Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Brexit Live Vote Count!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7936
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
It'll be interesting looking at the numbers here compared to the ongoing ATD poll which showed a landslide LEAVE result.

Back in Plymouth later this evening, I'm still very much unsure. I may even abstain if I can't strongly decide one way or t'other.


If you haven't made your mind up by now mate you're unlikely to.

True. I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9971
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 55
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Will be voting later for leave.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6723
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:21 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Will be voting later for leave.

Same for me and the wife
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4861
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Just voted out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Voting Remain.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1820
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Just voted out.

One of the key areas of this campaign was that all golfers were voting to remain.

I will now have to crush you when we next meet on the fairways of Royal Hurdwick.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
It'll be interesting looking at the numbers here compared to the ongoing ATD poll which showed a landslide LEAVE result.

Back in Plymouth later this evening, I'm still very much unsure. I may even abstain if I can't strongly decide one way or t'other.

I've done a quick exit poll up to and including PP's post.

Remain 53.8%
Leave 46.2%

Meaningless I know.... Very Happy Very Happy

With approximately 30 million people feeling disenfranchised from Europe I don't think either side will be able to claim a victory. The whole campaign has been divisive and poorly handled with both sides being run by idiots I would never vote for in an election. It will be interesting to see what happens in Europe now, old Jumkers has had a shock and the Dutch can't wait to get out either. We may have just started the end of Europe anyway. In or out Europe is doomed and sooner or later will go tits up, I give it ten years max.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I've just voted out, it was a close call for me but Sandie Shaw swung it Very Happy

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/682476/EU-debate-Jeremy-Paxman-Nigel-Farage-Brexit

I only watched about twenty minutes of that last night but was lucky enough to catch the SS outburst. Feckin hilarious, she was trying to but in on the economy debate but Paxo was obvs bored of her already, they started to talk security and she damanded to speak, oh go on then said Paxo and she started rambling on about how the arts generate a lot of money (true) and how Europe "listens to us" (artists). Paxo was incredulous, but what on earth does it have to do with security? He then gestured for the flying mike to be taken away from her. What was so funny was she was shouting at Paxo like it was his fault. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4861
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Just voted out.

One of the key areas of this campaign was that all golfers were voting to remain.

I will now have to crush you when we next meet on the fairways of Royal Hurdwick.

Sparkers will need to do a lot of crushing then Garry, because everyone at captains day today was voting leave. Very Happy Anyway, can't call myself a golfer ATM, still getting over this damned shoulder injury but I did play in a 3 ball this morning with Mike Johnson-he scored 48 Stableford points, which is certainly the biggest total that I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2583
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Spreadex are constantly narrowing the gaps between the two sides and dropping the turnout predictions. Hacking with rain in London again and travel chaos. London is heavily remain. As a voter I'm worried, as a gambler I'm in profit already Smile
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5085
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Out. Voted at 1445
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10918
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:37 pm

voted out

The EU will never change so us remaining in it isn't going to make that happen like some remain supporters believe it will.
The deal Cameron got is only temporary and doesnt actually get britain a better deal in the long term. Had he gotten a better deal i would have been a vote remain guy.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 9101
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 79

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Vote OUT at 1820.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

avatar

Posts : 667
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Oot
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10363
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

The count being set up at the life centre

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Voted out.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7936
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Voted Out in the end. Fully expect a Remain result, mind.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 64
Location : Britannia Bay South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Voted Out in the end. Fully expect a Remain result, mind.

Be a right lark if there's one vote in it at the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7936
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:20 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Voted Out in the end. Fully expect a Remain result, mind.

Be a right lark if there's one vote in it at the end Very Happy

Very Happy

I was tempted to nullify the missus vote just to annoy her, but the aggro wasn't worth it. I am actually quite shocked at the result though. When it came down to the nitty gritty, I expected a lot of waverers to vote to keep the status quo.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:26 am

Cameron to go in October.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9971
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 55
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:59 am

The result I was hoping for. They were right to say it was a close run thing.

The only thing DC could do.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 am

This is as much a vote against the establishment as against the eu, listen to the people or face the consequences.
I'd like to see June 24th seen as the day the people of this country took back democracy. If we had voted remain we would have all pulled together and soldiered on the same goes for the future outside the EU. I'm a lot more positive about the future of Britain it's in our hands now, I've always had more faith in my own abilities than anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4673
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
This is as much a vote against the establishment as against the eu, listen to the people or face the consequences.
I'd like to see June 24th seen as the day the people of this country took back democracy. If we had voted remain we would have all pulled together and soldiered on the same goes for the future outside the EU. I'm a lot more positive about the future of Britain it's in our hands now, I've always had more faith in my own abilities than anybody else.

So the equivalent of a dirty protest then. Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
This is as much a vote against the establishment as against the eu, listen to the people or face the consequences.
I'd like to see June 24th seen as the day the people of this country took back democracy. If we had voted remain we would have all pulled together and soldiered on the same goes for the future outside the EU. I'm a lot more positive about the future of Britain it's in our hands now, I've always had more faith in my own abilities than anybody else.

So the equivalent of a dirty protest then. Nice one.

Absolute crap and not what I said. When Europe does feck up and it will you'll be glad we had the bottle to do it. Man up FFS.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
Who will be the first ATD'r to cast a vote on the day?

Lord Biro to lead the way?

As I have been saying all along, I didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brexit Live Vote Count!   

Back to top Go down
 
Brexit Live Vote Count!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: