Temporary Forum Changes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Ponty wrote:
[No, I'm denying I mentioned you, we have an LA Green on Pasoti.

He lives in London Apprentice, Cornwall.

See, never mentioned Los Angeles either did I

Backpedding as always....

Why are you so scared of what 'Green Soldier' wrote? You really are pretty feeble.

Anyway...

No one accused you of mentioning me! They accused you of believing it was me.

So you are claiming you believe the post originated from London Apprentice?

What was its IP address. Surely you checked that before making such a rash comment and deleting the post?

Why delete the post? Was the soldier a banned user? I looked just now on Pasoti, and I don't see his banning showing up the "banned posters" forum? Why not?

Go on... I dare you to say it.... 'You had nothing to do with any of that'.

Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Don't mind either way. Quite liked the setup when I first logged in today.
I think we should all, well most of us, look to promote the forum, to reach as many Argyle and other people as possible.
Followed a link on Exeweb to the farm just now, concerning the Ridsdale meeting and the ongoing struggle on there between those not following the party, or herd line and the eternal optimists continues.When I was on there, Tony Cholwell was very establishment. He now appears to have moved closer to reality.
Ponty even reckoned Ricks was contributing all the way from LA. How sad is it if true, that one so eloquent has to hide their true identity ?
Not as sad as those who come on here and try to hide their true identity, when they don't need to. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm

In black and white.

Nonce.

Keyboard warrior when you over next?? Bring Blade, Gob, Frank and your dinner.

I'll book you a table at the Fans Fest, tell me when you're coming, let's get it on.

I can't wait to see so many arses drop out.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

No it's not!

You really are quite dim aren't you?

Can you not grasp the distinction?

Anyway... I see you resort yet again to name calling and yet again expressing a desire to meet up with me again.
You really need to get some dignity and grow up.

Try answering the questions I posed you?

I dare you!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 am

Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

I'll book you a table at the Fans Fest, tell me when you're coming, let's get it on.

lol!

Sounds like Ponty wants a fight lol! Can't say I'm in a hurry to visit Plymouth in the near future. Time is too precious.What could we possibly say face to face that hasn't been said on here a hundred times ? We would be wasting our time. You weren't listening then. You're not listening still. Perhaps you never will.

A desperate man who has been exposed and he hasn't got the guts to admit it.

We must sticky a welcome thread to illustrate [that means 'show' Ponty] exactly the levels of deception[ nay low cunning cos they've been caught out] we are up against.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 am

I'll bring a Hi Vis so I look like a steward, should make it easier for those guys lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

lol!

Hello Ponty

What a thoroughly objectionable post this is. No wonder you don't want anyone from Pasoti seeing this site.

But anyway, if I may clarify a few points.

I first suggested that we have a beer on the old site a few months back. I suggested that if we all acted our age instead of our shoe size we might get past our petty squabbles. I then suggested it again last week but it appears that my comment was seen as a "cleverly worded" threat by some on pasoti. This was cleared up and I fully intend to meet up with the mod I discussed it with in the autumn for a friendly beer.

And just to clarify my position, I do not intend to put my job at risk by having a scrap with someone because they deleted a signature of mine on a website. Its just a website at the end of the day.

At the same time I have seen 2 posts by you towards Rickler that can be quite clearly taken as physical threats. There is no way the above can be seen as "cleverly worded". I would also be interested to see how the libel laws interpret you calling Rickler a "nonce". But Rickler is big enough to fight his own battles so I will leave that there.

If the above from you is a threat, and one aimed at me by association, then I think you need to have a lie down and reconsider your position. But if you want to "get it on" with me then could you clarify your position so that I know what to expect when I do attend a fans fest?

And thank you for the offer of booking us a table at the fans fest, but seeing as Ricks is already bringing dinner it would be wasted.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

If anyone wants a fight, can someone stream it for the Trust website?

Churs.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Neanderthals
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
If anyone wants a fight, can someone stream it for the Trust website?

Churs.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

lol!

Hello Ponty

What a thoroughly objectionable post this is. No wonder you don't want anyone from Pasoti seeing this site.

I first suggested that we have a beer on the old site a few months back. I suggested that if we all acted our age instead of our shoe size we might get past our petty squabbles. I then suggested it again last week but it appears that my comment was seen as a "cleverly worded" threat by some on pasoti. This was cleared up and I fully intend to meet up with the mod I discussed it with in the autumn for a friendly beer.

And just to clarify my position, I do not intend to put my job at risk by having a scrap with someone because they deleted a signature of mine on a website. Its just a website at the end of the day.

At the same time I have seen 2 posts by you towards Rickler that can be quite clearly taken as physical threats. There is no way the above can be seen as "cleverly worded". I would also be interested to see how the libel laws interpret you calling Rickler a "nonce". But Rickler is big enough to fight his own battles so I will leave that there.

If the above from you is a threat, and one aimed at me by association, then I think you need to have a lie down and reconsider your position. But if you want to "get it on" with me then could you clarify your position so that I know what to expect when I do attend a fans fest?

And thank you for the offer of booking us a table at the fans fest, but seeing as Ricks is already bringing dinner it would be wasted.

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

lol!

Hello Ponty

Right Frank, you make some good points but also some bad.

I never deleted your signature, I'll look you in the eyes and tell you that.

As for Rickler, here's why he gets the flack from me.

Message subject: abuse
Sent: 07 Jun 2011 17:24
To: Pontypoolgreen
Dear Gary
I am confused at the moment, I have recently recieved a PM from Rickler stating some things.
1. He and others seem to remember you saying that my father was an idiot and useless at his job, upon being bombed with critisism for that you deleted the comment.
2. "They" seem to believe you and Ian are using me as a toy in order to get back at the argyle talk lot, they believe my days on here are numbered and you will soon be deleting my account.

Any truth behind either?

Cobi Budge

And he calls me for "getting" to 15 year olds on the internet.

As for meeting up we have have Tringreen posting "he wants to be in Franks gang" when we meet Ponty.

How do you view that??

I've got Gob calling me a cock...

How do you expect me to react, sit back and BE bullied??

It ain't gonna happen.

Ponty.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ponty wrote:
In black and white.

Nonce.

lol!

Hello Ponty

silent .........................................................................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Ponty

Thanks for the reply.

I believe you about deleting the signature - and its not a big deal and I didn't think it was you anyway.

Your battles with Rickler have been going on for years so there is not much I can add to that - I think its best that you two sort it out.

I can understand that Tring's comment could be taken the wrong way.....but only if you think that our squabbles are actually going to end in fisticuffs. I didn't take it as a serious comment when Tring posted it. I certainly have no intention of forming a "gang". I do intend to meet up with Gob and have a beer but I don't expect Tring and Ricks to travel half way across the world to join us.

I respect your right to defend yourself and the fact that you are not banned from this site shows that others believe in that right too.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 am

Ponty wrote:

As for Rickler, here's why he gets the flack from me.

Message subject: abuse
Sent: 07 Jun 2011 17:24
To: Pontypoolgreen
Dear Gary
I am confused at the moment, I have recently recieved a PM from Rickler stating some things.
1. He and others seem to remember you saying that my father was an idiot and useless at his job, upon being bombed with critisism for that you deleted the comment.
2. "They" seem to believe you and Ian are using me as a toy in order to get back at the argyle talk lot, they believe my days on here are numbered and you will soon be deleting my account.

Any truth behind either?

Cobi Budge

“And he calls me for "getting" to 15 year olds on the internet”.

“How do you expect me to react, sit back and BE bullied??”

Well firstly... Casting yourself as the one being bullied has just got to be just about the most laughable thing ever. I was going to say, I bet you can’t say that with a straight face, but then I remembered you never have any expression but that.

Anyway talking of bullies...

