Les Miserable
Foxy
Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) Empty
PostSubject: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

League Two side Plymouth Argyle will provide a sell-out away end when they visit Huish Park early next month. The Pilgrims are due to visit the club for a League Two match on Saturday 6th February 2016, and have confirmed this afternoon that they have exhausted their ticket supplies for that game.

Usual ticket allocation for large followings at Huish Park is made up of 1,500 terraced tickets and then in the region of 540 seats in the Screwfix (East) Stand. Thus Argyle should be bringing just over 2,000 travelling supprters to the match.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:59 pm

I need to check my diary as I've booked a hotel for the Saturday the 5th of February. Something wrong somewhere. Suspect
Nope your right it is sat the 6th, have to check with hotel to be on safe side.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Grandson first away game sunny

Hard job to gain tickets for the home end

For those home supporters travelling to the game, the usual practice in such circumstances is for the Huish Park Ticket Office to get a little more quizzical about fans allegiances when purchasing tickets for games where the away end is already sold out, to reduce the chances of away supporters buying tickets in the home end of the ground.vh

Hence when you buy tickets for this game - particularly if you have a Devon or Cornwall postcode - you may want to have your Ticket Office Customer Number handy, as this will immediately identify your purchase history at the club. If you don't have it handy, but you believe you are on their database, then giving them your name and home postcode should identify you..

Who do we know who lives in Somerset?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Snooper Hooper must have hundreds of Somerset post codes.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Just turn up and buy a ticket at the home end booth, easy really chaps.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Yeah thanks for that, your talents are wasted on us.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 pm

[quote="Les Miserable"]Yeah thanks for that, your talents are wasted on us.[/quote

No problem, here to help.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Just curious like do you go to any games?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Never. Just curious like, why do you come on here?
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Get bored easily and want to waste my life away, what's your excuse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Foxy wrote:
Just turn up and buy a ticket at the home end booth, easy really chaps.

I wish you had told me this before, I've just rented a cherrypicker for the Yeovil game.

FFS.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Foxy wrote:

That's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:

That's understandable.

And what's your excuse, sorry Argyle should have guessed.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Should they ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:46 pm

It's a toss up what's worse, getting patronised by a mechanic or the illiterate bants? At least you can have a conversation with Jabs and Sturtz does a great line in humour, boy for sale, lol.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:50 pm

You got a ticket fairy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:56 pm

That's good coming from the runaway crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 pm

You were deffo at the Argo home game I recognise the soles of your trainers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 pm

In fact the last home tie we had about fifteen hundred of you lot were too scared to come back, Tis told us so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:01 pm

As it happens Rovers away was always a big one for me as I had a good gas supporting mate who I used to stay over with, I get on fine with loads of them but my mate sadly died of mnd last year so I'm giving it a miss. RIP jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Listen you want to meet April 2nd PM me.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Listen shitforbrains, stfu, get back to the zoo and fcuking stay there. If you can't do that then just do one back to pasoti and exeweb. As for meeting up Razz talk about Dutch courage you sad old lush.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:13 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Biggest tool of the lot.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:16 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Listen shitforbrains, stfu, get back to the zoo and fcuking stay there. If you can't do that then just do one back to pasoti and exeweb. As for meeting up Razz  talk about Dutch courage you sad old lush.

I completely agree with your sentiments Les but as you are well aware, ATD is a beacon of democracy. I'm fairly sure that even a mod would need majority support from fellow mods to invoke such a restriction on a member (and Foxy is a 'member' of the highest order).

However if push comes to shove I'm sure poll could be run to see if fellow members support such a restriction in the interests of protecting the rest of the forum from such banal rival club/city drivel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 am

Can't argue with that mate Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)   Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out) Empty

Back to top Go down

Away tickets for Yeovil game (sold out)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next