Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actually laughing at them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Actually laughing at them Empty
PostSubject: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm actually sitting in my chair laughing at how pasoti have decided to remove my rights to create threads, without a warning, and without even telling me before or after they did it. I just lost a large post of about 8 paragraphs because of it.

Just shows what a badly run website it is, shame because there are some really good people on there, who should be on here.

onwards and upwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Does anybody want to borrow this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I'm actually sitting in my chair laughing at how pasoti have decided to remove my rights to create threads, without a warning, and without even telling me before or after they did it. I just lost a large post of about 8 paragraphs because of it.

Just shows what a badly run website it is, shame because there are some really good people on there, who should be on here.

onwards and upwards

Your not laughing half as much me, Cobi!

Lets' get this straight: You have been banned from starting threads on Pasoti - you can only post on them?
Correct?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I think we should follow the farm on this one lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

lol!

I've never known a discussion forum ban people from starting discussions lol!

On a slightly seperate note I have a feeling Mr Newell is still very much a mod on pasoti, under the name of either "argyle games" or "pasoti mods. That way he no longer gets the "grief" he got as a mod but can continue his stalinesque modding undercover!

Take a look at the banned users board, on greenjocks banning and then the rescinding it was Newell who wrote the message saying he had been allowed back and now it's down as "pasoti mods". Or maybe I just like a conspiracy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm

[quote="Pitbull"]I'm actually sitting in my chair laughing at how pasoti have decided to remove my rights to create threads, without a warning, and without even telling me before or after they did it. I just lost a large post of about 8 paragraphs because of it.

onwards and upwards[/quote]

Why don't you quit then if you don't like it? Quit for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and I'll scream and scream and scream and scream........................... unti Tuesday when I'll sheepishly go back on, apologise and promise never to make more than 5 posts a day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Haha cobi you say what a badly run website it is, you'll be back on there by tomorrow afternoon!

Perhaps it was down to the fact you posted like 300 times a day?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

But Cobi, rightly or wrongly, you agreed to be allowed back on there in exchange for posting less. And you're not banned from posting. You're not even banned from starting threads. You're banned from starting threads on the main board, that's all. This running back & forwards between here & there in order to find the best response is a bit silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I've cut him alot of slack before, but I am sick of him nw. Attention seeking and juvenile. If you dont like a site dont use it. Moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Womble wrote:
I've cut him alot of slack before, but I am sick of him nw. Attention seeking and juvenile. If you dont like a site dont use it. Moron.

Agreed womble, Cobi you said you would cut down after your last attention seeking stunt the other week... Since then you've posted moe than ever on Pasoti!

It's boring now, Do us all a favour and take a few weeks out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Haha cobi you say what a badly run website it is, you'll be back on there by tomorrow afternoon!

I never said I was leaving? Therefore I will be on there tomorrow afternoon.

This site has always, and will always be better. I use pasoti because its a good portal between the fans and the club, and there are some good people on there, my 'ignore' list is fairly big but I can't block out all the idiots.

onwards and upwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

This site has always, and will always be better. I use pasoti because its a good portal between the fans and the club, and there are some good people on there, my 'ignore' list is fairly big but I can't block out all the idiots.

onwards and upwards

You can't go much further downwards can you? haha

And what makes someone an idiot on there? Because they disagree with you? Because you dont like what they said? Please tell me, i'm intrigued!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

onwards and upwards

And what makes someone an idiot on there? Because they disagree with you? Because you dont like what they said? Please tell me, i'm intrigued!

The way in which there is a mob attitude on there. Only the "people in the know" are respected, the suck ups on there are just unbelievable. Also, I could say something exactly the same as another poster, and I would get slated not them. Your opinion aint valid unless you've had tea with mr brent geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

onwards and upwards

The way in which there is a mob attitude on there. Only the "people in the know" are respected, the suck ups on there are just unbelievable. Also, I could say something exactly the same as another poster, and I would get slated not them. Your opinion aint valid unless you've had tea with mr brent geek

You've just described the things you don't like about pasoti, not what makes someone an idiot..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

onwards and upwards

You just love the attentin dont you? Every week there is a thread started by you dedicated to you. Even here your pathetic and feeble attention seeking seems to have taken over. You backed down and apologised last time, you crawled over there and begged for forgivness.

People are fed up with you because you post endless reams of crap and love to be the centre of any attention. Just do one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

onwards and upwards

You just love the attentin dont you? Every week there is a thread started by you dedicated to you. Even here your pathetic and feeble attention seeking seems to have taken over. You backed down and apologised last time, you crawled over there and begged for forgivness.

People are fed up with you because you post endless reams of crap and love to be the centre of any attention. Just do one.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 pm

At least Cobi don't double press the send button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 am

pepsipete wrote:
At least Cobi don't double press the send button.

True, I am a bit inept with technolgy! I wanted to delete one but couldnt work out how!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am

There's an x next to edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually laughing at them   Actually laughing at them Empty

Back to top Go down

Actually laughing at them
Page 1 of 1