Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? Empty
PostSubject: Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?   Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Just watched them win a pretty dour game against a Newcastle team which showed a bit of fight under the Spanish Waiter.

Leicester were nowhere near as good as usual but scrapped out a win which leaves them five points clear with just 8 games to go and apparently only the Spurs making any semblance of an effort to foul their pitch.

I would be happy for them to win it, I would be happy for Spurs to nick it at the death, basically anyone but either of the Mans, Arse, Chelski or Poo works for me. I love the fact that they have got there without spending a fortune using players who wouldn't get a look in at one of the so called big five.

The run in doesn't look too taxing, but then again home to Newcastle was a struggle and they dropped points recently home to WBA.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?   Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

I really really hope they do. So refreshing seeing them top and, as you say, no huge t/f fees. Good football with a smile. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?   Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:23 pm

hope they win it... certainly gives other teams hope that it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?   Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 pm

If it happens it'll be like one of those "one in a hundred year meteorological events", you know those things that seem to happen every couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?   Are Leicester really going to go on and  win this thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Leicester really going to go on and win this thing?
Page 1 of 1