The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alannotivvy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:47 am

LG has posted about it on the Terraces thread
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

alannotivvy wrote:
LG has posted about it on the Terraces thread
Because i'm banned (suspended) from posting on the Main discussion board.
But then, I never talk about football popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:55 am

or poofs.............
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:32 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 am

There isn't going to be any meeting thats utterly clear. Foale and Cannan are both incapable of answering basic questions on Freechat no matter how nicely they are asked and no matter how many times....

They are complicit in Brent buying the freehold no question on pain of banning from Games if they oppose him. Fact.....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:19 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
I was asked to post it on Free Chat and as there was no sign of it yet on here, I posted it here too.

I'm not here to explain or defend or justify it - but it's a sensible decision, in my view.

I'm sure a board member or two will add to this shortly.

What's your definition of shortly ?  

... tumbleweed ...
Back to top Go down
zyph

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:30 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
I was asked to post it on Free Chat and as there was no sign of it yet on here, I posted it here too.

I'm not here to explain or defend or justify it - but it's a sensible decision, in my view.

How long is a bit of string ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:17 pm

So the date of the meeting came and went without the AFT themselves making any comment whatsoever! There's not even a mention of its cancellation on their own website!

Well, we are lucky John Lloyd is around.

...and LG (BBC1) http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=96124

as you can see... For the most part, the farm animals can't even be bothered to comment and the two that did were scathing.

So what happens now? There is supposedly a 'fans meet' with the club on the 24th? I can't find a link anywhere (anyone know of one)?

Will the AFT board be there as 'individuals', or will they be making an 'official' appearance as reps of the AFT, and posing questions that they have been requested to ask?

What course of action will the AFT now take in 'talking' with the club?

The next few months are a pivotal time in PAFC's future. How will the AFT influence things?

A strong vision, voice and leadership is needed.

Step up Bob.

Cometh the hour.. Cometh the man.

Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:57 am

Still got no right to reply on that thread, especially now that they moved it from Terraces to the Main Discussion board.
Mike Greening's comment is a strange one.
Always thought he was more 'mature' than that.
Never mind, have had a cracking weekend away with my lovely family at the Little Orchard Cider and Music Festival. A bit tough at times with all that lovely cider about, but over the weekend celebrated day 200 of being off the booze.
Looe Music Festival is on the horizon (12 days time). Happy days cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 am

Rickler wrote:
So the date of the meeting came and went without the AFT themselves making any comment whatsoever!  There's not even a mention of its cancellation on their own website!

Well, we are lucky John Lloyd is around.

...and LG (BBC1)  http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=96124

as you can see...  For the most part, the farm animals can't even be bothered to comment and the two that did were scathing.

So what happens now?  There is supposedly a 'fans meet' with the club on the 24th?  I can't find a link anywhere (anyone know of one)?

Will the AFT board be there as 'individuals', or will they be making an 'official' appearance as reps of the AFT, and posing questions that they have been requested to ask?

What course of action will the AFT now take in 'talking' with the club?

The next few months are a pivotal time in PAFC's future. How will the AFT influence things?

A strong vision, voice and leadership is needed.

Step up Bob.

Cometh the hour..   Cometh the man.

You'll get nothing out Foale whatsoever.......His pathetic answers to very polite questions on freechat from me (and others) now revolves around me seeking medical help.
Tony Cannan no better and when Celia whatever her surname is was asked about the freehold purchase in October she responded with 3 letters only......ACV.  I'm sat there thinking who on earth elected these people and what on earth were the other candidates like.

Time marches on and they continue to prevaricate....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Racist Fwank would've graced the AFT board were it not for those pesky left wingers and a big up for Bob Foale for grafting. Some truly bizarre views over the road raised eyebrow

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=96124&p=1719737#p1719737
Back to top Go down
Homeslice

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 pm

IIRC, Funtime joined the Trust about 6 weeks before the election - you know, that election where he stood, was exposed as a racist, homophobic, islamophobic, bigoted arse and then went scuttling back to whichever hole he'd emerged from - and since then has done the square root of bugger all to help the trust. I don't see how his track record, before, during or after that election suggests more than an opportunistic attempt to disrupt the Trust which was, thankfully, exposed by ATD.

Quite how that squares with him being an asset to the Trust I'm not sure. I'm sure in Newell's tiny mind there's some sort of reasoning behind it, but then Sociopaths often have trouble relating to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Let's not forget that Ian (Rule Number 1, No poufdahs') Newell, 'seconded' Frank Harper when he ran for the AFT election.

No surprise there.

Two little bigots in a pod.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Rickler wrote:
Let's not forget that Ian (Rule Number 1, No poufdahs') Newell, 'seconded' Frank Harper when he ran for the AFT election.

No surprise there.

Two little bigots in a pod.
The Racid racist Harper, and his fellow Bigot Nool should not be allowed to set foot in Homepark under any Normal standards, But this is Brents Argyle were talking about.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Going by mine and Hugh W's brief chat with Peter Jones on Saturday, him and his chums certainly dont seem to mind Newell being there.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:23 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Going by mine and Hugh W's brief chat with Peter Jones on Saturday, him and his chums certainly dont seem to mind Newell being there.
they dont mind the fat Pig cos his there to deflect all there shit for them...while they get up to no good thats why they dont mind he plus his gotta earn that seat in DB..you think jimmy lets him sit there for nothing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Tbf to Fwank, weren't some of his accounts 'hacked' Razz
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:21 pm

He would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.......
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:47 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Wasn't it his Grandchildren 'messing' around? flower

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Wasn't it his Grandchildren 'messing' around? flower

Apparently so, although you'd think grandchildren holding such vile views would be slightly worrying for grandad wouldn't you.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:37 pm

As far as I can tell the open meeting has not been rearranged yet - apart from JLs update there appears to be no mention of anything on social and antisocial media.

Rather than being critical of the Trust I am going to be helpful and suggest the following dates:

Saturday 1st October - home against Yeovil 3pm kick off

Saturday 15th October - home against Pompey 3pm kick off

Saturday 29th October - home against Colchester 3pm kick off

As a venue can I suggest the GTs suite or the Stoke Social? The GTs are contactable on 07772 869958 and Stoke Social Club on 01752 562959

Here to help.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:

... tumbleweed ...

... tumbleweed tumbleweed ...

Ps...any news on the rescheduled meet?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Ah, 1st Oct, thanks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:42 am

Absolutely pointless this meeting now. Just cancel it I'm not going doubt anyone else will either now
AFT have just let Brent laugh all the way to the bank with not a single effort to stop him purchasing the freehold.
Absolute jokers....
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:54 am

This was an issue the AFT could have got their teeth stuck into. Instead we have seen nothing from them.

Even though this board and chairman won't be here forever, their failure to act will be remembered for a long time. Membership is dropping and with the exception of the fortnightly gazebo, the AFT have no presence anywhere - and seemingly no intention of attempting to raise their profile.

I think most people will agree that there is very little the AFT could have done to stop the purchase, some sort of campaign would have resulted in an increase of members and volunteers.

Instead we have people leaving in droves and those that remain have no confidence in the competence or motivations of the board and its chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum   

Back to top Go down

AFT Open Meeting - Deferred until after the Fans' Forum
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: