HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exeter tickets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:58 pm

The stand at Exeter was sold out in two hours this morning, Exeter as reduced the number of ticket for us this year.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Do the people who brought tickets know that it is a 1pm kick off at St. James Park.

I will miss it as I will be on holiday somewhere in the Med sunny
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:13 pm

THERE are a small selection of tickets remaining for our away trip to Exeter City on Saturday, September 17.

We have a small number of tickets left within the Stagecoach Grandstand which we have released for general sale but under the criteria set by Exeter.

Tickets will only be supplied to families with young children (under 14), ambulant disabled and over 65s. All need to be registered on our database with a booking history with us.

These are only available from the ticket office in person, or over the phone on 01752 907700

Because I am not able to go to the Exeter game I was still able to attain tickets for my two sons and grandson to go. Grandson over the moon because of the mix up what stand was sold out on the first day of sale, he thought he has miss out.

I also will not be-able to post from tomorrow night for a few weeks because of holidays and surgery. hope to be back in action at the end of September.
Back to top Go down

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:
THERE are a small selection of tickets remaining for our away trip to Exeter City on Saturday, September 17.

We have a small number of tickets left within the Stagecoach Grandstand which we have released for general sale but under the criteria set by Exeter.

Tickets will only be supplied to families with young children (under 14), ambulant disabled and over 65s. All need to be registered on our database with a booking history with us.

These are only available from the ticket office in person, or over the phone on 01752 907700

Because I am not able to go to the Exeter game I was still able to attain tickets for my two sons and grandson to go. Grandson over the moon because of the mix up what stand was sold out on the first day of sale, he thought he has miss out.

I also wiill not be-able to post from tomorrow night for a few weeks because of holidays and surgery. hope to be back in action at the end of September.
Best wishes to you fella Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Shocking discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:

I also will not be-able to post from tomorrow night for a few weeks because of holidays and surgery. hope to be back in action at the end of September.

This is quite simply jaw-dropping. They will only sell to people with kids, pensioners, or if you're disabled!

Able-bodied adults with no offspring need not apply, because you're quite obviously a potential thug.

Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:42 pm

It is Exeter family stand (Stagecoach Family Stand) The main stand for any fans was sold out in two hours.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
It is Exeter family stand (Stagecoach Family Stand) The main stand for any fans was sold out in two hours.

...and evidently the Pensioner Stand & Disabled Stand.

While they are at it they may as well have broadened the critirea to include women under 7 stone with no history of violent outbursts.

Cheeky cnuts.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
While they are at it they may as well have broadened the critirea to include women under 7 stone with no history of violent outbursts.

That combination never has nor ever will exist.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Good of Exeter to look after the Argyle kids and disable
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Good of  Exeter to look after the Argyle kids and disable

It isn't about Exeter looking after certain groups. It's about maximising revenue  (and minimising risk) thru a discriminatory selection process. I think you're missing the point TG, but never mind.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:

have a nice holiday/break Tgwu : parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:28 pm

How do they maximise revenue? kids cost £6 and disable can take a carer in for free.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:37 am

With better weather forecast for tomorrow, Most people holiday as finished, with the team on a good run and looking foreword to see Arnie in full flow it should be a good gate.

8500+ 3 - nil to the greens
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 am

Been up to HP this morning, fans are still trying to attain Exeter ticket. It is the D/C and Exeter who are laying down the rules on the tickets sales. Staff are getting it in the neck for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter tickets   Exeter tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter tickets
Page 1 of 1