Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Chair's update #12

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6216
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:14 am

BBC1 wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Has anyone noticed new pasoti posters, philmeboots and green barmy bill52 and their very pro Brent views. Especially philmeboots, some of his posts are like club statements- I wouldn't be surprised if PMB was Starnes or Jones.
50 years of following the team.
I'm not too condescending am I? Sad

You are about to ascend from snidey phucker to fully fledged freak.

It's where all the cool kids are.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am

I have been going since 1956.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:46 am

That post by Starnes Philmeboots is comical even down to the deliberate misspelling of Pasoti in the opening sentence....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am

pepsipete wrote:
I have been going since 1956.

Did you climb over the Lyndhurst toilets wall to to left of the turnstiles, Pete?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2266
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:39 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Has anyone noticed new pasoti posters, philmeboots and green barmy bill52 and their very pro Brent views. Especially philmeboots, some of his posts are like club statements- I wouldn't be surprised if PMB was Starnes or Jones.
anyone noticed em..they stick out like a sore thumb lol! multis Pig Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
I have been going since 1956.

Did you climb over the Lyndhurst toilets wall to to left of the turnstiles, Pete?
Always had a seat in the Grandstand,  ensure a view travelling from South Molton 65 miles each way.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6691
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Spot the multi on pasoti-

TonyD
Jthep
Philmeboots
Green barmy bill52
Taxman Dave

Strange how several have the same cover story of not posting much but have supported the club over 50 years. All low number of posts but very active over the last two days.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1586
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:43 pm

'real fans'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:11 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Spot the multi on pasoti-

TonyD
Jthep
Philmeboots
Green barmy bill52
Taxman Dave

Strange how several have the same cover story of not posting much but have supported the club over 50 years. All low number of posts but very active over the last two days.

Which one is Brent.............. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

avatar

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 64
Location : Britannia Bay South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 am

Laughable, they'll end up with only mods and multis all talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chair's update #12   

Back to top Go down
 
Chair's update #12
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: