The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
This was an issue the AFT could have got their teeth stuck into. Instead we have seen nothing from them.

Even though this board and chairman won't be here forever, their failure to act will be remembered for a long time. Membership is dropping and with the exception of the fortnightly gazebo, the AFT have no presence anywhere - and seemingly no intention of attempting to raise their profile.

I think most people will agree that there is very little the AFT could have done to stop the purchase, some sort of campaign would have resulted in an increase of members and volunteers.

Instead we have people leaving in droves and those that remain have no confidence in the competence or motivations of the board and its chair.
well said frank ..i think you summed that up to a tee
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:07 pm

There's loads the Trust can do, paint things, clean things, pay for things.......
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Well said Frank. One member here not renewed.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm

I know it's only been 24 hours, but I assume there hasn't been any comment from the AFT about yesterday's meeting?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I know it's only been 24 hours, but I assume there hasn't been any comment from the AFT about yesterday's meeting?
Not a word from the AFT or President Webb about Brents plans to purchase a much loved community asset from the community....shameful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   

Back to top Go down

AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: