Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Far Post Club WATCH

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Graham Clark



Posts : 157
Join date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:

The new 'Far Post Club' replacement can only be licenced once permission for it has been granted. So it is reasonable to assume a further significant delay, whilst the planning application is validated, registered, determined and then implemented in accordance with any conditions the Council may impose.


Graham,

How long would the above be expected to take?

Two months to determine the planning application, once registered. One month or so if planning condition(s) have to be discharged. Installation of 'portakabins' and consequent alterations to existing arrangement. Application and determination of licence application .Year end would be optimistic but possible.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:58 am

Graham Clark wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:

The new 'Far Post Club' replacement can only be licenced once permission for it has been granted. So it is reasonable to assume a further significant delay, whilst the planning application is validated, registered, determined and then implemented in accordance with any conditions the Council may impose.


Graham,

How long would the above be expected to take?

Two months to determine the planning application, once registered. One month or so if planning condition(s) have to be discharged. Installation of 'portakabins' and consequent alterations to existing arrangement. Application and determination of licence application .Year end would be optimistic but possible.

Totally missing the point.....??  The application was "supposedly" up and running very shortly according Starnes at that last question and answer session. Needless to say nothings been done and nothing will be done...... The only time action will occur is the end of October when slippery buys the ground, subsequently having it revalued immediately and using it as security for one his other planning scams
Just more pie in the sky bullshit from Brent and his lackey in his C & A suit...
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:13 am

What the hell is a C & A suit? Dont you mean Fifty Shilling Taylors
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:35 am

pepsipete wrote:
What the hell is a C & A suit?  Dont you mean Fifty Shilling Taylors

Thumbs  Never seen a more manky CEO
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1185
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Prompted by AFT Update thread thought I'd check PCC Planning Portal.

Now 99 (ninety nine) days since the planning application was filed on 12th April and it has still not been validated. How inept must the application have been that it hasn't been amended yet?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3991
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:01 pm

I dont know which is more unlikely,a new farpost club, a new Grandstand, or promotion under Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Flying Saucer lands under a blue moon at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Another good supporters clubhouse last night.
Sigh.. confused
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 pm

I meet a salesman leaving home park this afternoon


Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:32 am

green_genie wrote:
Prompted by AFT Update thread thought I'd check PCC Planning Portal.

Now 99 (ninety nine) days since the planning application was filed on 12th April and it has still not been validated. How inept must the application have been that it hasn't been amended yet?

lol!  Total joke I agree. Having never built feck all to date even a simple clubhouse is beyond this Shyster....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am

Another planning week goes by.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 am

Tgwu wrote:
Another planning week goes by.
You should see that plans for Truro City's new ground!
3 large plans were up in the clubhouse last night, 1 showing the breakdown timetable of all the works with a completion date next July (from memory).
Exciting times ahead... Banana
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark



Posts : 157
Join date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Two more planning applications were submitted for development at Home Park yesterday. Both applications were submitted by Gary McGuire of the GTs. There are now three invalid applications including the Football Club's application which now dates back to April. All three applications are invalid because they have failed to submit sufficient detail to enable the applications to be validated, registered and available for any representations to be made. As the applications are invalid the Council is not at liberty to publicly confirm what the applications are for.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5127
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
Two more planning applications were submitted for development at Home Park yesterday. Both applications were submitted by Gary McGuire of the GTs. There are now three invalid applications including the Football Club's application which now dates back to April. All three applications are invalid because they have failed to submit sufficient detail to enable the applications to be validated, registered and available for any representations to be made. As the applications are invalid the Council is not at liberty to publicly confirm what the applications are for.


We're Plimuff Argo, we're doin' our best geek Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3991
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:
Two more planning applications were submitted for development at Home Park yesterday. Both applications were submitted by Gary McGuire of the GTs. There are now three invalid applications including the Football Club's application which now dates back to April. All three applications are invalid because they have failed to submit sufficient detail to enable the applications to be validated, registered and available for any representations to be made. As the applications are invalid the Council is not at liberty to publicly confirm what the applications are for.


We're Plimuff Argo, we're doin' our best geek Embarassed
And people reckon there's no one out there who could  run Argyle better than Jimmy! scratch scratch scratch geek
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
Two more planning applications were submitted for development at Home Park yesterday. Both applications were submitted by Gary McGuire of the GTs. There are now three invalid applications including the Football Club's application which now dates back to April. All three applications are invalid because they have failed to submit sufficient detail to enable the applications to be validated, registered and available for any representations to be made. As the applications are invalid the Council is not at liberty to publicly confirm what the applications are for.

So fourth time lucky?

You can see what's going to happen... The club will blame the GT's and the GT's won't be saying anything.

This is where the AFT should step in and ask (what's going on) to help out.

If I didn't know better it's almost like it's being done on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:59 pm

AFT seem to have done a running, when was the last time argyledad has posted on here.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6659
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:37 pm

He was last on here Monday June 6th.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9874
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Do GT need some one who knows something about planning?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1185
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Do GT need some one who knows something about planning?

There's an architect AJM Building Design linked as agent on both applications. Looks like a one man band registered to a residential address and no website.

Strange that Gary Maguire is applying. Possible that it is to get valid planning for the marquee and outside area.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3991
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 pm

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Do GT need some one who knows something about planning?

There's an architect AJM Building Design linked as agent on both applications. Looks like a one man band registered to a residential address and no website.

Strange that Gary Maguire is applying. Possible that it is to get valid planning for the marquee and outside area.
I dont understand why Brent or one of his Lackey's dont apply, why do they need  this GT guy to do it? Though havin seen Jimmy's fiasco in the park farce perhaps i do.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 am

You seriously couldnt make this shight up......Fecking pair of them at the top are clueless. Watch Cvnty Bollacks march straight in with the application to buy HP soon as available with zero delay with his Ducats available in an instant. 
Just how do those twats on the Politburo sleep at night putting up with this fiasco of a Chairman
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1185
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:02 am

Planning application now validated and docs online.

In short: shop becomes bar; ticket office becomes kitchen; club shop becomes smaller moving into stores / offices behind existing shop tills; new (typical site office sized) portakabin becomes ticket office; new portakabin storage for shop; new portakabin toilets.

The application is on behalf of GT's who will run bar and is for period until Mar 2020 and also retrospectively covers lapsed planning for marquee and club offices.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4765
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 am

PortakArgylebin FC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   

Back to top Go down
 
Far Post Club WATCH
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: