Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portugal Iceland.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Is that our Kari Arnason playing for Iceland, haven't seen him since the game started? Where did Arnason go when we got the Plymouth price for him? I see also Barnis bro is still playing for them (if that is him).
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Last I heard of him was at Aberdeen. Must be getting on now shorely.
Back to top Go down

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Portugal putting some great ball into the box but Iceland have split their defence a few times, 1 0 Portugal as I speak.
Back to top Go down

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I think Arnason's at Malmo
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Carvalho for a 37 year old is in that prime oldie strolling stage.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 pm

I like the Iceland chant "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" starting very slow and getting faster.

Kind of like the Zulus in Zulu.

"What's that? It sounds like a train."
"Zulus, sarge. Fahsends of 'em."
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Good result for Iceland, Portugal not looking that convincing, Arnason got praise from the pundits, playing centre back, wasn't he a centre Mid for us?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Yes but in a defensive role afair, seem to remember him scoring one or two pearlers mind.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:36 pm

Wasn't Arnason sacked by panda during administration for not agreeing to defer his wages for the x number of months in a row?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Yes, I think he was the first player to break ranks and tell Guilfoyle where to stick it
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Splitter. How feckin dare a man who has been offered a contract with a club thousands of miles from his home not give up his family's salary to help Brent's acension to the throne.

Unleash the dogs of war.

Now.....those dogs...Webb (fecked off) and Newell.

Once the freehold goes through all Newell will have being framed by his incredibly cheap framer will be his offer of a seat in the directors box - if he can manage to type the letter himself. Of course Postey and Angry Andy will be there as long as he's keen to be be flown by a man who carries his possessions in a rolled up carrier bag. Dumb, Angry and Angry Dumber.

Hello Ian cheers

Cambridge was classy, we didn't know you had it in you. You even asked someone to hold your carrier bag....geddon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portugal Iceland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portugal Iceland.   Portugal Iceland. Empty

Back to top Go down

Portugal Iceland.
Page 1 of 1