sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Well done Mr Rickler........some of it I agree with.....some is just propaganda by Ian King....who I think won't be sending Brent a Christmas Card this year or any year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 6:56 pm

What bits are propaganda and why would someone not associated with the club carry it out?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Meanwhile....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 pm

zyph wrote:
Well done Mr Rickler........some of it I agree with.....some is just propaganda by Ian King....who I think won't be sending Brent a Christmas Card this year or any year.
Yep! I was going to read it but when the 1st paragraph set the tone of ''anti-Brent'' and also made fun of his looks I didn't bother. Watched Corrie instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:56 pm

Rickler wrote:
Meanwhile....

A symposium on sporting success with the owners of Argyle, Albion and Raiders. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Yep! I was going to read it but when the 1st paragraph set the tone of ''anti-Brent'' and also made fun of his looks I didn't bother. Watched Corrie instead.
Twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Meanwhile....

A symposium on sporting success with the owners of Argyle, Albion and Raiders. Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

What the bleddy ell is a "SUPPER CLUB "? Some damn fine, jolly roggering Eton thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 11:01 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Twat.

Absolutely spiffing debating skills
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 am

Match day, going for a 2-1 win but would take a draw and bring them to Home Park

Sorry wrong thread

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 am

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

That was going well until you mentioned corrie.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:45 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
What bits are propaganda and why would someone not associated with the club carry it out?

Work it out for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 am

zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Work it out for yourself.

Let's just say... If he could do that, he wouldn't have asked you.?

Given that... Explain yourself please.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:30 am

You don't all need to be spoon fed....so concentrate real hard and try again....you know you can do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:19 am

I've asked you a question which you clearly can't answer, I can't "work it out for myself" because I'm actually asking YOUR opinion on what bits are "propaganda". I really have got better things to do today than try and understand what goes on inside your mind.

So once again, bearing in mind I think this is a fairly dry factual piece, what bits do you think are "propaganda" and why would someone not associated with the club in any form want write it?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:50 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Twat.
Thankyou sir! Been called far worse by my 3 year old grand-daughter when her pocket money is not a note! She's learning fast.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Twat.

Absolutely spiffing debating skills
I thought so to, accurate and to the point.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:36 pm

No suprise to see Basement Brent getting plenty of praise on Nooloti/pasoti, for years of no developments, fourth division football and a modest five million debt.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
No suprise to see Basement Brent getting plenty of praise on Nooloti/pasoti, for years of no developments, fourth division football and a modest five million debt.

I've read that thread, absolutely vomit inducing, ass kissing sycophants.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I've read that thread, absolutely vomit inducing, ass kissing sycophants.
Apparently Jimmy, is a real mate of the Great Dictator, funny how he's never mentioned it before lol! yes the fully suportive Bumlicking is a different class.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Bumlicking in the highest order from the pig & the gang which is purely vomit worthy to the point if brent got his knob out theres a good chance the pig would suck it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 pm

You have to have some sympathy with dear old Ian sometimes. I think he genuinely believes someone like Brent sees him as a 'pal'. Truly beyond delusional.

Class A Jamboy. Number 1 Useful Idiot - absolutely. But sorry Ian, you'll never be a pal.

That said, keep CONTROL of any dissenters on Pasoti and I'm sure Brent will allow the Directors Box invite to remain.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Funny how Nool is so desperate to be in the directors box he even sits on the steps at the back when its full

But when its empty.. Nool gets a seat at the back by himself while Brent sits at the very front.

Now what sort of friend sits alone and has another friend sit several rows behind him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Then there was Wembley when he apparently was mooching about the hospitality area alone being ignored by everyone.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
Funny how Nool is so desperate to be in the directors box he even sits on the steps at the back when its full

But when its empty..  Nool gets a seat at the back by himself while Brent sits at the very front.

Now what sort of friend sits alone and has another friend sit several rows behind him?
What a sad act the  Pig    lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
You have to have some sympathy with dear old Ian sometimes. I think he genuinely believes someone like Brent sees him as a 'pal'. Truly beyond delusional.

Class A Jamboy. Number 1 Useful Idiot - absolutely. But sorry Ian, you'll never be a pal.

That said, keep CONTROL of any dissenters on Pasoti and I'm sure Brent will allow the Directors Box invite to remain.

I read the first line and immediately thought of that ''Only fools and horses'' episode when Del ends up at the mansion having dinner after Rodney had met that ''Lady somebody'' who was selling her paintings. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle made a loss    Plymouth Argyle made a loss  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle made a loss
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next