming at her she has zero chance in getting a penny from the courts. Stick with an apology and move on.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:57 pm

So glad im not on facebook, some of that is beyond comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Vile FB page
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Facebook is vile.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Depraved social media.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

I never read it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Not fully supportive of all things Jimmy, vile site.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:59 pm

seadog wrote:
I never read it.
Never been on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 8:42 pm

How very edifying that fb thread is. The 'men' insulting her and taking the piss are pathetic lowlife, she's only 15 ffs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:19 pm

I'd have a tad more sympathy for the girl with the abuse, if she weren't giving it back and calling someone a cnut. She is quite clearly a stupid attention seeking child who is enjoying her 15 minutes.

This 'story' really does beggar belief though and I actually give the Herald Kudos here. They have basically demonstrated with the article just how fuckin pathetic her moaning is. "I can't even hold a pen" cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Only in the Muff raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Angry wrote:
she clearly cant read the signs saying flying balls beware and is loooking for a payday. As Smith wasnt aiming at her she has zero chance in getting a penny from the courts. Stick with an apology and move on.
Defo wernt aiming for her angers cos if he was the ball would have wound up in crownhill the boy couldnt normally hit a cows arse with a banjo.. lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 1:36 pm

I red carded that Pride of West Country account previously. Hell I can give as much as I can take but the racism there is off the scale. Whatever the merits of the girls action who the feckin hell is this Lovell character to call the girl a **** FFS....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I red carded that Pride of West Country account previously. Hell I can give as much as I can take but the racism there is off the scale. Whatever the merits of the girls action who the feckin hell is this Lovell character to call the girl a **** FFS....

Not all, but a large number on there are past, present, or future wannabe TCE. Most of the stuff on there is the cyber equivalent of chinning someone to show off in front of your mates 'cos it makes you look well 'ard. 95% of normal people wouldn't be impressed by it.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:03 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Defo wernt aiming for her angers cos if he was the ball would have wound up in crownhill the boy couldnt normally hit a cows arse with a banjo.. lol!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:43 pm

In about 2005 I think was in the devonport watching us play Wigan, half time came and they had subs out in front of devonport long story short , I took a shot to the head From Jason Roberts, he came over said sorry and we all moved on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Was the ball ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
In about 2005 I think was in the devonport watching us play Wigan, half time came and they had subs out in front of devonport long story short , I took a shot to the head From Jason Roberts, he came over said sorry and we all moved on.

Luckily it missed your brain by three feet.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:28 am

Homeslice wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Luckily it missed your brain by three feet.

That was Robert Mugabe !!.....................The Bullet went right through the middle of his head missing his brain by 3 feet. Not the nine Oclock news ????

lol! Havent googled but sure that was a Pamela Stephenson quote ?? Or maybe it was Griff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I took a ball to the head during a Saltash Utd v Argyle preseason friendly, when an Argyle player lashed a clearance into touch from a couple of yards - not much time to react when your up against the barriers at Saltash. No apology was received but no real trauma was inflicted. The other 1000-odd members of the crowd seemed to enjoy it though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connor smith in bother ?   Connor smith in bother ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Connor smith in bother ?
Page 1 of 1