HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Far Post Club WATCH

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sun May 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Do the GT's have to publish their accounts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sun May 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Do the GT's have to publish their accounts?

You'd have to go to their accountants, Monsecka Fontana Panama division. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 pm

green_genie wrote:
Still listed as invalid application so PAFC haven't provided information PCC Planning required.

They must have got a bit fussier since HHP days.

Are we allowed to ask why the application is still invalid now football is over?

Wouldn't want to miss off season wind to get work done (again).
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Good job you didn't ask that yesterday GG you might have been blamed for the result and unsettling the players with such gossip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Tue May 31, 2016 9:00 pm

I think we can say we've all been played and misled. Si's on the case now. All change.

Who remembers the wet electricity socket causing wages not to be paid ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:33 am

I'm amazed that the AFT have let this one slide. Can't they see that they've been misled? One might almost say they were lied to. 

Is there anyone on the current AFT Board that either has the will or the backbone to ever stand up to Starnes and Brent and call them out on their bullshit?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:42 am

Homeslice wrote:
I'm amazed that the AFT have let this one slide. Can't they see that they've been misled? One might almost say they were lied to. 

Is there anyone on the current AFT Board that either has the will or the backbone to ever stand up to Starnes and Brent and call them out on their bullshit?

No
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Well planning hasn't moved on since April.

I'm surprised that nothing has been done bearing in mind Starnes is forever banging on about how increased turnover into the club automatically allows more flexibility with regards to wages and the 55% rule.

Every £10k the club takes allows the club to spend £5,500 on salaries (edited to add that does work on the understanding that the club wish to spend more money on salaries).

Surely a club run Far Post Club, rather than the current GT's tent, would give the club a better chance of success next year. If we don't kick on from here I can see a mass exodus of supporters in the next 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:44 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Well planning hasn't moved on since April.

I'm surprised that nothing has been done bearing in mind Starnes is forever banging on about how increased turnover into the club automatically allows more flexibility with regards to wages and the 55% rule.

Every £10k the club takes allows the club to spend £5,500 on salaries (edited to add that does work on the understanding that the club wish to spend more money on salaries).

Surely a club run Far Post Club, rather than the current GT's tent, would give the club a better chance of success next year. If we don't kick on from here I can see a mass exodus of supporters in the next 2 years.

Not wanting to support bent jimmy in the slightest but shorely the net figure would be £10k less costs (ie infrastructure, architects, planning fees, pie in the sky planning, wooing gullible overseas directors?) then the 55% gets taken out?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:05 pm

No, turnover, not turnover minus costs.

Financial Fair Play Website wrote:
Turnover definition

Under the SCMP rules, the definition of 'Turnover' is particularly important as Turnover is used to determine the maximum wage-spend. Within a traditional accounting perspective, there are usually only three elements of turnover:

Match-day Income
Commercial Income (such as sponsorship)
TV revenue (and any 'merit payments' based on league position)

However the Football League use a is broader definition of Turnover. Crucially, the FL Turnover figure includes donations from the owners to the club and injections of equity. Loans from club owners are understandably not included in the Turnover figure as these would result in growing club debts. up club debts.  In League 1 and League 2, a wealthy owner can therefore fund the club spending in a way that is not permitted in other divisions. Manchester City and Leicester for example seem set for punishment for their excessive losses (from UEFA and the Championship respectively) despite the fact that the owners have injected hard cash into the club to finance the spending.

Financial Fair Play

Interestingly if we had won on Monday Brent could have spent 60% of turnover on salaries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if that's why Simon Drone was particularly pointing out he doesn't expect his money back ?
Nah ... it couldn't be. Probably for his own tax or pension/inheritance reasons I would imagine.
He was ever so adamant in making the point. One thing it sure as hell isn't, and that's a gift.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 am

Right who is the Guy on this forum who has responded on some threads speaking for the AFT....??
Bob somebody.....??

Whoever it is next week ask Starnes what the position is no packdrill no bullshit. If you cant stomach it I'll ask Emma Osbourne to deal with it who clearly has no fear of Brent Hallett or Starnes

I await your response here. I will Email in next hour to ensure you are aware of these postings.

