Sir Francis Drake
tigertony
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:48 am

I'll admit to making an extra special effort where you're concerned flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Why don't you just back the feck off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:00 pm

I do hope the mods don't wait for me to make a reaction to this frankly over the top baiting and give me another warning? Is this really acceptable? Any normal person would apologise and make the distinction between the tax argument and my family issues but Mr. I like to call posters wives 5c whores just twists the knife a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol Like you did on Saturday when out of the blue you decided to start the whole sorry cycle again in response to my 'other interests on matchday thread' post which was not aimed at you in any way, shape or form? If you keep chipping away at me I will occasionally respond.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
I do hope the mods don't wait for me to make a reaction to this frankly over the top baiting and give me another warning? Is this really acceptable? Any normal person would apologise and make the distinction between the tax argument and my family issues but Mr. I like to call posters wives 5c whores just twists the knife a bit deeper.

Whining to the mods again, how old are you?

Not baiting at all, give and take big man.

Why not find the post where I called your wife that? You could be some time tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Why not find the post where I called your wife that? You could be some time tumbleweed

Not my wife it was POIs as you well know. As for give and take that's fine but don't involve my family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol  Like you did on Saturday when out of the blue you decided to start the whole sorry cycle again in response to my 'other interests on matchday thread' post which was not aimed at you in any way, shape or form?  If you keep chipping away at me I will occasionally respond.

The post you made was baiting a mate of mine (whose wife you called a 5c whore) and I was pointing out you wouldnt turn up at the fort for fear of being knocked out and would probably just stir from afar. Turns out I was right. If you want to argue with me fine but don't do it in connection with my obvious anger concerning my terminally ill sister.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Simple really...

Don't bring your family into it using them as a pawn - You won't get your feelings hurt.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol  Like you did on Saturday when out of the blue you decided to start the whole sorry cycle again in response to my 'other interests on matchday thread' post which was not aimed at you in any way, shape or form?  If you keep chipping away at me I will occasionally respond.

The post you made was baiting a mate of mine (whose wife you called a 5c whore) and I was pointing out you wouldnt turn up at the fort for fear of being knocked out and would probably just stir from afar. Turns out I was right. If you want to argue with me fine but don't do it in connection with my obvious anger concerning my terminally ill sister.

How about you both back off and give each other a break.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Fighting other people's battles now eh? Whadda guy clown

I didn't mention your sister, my 'calm down dear' was in response to your "right wing apologist wankers" insult.

I'm sure we've all got stories of woe involving either ourselves, our families or our friends. The difference is, I suspect that the vast majority of us wouldn't burden the rest of the forum with them, particularly when trying to justify a warped political stance, shameful really.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Not my wife it was POIs as you well know. As for give and take that's fine but don't involve my family.

cheers And again clown clown

As I've already said, I didn't involve your family. You need to stop interpreting things the way you'd like them to have been intended just to fit your hate filled agenda.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

How about you both back off and give each other a break.

For the rest of today I will 'just be talking about the football' Thanks/OK Thanks/OK Thanks/OK COYG jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
You are clutching at straws and being absurd.

The fact remains, a total lack of morality (Clinton, Blair) does not lead to a resignation.

Shiftiness and greed is not illegal.

Who is clutching at straws? Is it tax dodging or avoidance that is illegal? I get confused, I'm sure it's not PAYE that has to be paid. The rich are dodging and avoiding with Cameron being pm the figurehead of them, he was voted in on a campaign of fairness and morality, ie is it fair that working people graft whilst the idle unemployed and disabled lie around all day? It then gets found out he pays tax only on his income yet dodges or avoids tax on his "wealth." the health service is in such a state they have been cancelling over 90% of all neurosurgery operations since Christmas and yet our glorious leader see no need to help out by paying inheritance tax like we all will have to? Put yourself in the position of my terminally ill sister who had her "emergency operation" cancelled twice and delayed for nearly a month. Not only does Cameron not see the need to benefit the health service by paying inheritance tax he also has the brass necked feckin cheek to have his sick children treated there instead of going private like he could afford to.
Anybody who tells me he has done nothing illegal will get referred back to my terminally ill sister. The politics of self works just as long as its not you in her position you right wing apologist wankers.
Its tax planning not avoidance. I may be wrong but didn't Mr Cameron senior pass away after DC was made PM. If so then when elected in he had no ''off-shore'' - his father did. DC then sold.
If you pay your tax and NI then you are entitled to use NHS. You say 'private' but are you suggesting that there should be a salary figure which, if you earn more than the figure, means you can't use NHS even though you have paid NI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Who wasn't that said never argue with an idiot? I should have listened.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:46 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Who wasn't that said never argue with an idiot?

