The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HW/les Mis Hijack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HW/ Les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:33 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
"This is a matter of gravest urgency Get me Oliver Letwin" said nobody ever.

And you might want something to happen, just follows it wo sometimes won't especially when the cards are stacked against it.

Anyway you've pretty much  admitted to trolling there. But as you were.

You've missed this one where you cheekily accused me of trolling, it'll have to go into 'archiving' with all the rest. Happy cleaning.

You are blatantly trolling you're obviously missing POI and Iggy. But thanks for bringing to my attention.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite clear he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.
I will try and reinstate the posts.

lol! ...........quite what watt.

Still going I see, this time under the guise of Grammar PC.

fishing

Nice edit.........of my post Rolling Eyes

I haven't touched YOUR post. Read it.

Nice try.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:54 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

And you might want something to happen, just follows it wo sometimes won't especially when the cards are stacked against it.

You've missed this one where you cheekily accused me of trolling, it'll have to go into 'archiving' with all the rest. Happy cleaning.

You are blatantly trolling you're obviously missing POI and Iggy. But thanks for bringing to my attention.

No problem, you need all the help you can get. Fwiw I do miss Iggy, decent poster, prickly as fcuk most of the time but man enough to hold his hands up when wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

No problem, you need all the help you can get. Fwiw I do miss Iggy, decent poster, prickly as fcuk most of the time but man enough to hold his hands up when wrong.

As did I when I responded to Ricklers advice that archiving your pathetic goading was the wrong thing to do. Perhaps you might be man enough to do the same thing. Its not like you havent got history, or havent been warned about it.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite clear he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.

Still going I see, this time under the guise of Grammar PC.

fishing

Nice edit.........of my post Rolling Eyes

I haven't touched YOUR post. Read it.

Nice try.

My post of 9.14am, quoted by you at 9.22am has been edited by you, read it.

You may only have edited something YOU had earlier said but that's beside the point, once someone uses that in a quote and then a flustered mod comes along and uses his special powers to edit said quote it distorts the context of what is being said..........as I'm sure you are well aware, nice try though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:11 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

As did I when I responded to Ricklers advice that archiving your pathetic goading was the wrong thing to do. Perhaps you might be man enough to do the same thing. Its not like you havent got history, or havent been warned about it.

I've only ever been warned about it by people whose bullshit I refuse to swallow, the proper mods are well aware of what's going on though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:13 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
You are right, at worst they probably needed moving off to a separate thread on the terraces. As for Les Miserable, he has made it quite he is after bites which has been noted by previous mods.

This is your post.

You are talking utter shit now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:16 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I've only ever been warned about it by people whose bullshit I refuse to swallow, the proper mods are well aware of what's going on though.

Oh dear, I can see a meltdown a coming.

lol!

It's all a conspiracy. Free the Le Mis!!!

Oh dear
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:21 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

And this is also my post, as quoted by you some time later. Notice the difference?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Oh dear, I can see a meltdown a coming.

lol!

It's all a conspiracy. Free the Le Mis!!!

Oh dear

As with your Brexit woes hugh, what you wish for and reality are two different things.

"Free the Les Mis".....no need fella, I am, and always will be free to call bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

And this is also my post, as quoted by you some time later. Notice the difference?

Now you are being silly, anyone can edit a quote in their post! It doesn't require special Mod Power FFS,

As for the EU, you are clearly continuing to try and get a reaction. So Ive set where i stand quite clearly on the appropriate thread. Anyway we haven't left the EU yet, sorry to break it to you pal.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 am

Is it still the school hols FFS!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Now you are being silly, anyone can edit a quote in their post! It doesn't require special Mod Power FFS,

As for the EU, you are clearly continuing to try and get a reaction. So Ive set where i stand quite clearly on the appropriate thread. Anyway we haven't left the EU yet, sorry to break it to you pal.

You edited your post(subsequently used as a quote in my post, AFTER I had quoted it) inside my post, only something a mod could do.

Tbf though it's not surprising that you are getting confused, you've edited, removed, re-edited, replaced and moved so many posts, the great Sir Stephen Hawking would struggle keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You edited your post(subsequently used as a quote in my post, AFTER I had quoted it) inside my post, only something a mod could do.

Tbf though it's not surprising that you are getting confused, you've edited, removed, re-edited, replaced and moved so many posts, the great Sir Stephen Hawking would struggle keep up.

What on Earth are you talking about you crazy person? I edited a post that was in bedded in my own, it needs no other powers other than using a mouse

You have utterly lost it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Not true, and plain to see for anyone sad enough to trawl back through the thread, hurry though, he's got a sensitive trigger finger, now you see it, now you don't.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 pm

For the benefit of the hard of thinking and my last on this, our very own thread...

Your post at 6.32am.

My post at 9.14am quoting your 6.32am post.

Your post at 9.22am(which includes your mod only edit in which you've added the word "clear") quoting my 9.14am post.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Les, Hugh only added the word "clear" to his own post. Obviously to make his original post more understandable.

Im not sure what the problem is.

Nobody has altered any other post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm

That would depend on whether you are one of the REAL mods that Les Mis will allow himself to be moderated by.

les Mis, I've not denied I've edited the embedded quote in my own post, hence me using the term grammar police. It doesn't involve powers at all. But you knew that didn't you.

Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
For the benefit of the hard of thinking and my last on this, our very own thread...

Your post at 6.32am.

Your post at 9.22am(which includes your mod only edit in which you've added the word "clear") quoting my 9.14am post.

ECFC4eva!!!

Bored and trawling through threads at work. What Hugh did (and openly admitted) requires no super-secret-special mod powers. Anyone could do it. See? I just did. Certain people consider it bad forum etiquette, but those people probably need to unclench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:23 pm

MikeWN wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Your post at 6.32am.

ECFC4eva!!!

Bored and trawling through threads at work. What Hugh did (and openly admitted) requires no super-secret-special mod powers. Anyone could do it. See? I just did. Certain people consider it bad forum etiquette, but those people probably need to unclench.

So having been proven by a poster with no mod powers thats it really quite easy to change a quote within a post and furthermore by a moderator that I've not done anything beyond this. Whether he's authentic enough to have a valid opinion we have yet to receive confirmation.

Perhaps Les Mis might display some of the behaviour he so admired in his previous favourite target and be man enough to admit he's in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HW/les Mis Hijack   HW/les Mis Hijack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HW/les Mis Hijack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2