Les Miserable
PlymptonPilgrim
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
And it is about time you shut the feck up.

Look, you are on the same side of the debate as Martin Griffin (ex-leader of the BNP), Thomas Mair (the Britain First nutjob awaiting trial for the murder of MP Jo Cox) and the 3rd largest donor to the Leave campaign is BNP member Gladys Brammall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is no doubt whatsoever that the Leave campaign is supported by racists and xenophobes.

What is wrong with saying so?

Are you supporting England in the current championships? No doubt you're on the side of the people mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Look, you are on the same side of the debate as Martin Griffin (ex-leader of the BNP), Thomas Mair (the Britain First nutjob awaiting trial for the murder of MP Jo Cox) and the 3rd largest donor to the Leave campaign is BNP member Gladys Brammall.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the Leave campaign is supported by racists and xenophobes.

Sorry I only posted half of what I should have, the STFU comment was something you said on page 3 of this thread when you were talking to Pepsi Pete, was just pointing it out as you were saying you don't abuse anybody. salute
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
David Beckham opts for remain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's me backing remain as well now. Well that and one of the fit birds from TOWIE is also a remainer. Why didn't the leave campaign think of asking thick as shite footballers what their views were? lol!
I'm 50/50 - got any photos which may sway me to remain?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm

Fair enough. I should have expressed that in rather less florid terms.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Arise Sir David.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Arise Sir David.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:22 pm

Gove was a useless sec of state for education so much so that he is one of the few ministers shuffled on by Cameron. Gove then went to be Chief Whip where he has overseen a number of Tory voting calamities in parliament and is now a leading light in the Leave campaign where he also appears to be totally incompetent.

John Barnes, on the other hand, seems to be right on top of the subject under discussion and deserves praise for both his eloquence and lucidity.

The video only lasts a few minutes and is well worth your time.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Just watched Spotlight, that hard-hitting political show that doesn't pull it's punches. They had kids on talking about the EU vote. One said...'I think we should stay because it's just a nice thing to be in'...

So there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Gove was a useless sec of state for education so much so that he is one of the few ministers shuffled on by Cameron. Gove then went to be Chief Whip where he has overseen a number of Tory voting calamities in parliament and is now a leading light in the Leave campaign where he also appears to be totally incompetent.

John Barnes, on the other hand, seems to be right on top of the subject under discussion and deserves praise for both his eloquence and lucidity.

The video only lasts a few minutes and is well worth your time.

One of my all-time favourite players, left foot like a wand jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Tried to watch the big Eu debate on BBC1. I'm feckin wound-up already after listening to the BS rhetoric from the remain camp cnut-burgers talking absolute scary shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Feck me you really are some kind of loon aren't you? I've only just read what you said as I caught Nick Griffins name, are you for real? Then in utter disbelief I read that I'm also being mentioned in the same sentence as the guy that murdered Jo Cox?
I've got no doubt in my mind that the remain supporters include murderers, kiddy fiddlers (high percentage of Tory old boys it's a given) fraudsters and also quite a few thousand racists, it's half the population of Britain, 30million people and you think they are all lovely? Have a word with yourself.
You are a hypocrite (for acting all innocent and playing the victim card today) whilst being one of the most offensive people I've ever had the misfortune of having a discussion with. You act all hurt when you get some shit but not long ago you were telling a pensioner to STFU. Because you think you are right you think it gives you a mandate to call people racist, well guess what it doesn't. You admit to not wanting to listen to the other side of the debate is that cos you know it all? I read the Gaurdian the other day so that I could see the other side you should try it. In the meantime don't call me a racist I'm not a racist, don't say I'm on the same side as a racist because I'm clearly not and it's irrelevant which way the BNP are voting they have feck all to do with me or anyone else in the country, they are a feckin minority. Get it a minority, they represent themselves not me or anybody else I know. Try and make out I'm in some way connected to a nut job who murdered an MP and I will take it up with you, I promise it, it really is a step too far and THE most offensive thing I've ever read online.
In the meantime here's a plate, I'll hand you your wet arse on it any time you like, and here's some more rope, go hang yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

For the umpteenth time...

I have not accused you of being racist.

If I have then quote it.

If I'm always doing it it should be easy.

But you won't quote it because you cannot quote it because it has not happened.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If I have then quote it.

You're getting very close to the line now.