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Yes, you indeed invite the tackle a little too often 'Amster.  Laughing
There are some folk out there that it's not worth even saying hello to. Tony  is obviously one such persn. The "nuke 'em" at every opportunity was a dead giveaway to what goes on under the bonnet. Not a lot Laughing .
The whole point of the Cameron tax avoidance is to highlight just what a load of shit the whole austerity and poor bashing imperative is. Nothing to do with what this or that garage owner does. If these Camerons and Osborne's are so worried and concerned about the big bad wolf at the door then they would be putting into the piggy bank personally in the now over used "we're all in it together". They're not, their families never have, and once out of politics they will not contribute properly either. That renders their whole austerity thing bankrupt. I will be very surprised if they now have the nerve to openly cut any more poor benefits in this parliament. A right bunch of charletons and game players, having a hoot.

One small point, having been self employed for many years. Just because you give people a cash price, doesn't mean that VAT isn't being paid. Often the cash price is the same as an invoiced bank transfer price, but some people seem to like the cash thing. They think they're getting a deal, when in fact, they're not. Also, many small businesses are not registered and don't charge VAT, swallowing the VAT themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Simple really...

Don't bring your family into it using them as a pawn - You won't get your feelings hurt.

I don't want to I wish they weren't involved but they are, I'm sick to the gills of hearing that Cameron and co. have done nothing illegal ergo nothing wrong. Maybe they haven't (in law) but I'm arguing that that should change and using my sisters plight to illustrate my point that it is not morally acceptable is that so wrong? Tax evasion is having a massive effect on a lot of people's lives yet the gov were talking about another cut in benefits to sort it out whilst they are all tax "planning."
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Yes, you indeed invite the tackle a little too often 'Amster.  Laughing
There are some folk out there that it's not worth even saying hello to. Tony  is obviously one such persn. The "nuke 'em" at every opportunity was a dead giveaway to what goes on under the bonnet. Not a lot Laughing .

One small point, having been self employed for many years. Just because you give people a cash price, doesn't mean that VAT isn't being paid. Often the cash price is the same as an invoiced bank transfer price, but some people seem to like the cash thing. They think they're getting a deal, when in fact, they're not. Also, many small businesses are not registered and don't charge VAT, swallowing the VAT themselves.
Thank you M'Lord and Hamster for your observations. I try and laugh my way through life so a lot of my comments are a 'whoosh' which some posters don't quite see. Its worked so far and I've done pretty well ''leaning on humour'' and using my empty head.
As for the VAT, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought small businesses with a turnover less than £????? don't pay VAT and so don't have to charge customers the VAT either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 am

You really don't get VAT. It's an end user tax.
If a small builder/hairdresser/garage owner isn't registered, they still have to pay VAT on the materials they purchase to effect their service, so they in effect pay any VAT accrued up to that point, rather than the customer. Only the final labour charge itself is free of vat tax, although even then the price still includes the income tax and national insurance or corporation tax the business person has to pay . I trust that is clear enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:52 am

You pay income tax on job seekers allowance too. Pretty much everyone has to pay tax.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
You really don't get VAT. It's an end user tax.
If a small builder/hairdresser/garage owner isn't registered, they still have to pay VAT on the materials they purchase to effect their service, so they in effect pay any VAT accrued up to that point, rather than the customer. Only the final labour charge itself is free of vat tax, although even then the price still includes the income tax and national  insurance or corporation tax the business person has to pay . I trust that  is clear enough.
Yep - thanks M'Lord - understand now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 am

Apple should pay more tax says Apple founder,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who could argue with that?

Apple channels much of its business in Europe through a subsidiary in the Republic of Ireland, which has a corporation tax rate of 12.5% compared to the UK's 20%.

In the US it's 35%, but three years ago the company admitted two of its Irish subsidiaries pay a rate of 2%. It has built up offshore cash reserves of around $200bn - beyond the reach of US tax officials.

Tax avoidance has been brought back into focus by the recent Panama Papers revelations.

Mr Wozniak said: "We didn't think we'd be figuring out how to go off to the Bahamas and have special accounts like people do to try to hide their money.

"But you know, on the other hand I look back any company that is a public company, its shareholders are going to force it to be as profitable as possible and that means financial people studying all the laws of the world and figuring out all the schemes that work that are technically legal. They're technically legal and it bothers me and I would not live my life that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money laundering and tax evasion.   Money laundering and tax evasion. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Money laundering and tax evasion.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next