Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Fook me,a cup win-good stuff DA and the lads! Away to Northampton next round no doubt.

Getting a bit of cup fever over there young man?  Very Happy

I'll be watching my Road to Villa Park DVD tonight to get in the mood for Monday's draw.

Garry,did you see my post on the golf thread about Hurdwick?

Just seen it. That's a great shame John, always enjoyed playing there. Let me know where you end up, we'll have to see if we can arrange a couple of games a season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:59 pm

tigertony wrote:
1st choice Luton home please. We owe them one!!
2nd choice non-league away for TV money.
After that how about Portsmo ... oh they're out! OK Excret .. oh they're out! Laughing

Pity Falmouth weren't still in it Tone lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I know he's a mate of mine but i'm proud that JB is chairman and owner of my club, without my real mate we would never get the chance to play Mansfield on a regular basis.Barcelona away in the next round please.

Barcelona at home, surely - fill the imaginary new grandstand...

I love the way some are gloating after an away win at fooking Mansfield. Keep it up, lads, you really are beyond parody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:17 pm

charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I know he's a mate of mine but i'm proud that JB is chairman and owner of my club, without my real mate we would never get the chance to play Mansfield on a regular basis.Barcelona away in the next round please.

I love the way some are gloating after an away win at fooking Mansfield. Keep it up, lads, you really are beyond parody.

Feck you miserable sods, I'm enjoying another win whoever it's against.

If we'd lost at "fooking Mansfield" you'd be giving out pelters, the teams fecked either way with some of you lot
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:51 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
So what's happened for you to change sides? You've sprinted across to the ''JB is great'' crowd faster than the pizza eaters changed sides in the WW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:28 pm

an non league team away. lower down the pyramid the better.

Two reasons 1 the game will be on tele BBC prime time Wink and 2 it will give us a better chance of reaching the 3rd where the big teams join the fun.

I like to think we have move on from the days of stourbridge and dorchester ~Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 12:10 am

Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

If we'd lost at "fooking Mansfield" you'd be giving out pelters, the teams fecked either way with some of you lot

Again, there's enjoying a win and then there's trying to make out that it makes Argyle some kind of big shots.

You seem to overestimate my influence over the team's fortunes, given that I'm hundreds of miles away in another country, but I'm sure that won't stop you spouting bollocks as ever.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:29 am

We'll get another L2 team away Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:12 am

charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Again, there's enjoying a win and then there's trying to make out that it makes Argyle some kind of big shots.

You seem to overestimate my influence over the team's fortunes, given that I'm hundreds of miles away in another country, but I'm sure that won't stop you spouting bollocks as ever.

You have no influence on feck all and matters not to me where you spout your crap from, it's still crap.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:16 am

Freathy wrote:
We'll get another L2 team away Sleep

You are special (as in 'special school').
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

You have no influence on feck all and matters not to me where you spout your crap from, it's still crap.

That's the point I'm making! Yet you seem to think that with people like me the team is 'fecked', which implies some kind of influence. Coherent and eloquent as ever.

If there were an infinite number of monkeys at an infininte number of keyboards, one would definitely come up with the collected posts of Graiser. However, the rest would come up with something far more intelligent and coherent. Pipe down and calm down, you pathetic little man.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

That's the point I'm making! Yet you seem to think that with people like me the team is 'fecked', which implies some kind of influence. Coherent and eloquent as ever.

If there were an infinite number of monkeys at an infininte number of keyboards, one would definitely come up with the collected posts of Graiser. However, the rest would come up with something far more intelligent and coherent. Pipe down and calm down, you pathetic little man.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:51 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Quite a brave little chap behind the keyboard aren't you, must be the company your keeping, you should get out more or perhaps ring this number (116123) they may be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:17 pm

I wish grown men would take on board what RB said on free chat,

Richard Blight, I really wish people wouldn't think that stating an opinion is moaning. It's an opinion that may or may not differ to other peoples.
If you have something to say, say it! That's what this page (or web sites) is for. It's the nature of football fans to debate the merits of players, managers, tactics , etc etc. Even the teams at the top of the Premiership's fans debate everything under the sun. Someone says your moaning ignore then

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Quite a brave little chap behind the keyboard aren't you, must be the company your keeping, you should get out more or perhaps ring this number (116123) they may be able to help you.

Ah, so you didn't get the bit where I said I lived in France then, which makes that number - whatever it may be - a complete irrelevance. You clearly struggle to take on board anything that anyone else says, so I suppose we should be encouraging you to participate as much as possible in this website to help you overcome your painfully obvious communication difficulties.

As for the 'being brave behind a keyboard' bollocks, have you not noticed that every comment on an internet forum is made from behind a keyboard! I presume we're not getting into 'yeah, come 'ere and say that' territory, so I'm struggling to see the relevance of your comment. I'll put it down to your communication difficulties again. But do keep trying, little man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 4:20 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Ah, so you didn't get the bit where I said I lived in France then, which makes that number - whatever it may be - a complete irrelevance. You clearly struggle to take on board anything that anyone else says, so I suppose we should be encouraging you to participate as much as possible in this website to help you overcome your painfully obvious communication difficulties.

As for the 'being brave behind a keyboard' bollocks, have you not noticed that every comment on an internet forum is made from behind a keyboard! I presume we're not getting into 'yeah, come 'ere and say that' territory, so I'm struggling to see the relevance of your comment. I'll put it down to your communication difficulties again. But do keep trying, little man Very Happy

Where you live means nothing to me, but obviously it means a lot to you, as you need to mention it so often, but I'm sure you know the IDC for the UK, give it a try and they'll help you a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Where you live means nothing to me, but obviously it means a lot to you, as you need to mention it so often, but I'm sure you know the IDC for the UK, give it a try and they'll help you a lot.

Oh dear, I think we'd better leave it there as this is all a bit much for you isn't it? I hope you overcome the painfully obvious problems you have. I feel quite sorry for you now...
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 5:23 pm

I think Sir Richard Blight has it spot on, thanks Ivor.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:47 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh dear, I think we'd better leave it there as this is all a bit much for you isn't it? I hope you overcome the painfully obvious problems you have. I feel quite sorry for you now...
Having read through this thread it seems to me the only one getting hot under collar is you charleysouris. Graiser seems laid back as normal. In a battle a side will always turn and flee when they see defeat. You turned and fled - au revoir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:58 pm

tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Having read through this thread it seems to me the only one getting hot under collar is you charleysouris. Graiser seems laid back as normal. In a battle a side will always turn and flee when they see defeat. You turned and fled - au revoir.

I'm not the one who started the exchange by saying "feck you", so don't worry about me getting hot under the collar. I'm not surprised that you have weighed in on Graiser's side - sad little men tend to stick together like that.

Oh so it was a "battle" now, was it? And there was me thinking it was just two people bickering in a forum. The exchange was clearly going nowhere, so I thought I'd put a halt to it, no defeat has been admitted, I've just other things to be getting on with, as I'm sure has everyone else (with certain notable exceptions...)

BTW, way did you include a few French words that even a simpleton would know (you just proved that...)in your post. Did you think anyone would be impressed? Or did you think it would be in some way amusing or witty? A failure on both counts, I'm afraid.

Has anyone ever found one of tigertony's posts even vaguely amusing? (I'm not including the ones where he has unintentianally made a complete tit of himself...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Anyway still chuffed to hell we're in the second round despite all the bollox, onwards and upwards chaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:21 am

What "Bollox"?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:27 am

Graiser wrote:
Anyway still chuffed to hell we're in the second round despite all the bollox, onwards and upwards chaps.

I am, foreshore.

It's a proper special occasion, getting to the 2nd round. Couldn't be more chuffed.

In fact, I'm in the midst of sourcing some 'Plymouth Argyle v Alfreton/Newport...... Half/Quarter/Quarter scarves. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:55 am

laugh

Blessed are the easily pleased, dimwitted janners. St James loves every one of them .......... parteeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:35 am

My mad mum is knitting me a new halfy/quarter bobble hat for the occasion jocolor geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread   Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mansfield Town V Plymouth Argyle FA Cup matchday thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next