You may have not said outright that he is a racist but the implication is clear.

I suggest you may like to take a break for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

As far as a fair debate goes, that first paragraph is a real low statement even for this website.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If I have then quote it.

So why mention the names of people like Griffin etc? Why not mention that he is also on the same side as extreme left wing MP's such as Denis Skinner and John Mann for example? Or better still why not stop digging a fecking great hole in the first place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If I have then quote it.

You could apologise and move on, you allied me to Nick Griffin and a murderer FFS!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
It was during the Wilson/Callahan Government that we were labelled the sick man of Europe. Nothing to do with our membership with the Common Market. Our prosperity started with the Thatcher reforms in 1979.

You clearly enjoy the prospect of an unaccountable, undemocratic monolithic State.

Bravo Rollo, Who wouldn't forget the dying days of the Callaghan government with the mountains of bin bags in the streets and coffins stored in warehouses because the grave diggers were on strike.

For all Thatchers faults, - and there quite a few, it was she that got the country moving in the right direction.

Stay in the EU and it will suck us dry like a spider does to a fly.

Decimation of the coal industry.

Just out of interest, you are aware that this is a  forum for a shit 4th division football club aren't you?

But didn't EU rules 'order' the closure of the UK's perfectly good coal fired power stations?

I say this because between 2011 and 2015, 10 spanking new coal fired power stations opened in Germany. Not really fair is it?

"You are aware that this is a forum for a shit 4th division football club?"

Good grief! The irony of you asking me such a question. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
It was during the Wilson/Callahan Government that we were labelled the sick man of Europe. Nothing to do with our membership with the Common Market. Our prosperity started with the Thatcher reforms in 1979.

You clearly enjoy the prospect of an unaccountable, undemocratic monolithic State.

Bravo Rollo, Who wouldn't forget the dying days of the Callaghan government with the mountains of bin bags in the streets and coffins stored in warehouses because the grave diggers were on strike.

For all Thatchers faults, - and there quite a few, it was she that got the country moving in the right direction.

Just out of interest, you are aware that this is a  forum for a shit 4th division football club aren't you?

But didn't EU rules 'order' the closure of the UK's perfectly good coal fired power stations?

I say this because between 2011 and 2015, 10 spanking new coal fired power stations opened in Germany. Not really fair is it?

Good grief! The irony of you asking me such a question.   Very Happy    

In your 60 odd posts you contributed to this forum you have barely mentioned football, if at all. It is after all a forum for a shit 4th division football club.

You also seem quite tight with a recently banned poster. There are plenty of places to discuss the referendum so I am entitled to ask why you choose this place.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am

Popcorn Pig wrote:
Tried to watch the big Eu debate on BBC1. I'm feckin wound-up already after listening to the BS rhetoric from the remain camp cnut-burgers talking absolute scary shite.

Don't let the fact that vast majority of experts agree with them, worry you.

It's the brexit buffoons who are the con men. Take back control my arse. They appeal to the thickos with their one liners but it is those very people who will be hurt most by leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:01 am

Oh come on Tringy, you have a pension, you live abroad (some of the time) and you worry the exchange rate will drop, period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:17 am

Big business wants out of Europe,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:19 am

With the government warnings on increased threat of terror, falling economy, falling house prices, rising unemployment, pensions devalued, taxes rising and more cuts due to austerity budget (have I left anything out?) it makes you wonder why Cameron was so irresponsible to risk Brexit at all?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:29 am

Standing ovation for BoJo after last nights debate.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Good grief! The irony of you asking me such a question.   Very Happy    

In your 60 odd posts you contributed to this forum you have barely mentioned football, if at all. It is after all a forum for a shit 4th division football club.

You also seem quite tight with a recently banned poster. There are plenty of places to discuss the referendum so I am entitled to ask why you choose this place.

cheers ...Can't you just talk about the football!.....I believe Hugh Midde is an Excreta fan so why would he want to? I'll take HM over fucksy and Motormouth all day long.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:04 am

My contempt for Cameron reached a new low last night. The Chief Advisor to the Turkish President was "flabbergasted" by our Prime Minister's claim to the British voters that Turkey wouldn't be joining the EU for decades.

Cameron had, for the last six years, assured President Erdogan that he would fight tooth and nail to oversee Turkey's membership.

What a despicable character he's become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next