Time to kick some ass into gear. Gordon Ward must turn in his grave....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:18 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Right who is the Guy on this forum who has responded on some threads speaking for the AFT....??
Bob somebody.....??

Whoever it is next week ask Starnes what the position is no packdrill no bullshit. If you cant stomach it I'll ask Emma Osbourne to deal with it who clearly has no fear of Brent Hallett or Starnes

I await your response here. I will Email in next hour to ensure you are aware of these postings.

Time to kick some ass into gear. Gordon Ward must turn in his grave....

Syeruncle.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:39 pm

BUMP - so WTF is going on PCC / PAFC / AFT ???? Suspect
Back to top Go down
BBC1

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:44 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Summer holidays innit santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 pm

We will be out of Europe and back in again before Team Jimmy build a new Far Post club. geek geek
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:48 pm

The club are only offering a one year lease to anyone interested in running the new FPC. If it's good enough for the players.....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Plus one table one chair and one bottle opener.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:39 pm

BBC1 wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Summer holidays innit santa rendeer
more like none of em know there arse from there elbows lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think this deserves a thread of its own now.

Steel Cannon on Feb 7th wrote:
6.      When asked about progress towards the erection of a replacement Far Post Club, Martyn explained that PAFC were in the process of submitting an application for planning permission to PCC.

But this was what was originally posted on ATD and Pasoti:

Quote :
Wot Steel Cannon writ here....

6. When asked about progress towards the erection of a replacement Far Post Club, Martyn explained that PAFC were still awaiting a decision from PCC with regards to their application for planning permission.

Wot argyledad writ over there...

6. When asked about progress towards the erection of a replacement Far Post Club, Martyn explained that PAFC were in the process of submitting an application for planning permission to PCC.

But it was just crossed wires as Tony later explained:

Quote :
Homeslice, we just found out today (within the last hour in fact) that Martyn Starnes just learned that since the meeting the plans have yet to be formally submitted. This was due to the person dealing with it suffering a bereavement but he one the case with this and will let us know about progress on this matter.

Bob put up the amended notes ref item 6 on Pasoti and emailed me to update here which I have just done.

Apologies for this but we didn't know and updated this as soon as we could.

Tony.

Then it all went quiet until the Fans Forum on 19th March:

argyledad wrote:
Plans and drawings for a replacement supporters’ bar have been" signed off" and will be submitted to PCC next week. This is being organised by the Green Taverners.

And now its 4 weeks later:

green genie wrote:
I best not mention that the nou FPC planning is still conspicuous by it's absence.

Maybe the new directors know how to rearrange a Portakabin.

So when do the AFT intend to call Bullshit on Starnes....??   Only gave this another thought yesterday when I saw Gordon Wards daughter at Hyde Park who I grow up with
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Plymouth City Council are still waiting for the Club to submit details of the additional 'portakabins' required as part of the regularization of all the temporary accommodation at HHP as none of them, including the GT's Marquee, has the benefit of a planning permission. The Council have been waiting since April for this requested information.

The new 'Far Post Club' replacement can only be licenced once permission for it has been granted. So it is reasonable to assume a further significant delay, whilst the planning application is validated, registered, determined and then implemented in accordance with any conditions the Council may impose.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Simple incredibly the Club in more reminiscent of a Banana Republic outfit
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Graham Clark wrote:

The new 'Far Post Club' replacement can only be licenced once permission for it has been granted. So it is reasonable to assume a further significant delay, whilst the planning application is validated, registered, determined and then implemented in accordance with any conditions the Council may impose.

Graham,

How long would the above be expected to take?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Couldn't a group of fans pay for a firm to submit planning, buy some cabins, pay to outfit said cabins, tarmac carpark (no receipts required) and generally y'know just HELP the club.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Usual planning rules state that you have to post a planning notice for six weeks to give people time to object or support the application. It's heard after that, that's why you see those yellow notices stuck to telegraph poles and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Post Club WATCH   

Back to top Go down

Far Post Club WATCH
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: