Dick Trickle
Charlie Wood
vincent_vega
Yea Man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Tringreen wrote:
There will be no walleted directors and ee's not a property developer........................

Got one right Noolie raised eyebrow

Has "Peeder" Ridsdale been completely written out of history now that his totally inaccurate forecasts meant that walleted directors were welcome?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:19 am

Thank heavens Ridsdale has been written out, we'd have been liquidated by now if he'd stuck around with Heaney. No development would have taken place and no debts would have been repaid.

But then we wouldn't have survived the first administration anyway judging by the comments earlier from the FL. Ridsdale would not have been trusted by them to turn us round.

It's taken far too long to turn the ship around, it's not been as open and honest as I wanted... but turning round it is.

It's just an opinion, no need to react to it but the usual reference to my signature applies to anyone who simpky can't resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:39 am

Xisle, that's just another way of saying without Brent, the club wold have disappeared.
No it wouldn't have. You really mustn't believe everything you're told by the likes of Ridsdale, Brent, and the pasoti cronies who know even less. NO club the size of Argyle has vanished off the face of the planet in the last 50 years despite probably 50 administrations. Behave.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:49 am

X Isle wrote:
Thank heavens Ridsdale has been written out, we'd have been liquidated by now if he'd stuck around with Heaney. No development would have taken place and no debts would have been repaid.

But then we wouldn't have survived the first administration anyway judging by the comments earlier from the FL. Ridsdale would not have been trusted by them to turn us round.

It's taken far too long to turn the ship around, it's not been as open and honest as I wanted... but turning round it is.

It's just an opinion, no need to react to it but the usual reference to my signature applies to anyone who simpky can't resist.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Yes there's no alternative to Jimmy and the Bucket Rattlers.....Thirty four thousand going to wembley, do you still think Argyles support is shit Mr Sussex Sage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:23 pm

X Isle wrote:

Precisely what developments have taken place in the last 5 years then? The ship has turned around because we employed a good manager who signed good players, in spite of Brent not because of him.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
X Isle wrote:

Precisely what developments have taken place in the last 5 years then? The ship has turned around because we employed a good manager who signed good players, in spite of Brent not because of him.

Spot on.

If we go up on monday it will purely be because we have a decent manager who has performed nothing short of a miracle, despite Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:30 pm

No developments would have taken place and no debts repaid? That's hilarious even for you throbby. No developments at all have taken place, not at HP, not at Oldway, not at Pavillions, the only true word Nool has ever spoken "he is not a property developer". As for debts repaid as you say with the lack of openess, honesty and integrity that Jimmy has shown we don't know the figures of debt only that they have been replaced with loans to the directors in exchange for shares, we're still in debt just to different people. (source Simon Hallett who should know this stuff).
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:41 pm

I don't think the Argyle diaspora and total numbers are shit SS68, I do think the numbers who turn up from the local area are pretty poor.

As for the rest, all very predictable...as i'm sure you consider my position. T'was always thus, nest pas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:43 pm

You making the journey from Sussex to Wembley then? May be mural worthy what with the support you've given the failed one.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:01 pm

He hasn't failed in my book, it's just not been quick enough for the impatient, the over expectant and those with a lack of understanding. And other than giving my honestly held opinion by 'pissing in the wind' on an Internet messageboard or two, neither have I actively supported him. I played no part in "bucket rattling" and have never met the bloke, or indeed have any wish to do so.

And yes, to the earlier poster who stated Argyle would still have still existed, of course they would've. I advocated as much when it was AFC Heaney/Ridsdale or nothing. It would however have been in some basement league somewhere in the depths and we wouldn't be where we are now. I appreciate you guys don't recognise any of this as an achievement, but I do. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:20 pm

X Isle wrote:
He hasn't failed in my book, it's just not been quick enough for the impatient, the over expectant and those with a lack of understanding. And other than giving my honestly held opinion by 'pissing in the wind' on an Internet messageboard or two, neither have I actively supported him. I played no part in "bucket rattling" and have never met the bloke, or indeed have any wish to do so.

And yes, to the earlier poster who stated Argyle would still have still existed, of course they would've. I advocated as much when it was AFC Heaney/Ridsdale or nothing. It would however have been in some basement league somewhere in the depths and we wouldn't be where we are now. I appreciate you guys don't recognise any of this as an achievement, but I do. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure had we gone bust 5 years ago, we'd have been admitted at the third or at worst fourth tier of non-league. I'd have been uber-confident we'd be where we are now had that happened. We'd have sailed thru to the level below and given a couple goes ( I'm being generous) we'd have got out the Conference.

Have you still got that tanker turning on your Pasoti Sig ? I think the tanker ran out of fuel and has drifted for the last 4 years.

You'd get a modicum of respect if you could just admit Brent keeping us in division 4 for 5 years ain't wank-off worthy.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat May 28, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:22 pm

X Isle wrote:

Whether or not he's failed or depends on where you set the bar really doesn't it.

Has he developed anything yet?No.

Is the club self sufficient? No, the new grandstand was supposed to enable that.

Is it debt free? No

Have we escaped the lowest tier of English league football yet? No, we might scrape through as the 5th best team in it on Monday.

Impatient and over expectant" give me a break.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Well i'm content with it. Not spectacular, not quick, not without flaws but year on year we're getting better and clearing debts. All things considered that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Except we're not clearing debts are we.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Just moving from one to another with a nice %.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:43 pm

X Isle wrote:

welcome back x throbber cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 3:13 pm

That sig. is like your posts, full of shite. We all heard what you said.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

LOL, top throbbing by the Sussex Sage on the Fully supportive Forum, Jimmy love abounds laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:02 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
LOL, top throbbing by the Sussex Sage on the Fully supportive Forum, Jimmy love abounds laugh

Funny as feck as always...... lol!
I totally missed Pork Chop on Spotlight and iplayer. Is not anywhere else now....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Funny as feck as always...... lol!
I totally missed Pork Chop on Spotlight and iplayer. Is not anywhere else now....??

Never mind, harve. It was toe-curling to watch any way. If you miss him, here's his latest portrait commissioned by James Brent to hang on the walls of the lizard lounge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers   Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News sponsored by chips n gravy fanciers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3