HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Brexit Voter Turnout...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:16 pm

It comprises the unemployment figures of a country’s labor force aged 15 to 24 years old (i.e. the earliest point at which mandatory school education ends). Typically, teenagers and those in their twenties who are fresh out of education do not find jobs right away, especially if the country’s economy is experiencing difficulties, as can be seen above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But it is coming down....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:01 pm

lol! Geddon Jack pull yer ladder up! Sums up this debate to a tee! Feckin priceless.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
lol! Geddon Jack pull yer ladder up! Sums up this debate to a tee! Feckin priceless.

If that is aimed at me... I don't understand your comment/point. Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am

It reinforces the point I made at the start of this debate it's all about the politics of self, you work abroad and it's obviously working out for you hence the in vote. The EU project is not working out for a lot of the kids but you weren't aware of that even whilst you were holding the union up as an example of how great things are without bothering to check past your own life.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
It reinforces the point I made at the start of this debate it's all about the politics of self, you work abroad and it's obviously working out for you hence the in vote. The EU project is not working out for a lot of the kids but you weren't aware of that even whilst you were holding the union up as an example of how great things are without bothering to check past your own life.

Politics of self comes into it in a varying degree for all of us. I am not thinking 100% about myself. I am also thinking about how a Brexit will affect my family in the UK and how a Brexit might affect my friends in the rest of the EU. Please don't make out that you are for Brexit for the sake of everyone on the planet!

Have you checked up why those countries (Greece, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Cyprus) got into such a mess? I thought not. You appear to rarely, if ever, check anything and post any links to backup your arguments here..

Yes, the youth unemployment in those EU countries is high but as can be seen, it is coming down. Isn't that a good thing?

Anyhow, Brexit (the clue is in the name BRexit), is about the UK (Britain is only a part of the UK. Does Brexit include NI?).

We are not voting for the whole of Europe.

Tell me, what will happen to the UK youth (and overall) unemployment figures post Brexit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Politics of self comes into it in a varying degree for all of us. I am not thinking 100% about myself. I am also thinking about how a Brexit will affect my family in the UK and how a Brexit might affect my friends in the rest of the EU. Please don't make out that you are for Brexit for the sake of everyone on the planet!

Have you checked up why those countries (Greece, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Cyprus) got into such a mess? I thought not. You appear to rarely, if ever, check anything and post any links to backup your arguments here..

Yes, the youth unemployment in those EU countries is high but as can be seen, it is coming down. Isn't that a good thing?

Anyhow, Brexit (the clue is in the name BRexit), is about the UK (Britain is only a part of the UK. Does Brexit include NI?).

Tell me, what will happen to the UK youth (and overall) unemployment figures post Brexit?

Post Brexit we will wobble and then it will all turn good again. As for Europe I have not only checked up on those countries I've also spent a lot of time in all of them, bar Greece but I have Cyprus and I have Greek friends. I disagree about it just being about us you have to look at the wider picture especially the economy. A major factor in the youth unemployment coming down in Spain and Portugal is that the young are traveling abroad to work.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Post Brexit we will wobble and then it will all turn good again. As for Europe I have not only checked up on those countries I've also spent a lot of time in all of them, bar Greece but I have Cyprus and I have Greek friends. I disagree about it just being about us you have to look at the wider picture especially the economy. A major factor in the youth unemployment coming down in Spain and Portugal is that the young are traveling abroad to work.

Good. Well if you have checked up, you will know that it was not the fault of the EU but the respective governments using some lets say "creative accounting" which was then exposed by the global financail crisis.

I'm sorry, but the whole referendum has been about the UK and (for the Brexiteers), stuff The EU (and therefore all the citizens of the other EU states).

What is wrong with the young travelling abroad to work? Is the reduction also due to slight improvements in the economies of those countries too?

Anyhow, I'm off to a German pub with some EU friends to watch the game (I'll be supporting NI btw), then I will meet some other EU and non EU friends in an Irish pub for the quiz. After that some of us will go to another German pub and meet some other EU friends.

As we are close to "decision day", I guess there is not a lot more to be said. None of us are going to change our minds and our "debates" have been a bit of fun.

I hope that whatever the result, we can REMAIN (see what I did there) civil to each other in the future on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

I'll always remain respectful of people who give me the same service. I think all in all the whole campaign has been one whole shit fest and the government have lived up to my view of them being a pile of snakes who only have the interests of big business at heart. They have lied and twisted the truth, they've called in favours from all thier lobbyists and paymasters and I think democracy has suffered as a result. Parts of the leave campaign have been odious but far outweighed by Cam and Oddjob Osbourne.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Well if you have checked up, you will know that it was not the fault of the EU but the respective governments using some lets say "creative accounting" which was then exposed by the global financail crisis.

This is hilarious. The European Central Bank has been complicit by turning a blind eye to all the duplicitous behaviour of Greece and Italy. The Germans hold all the aces. The ECB do their bidding for them.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Haven't listened to any of the politicians, made my own mind up months ago and already voted to come out.

I voted in the seventies for a common market, not to be ruled by an undemocratic bunch of beaurocrats, with unfettered immigration.

FFS why can't all immigrants go through the same checks that all non EU citizens have to jump through, and have a job sponsor, that's not being racist just common sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit Voter Turnout...   

Back to top Go down

Brexit Voter Turnout...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: