Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:43 am

I think thats eight times this season there has been ten thousand plus at Homepark, so can we expect a competitive budget for the manager next season whichever division the club ends up? or will Adams if he's still here go into the new season with another Micro Budget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:52 am

nope and probably smaller

next question
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I think League Two will be a tough one again next season.

Blackpool/Doncaster/Colchester and Crewe have come down. cheltenham and either Forest Green/ Braintree/Grimsby or Dover are coming up.

As for the established L2 sides, Luton/Notts County/Wycombe/Crawley/Newport et al will probably be much better than the season just ended.

It makes getting out of this division all the more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I think League Two will be a tough one again next season.

Blackpool/Doncaster/Colchester and Crewe have come down. cheltenham and either Forest Green/ Braintree/Grimsby or Dover are coming up.

As for the established L2 sides, Luton/Notts County/Wycombe/Crawley/Newport et al will probably be much better than the season just ended.

It makes getting out of this division all the more important.

Blackpool are an absolute clusterfuck so i doubt they will be much of a threat going up. Of course thats sbject to change if blackpool is sold to owners who spend their mone investing in the club and not on court cases against fans.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:18 pm

If Accy had our crowds instead of 1500 they'd have been champions by miles. Problem is brent knows the fans will still turn up regardless of how shit he keeps us. Next season I'd love to see a wholesale boycotting of brents Argyle to make him look elsewhere for his money making schemes. And yes we will definately be a L2 club next season so stay away fans wouldn't be missing anything.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Freathy wrote:
If Accy had our crowds instead of 1500 they'd have been champions by miles.  Problem is brent knows the fans will still turn up regardless of how shit he keeps us.  Next season I'd love to see a wholesale boycotting of brents Argyle to make him look elsewhere for his money making schemes.  And yes we will definately be a L2 club next season so stay away fans wouldn't be missing anything.

BRENT OUT NOW
If there's to be a boycott, perhaps people would care to follow Argyle in the SW premier division.
There's a few local games to be had.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:17 pm

I see the the crowds are well up again, i thought Xthrobber ChopperNool and their ilk claimed the reason Jimmy signed short term loans, and Mini contracts was because Argyle's support was shite? the facts say the opposite to me.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:07 am

The ticking over football austerity Brentmare will continue into next season, regardless of which league we will be in.
The gullible and thankful ones will put up with increased prices, poor facilities and a lack of ambition.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:43 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I see the the crowds are well up again, i thought Xthrobber ChopperNool and their ilk claimed the reason Jimmy signed short term loans, and Mini contracts was because Argyle's support was shite? the facts say the opposite to me.

I wonder if (insert next seasons manager here) will be allowed to sign a full squad? I expect we will rush to sign players before everybody goes on holiday so we can hit the ground running in August. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.   Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Ten thousand plus at Homepark Yesterday.
Page 1 of 1