How about your treatment of Green Soldier? How obsessed and paranoid and “bullying"is that? It took you two minutes, yes only two... to read the post, check the ip address and make a post in reply. How much longer did it take to ban him? Not long I bet, and why did you feel the need to do it?

What have you got to say for yourself?

Not a lot I see...

Rickler wrote:
So you are claiming you believe the post originated from London Apprentice?

What was its IP address. Surely you checked that before making such a rash comment and deleting the post?

Why delete the post? Was the soldier a banned user? I looked just now on Pasoti, and I don't see his banning showing up the "banned posters" forum? Why not?

Go on... I dare you to say it.... 'You had nothing to do with any of that'.

Still waiting Ponty..

Go on Keyboard warrior... I “triple dog dare you” to answer them all!

You won’t.

As for “getting” to 15 year olds on the internet...

Your term not mine... I think it fits aptly for what you did but has no relevance to me alerting Cobi to a fact about you, whilst asking him to delete my postings from his account --

How you lured Cobi back to pasoti has been discussed enough already. But I am more than eager to talk about it till the cows come home. Your behavior has been universally condemned by everyone that has commented. If someone would like to defend your actions, I urge them to step forward now.... Anybody? Going once... Twice.....

Me telling Cobi that he should be careful of the likes of you is nothing like the act you committed.

The one thing you haven’t done in all your blustering and confuscation is deny you made the comments about Cobi’s Dad?

Surely you are not going to deny that you made one? You wouldn’t dare to lie that blatantly, would you?

As for manipulating and using Cobi?

You and Naps didn’t even sign up for your own site – you had Cobi as your front man.

How do you explain Newell installing him as Admin on the old AT and then shutting down the site a few days later?

You won’t..

Actually... In reality, question 2 that Cobi asked has already been answered by you...
Since you did close down the site on him, his days were numbered (to about 3) and his account was deleted - seems like he was right to ask! I wonder how you answered?

When it comes to being upfront and honest...

You don’t have a ‘waxed’ leg to stand on, do you?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm waiting, Ponty... (what a surprise)

Surely you don't have to sweat over the answers that much, do you?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am

Rickler wrote:
I'm waiting, Ponty... (what a surprise)

Surely you don't have to sweat over the answers that much, do you?

The truth is there somewhere. Grow a pair Ponty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 am

well Ponty, we're waiting! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 am

I saw the chat on that site between Cobi and you know who before it closed. The powers were not pleased at poor old Cobi's gung ho and freeform approach. They actually were then disappoined and SURPRISED that so many people upped and left... they really thought they could effect some sort of coup
People disagree on AT just like normal folk, but how could Cobi's handlers not understand what everyone's reaction would be to the ludicrous games ... incredibly naive really lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 am

I think there was an element of surprise as we had found out a few things that they didn't expect us to find out.

pasoti moderators are not such a close bunch as some believe! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm

GOB wrote:
I think there was an element of surprise as we had found out a few things that they didn't expect us to find out.

pasoti moderators are not such a close bunch as some believe! Wink

OMG! that'll start another witch hunt. Anyone remember the Witchfinder General, Holdfast Ogi ? He was always wanting to 'meet up' with me, as we didn't live far apart. So I told him where I could be found. He never did turn up.
He used to love to dish out insults but as with most cowards, couldn't take them back. 'Mods ! Mods! he'd squeal, until they finally banned me and he joined their corrupt and dimwitted gang.
Didn't it all go tits up when he upset Napoleon and banned him too ?
lol!

Come on Ponty............. own up....... you know you've been caught by the short n curlies.
You always bang on about how straight and fair you are........ prove it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 am

Tringreen wrote:
Come on Ponty............. own up....... you know you've been caught by the short n curlies.
You always bang on about how straight and fair you are........ prove it.

Quite...

All this hippy pasoti peace stuff....

The truth shall set you free... Got any answers yet, Ponty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Forum Changes   Temporary Forum Changes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary Forum Changes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2