Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)

Go down 
+3
AstiSpumante
Les Miserable
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) Empty
PostSubject: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Footballer pictured peeing into a glass and pouring it over balcony

A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) Wee10

Samir Carruthers, a midfielder for MK Dons, is being investigated by the club after the pictures emerged.
He was caught by a photographer as he relieved himself on a balcony while surrounded by race goers at the prestigious meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Typical twatish footballers, however I detect an ism here, no mention of those 2 maids flashing their tits or doesn't that count as equal twatish behaviour !
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Typical twatish footballers, however I detect an ism here, no mention of those 2 maids flashing their tits or doesn't that count as equal twatish behaviour !

A strange comparison, 2 birds flashing their tits at you or some plank pouring a glass of steaming piss over your head, I think I know which I'd choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

A strange comparison, 2 birds flashing their tits at you or some plank pouring a glass of steaming piss over your head, I think I know which I'd choose.

I'm not condoning the pissing episode not one bit, but at the same meeting in the same boxes 2 pissed up maids flash their tits and that's deemed ok ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:22 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Well I might as well pitch up tomorrow and hang my weapon out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

He still doesn't get it does he? lol! If you want to walk around with yer Wang out feel free, don't whatever you do pour piss on my head.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Bloody pistakers the lot of em Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Archetypeal young male animal of a certain sort. Civilisation is paper thin.

I bet there'll be a few parents iris scanning the spraying cat and installing a future visitor check on suitors for their daughters.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:22 am

He qualifies for a place on the bananabus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Oi we may have been known to pee in a plastic bottle now and again, but we don't pour it over peoples heads.
Hard shoulder or a hedge somewhere, if you please. queen
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Posh boys !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
Oi we may have been known to pee in a plastic bottle now and again, but we don't pour it over peoples heads.

Way of the road, Ricky, way of the road.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Way of the road, Ricky, way of the road.

I used to house share with a bloke who was a trucker - he told me how he would use The Sun newspaper to either soak up a number 1 or wrap up a number 2. Probably the best use for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)   A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD) Empty

Back to top Go down

A glass full of wee (not for the ladies of ATD)
Page 1 of 1