Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4553
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Storm Brian causing major IT problems in Exeter tonight.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4895
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Herts Pilgrim



Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Poor City - it's tough at the top
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Storm Brian causing major IT problems in Exeter tonight.

Firstly, congrats on your Win yesterday. I didn't reply immediately as you were (doubtlessly) all busy hanging out bunting and organising street parties. Still, not being a vindictive Greek It would have been churlish of me not to give credit where credit is due - Bye the way, who scored your goal?

Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1253
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Who scored yours ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:15 pm

beesrus wrote:
Who scored yours ? Razz

The bloke with the shooting boots must have been on the "bench" ...

... which is, I suppose, better than standing in front of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
Poor City - it's tough at the top

Even tougher being rock bottom. Razz

Come on greenie chums ffs!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1983
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:01 pm

So Tiz is not at the match today due to a ''prior engagement''. Wonder which club he's talking to unless Dunn & Co are open today.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10187
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 pm

tigertony wrote:
So Tiz is not at the match today due to a ''prior engagement''. Wonder which club he's talking to unless Dunn & Co are open today.

what could be more important than a bargain at dunn and co or matalan? certainly not the greeks playing in some backwater somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
So Tiz is not at the match today due to a ''prior engagement''. Wonder which club he's talking to unless Dunn & Co are open today.

what could be more important than a bargain at dunn and co or matalan? certainly not the greeks playing in some backwater somewhere.

Ahhh! A couple of greenies pop up at long last. I honestly hadn't checked your result until a few minutes ago so I kinda guessed that you managed a rare win.

Still, it's congrats from me even though it's a team in the wrong half of div2 who had to travel 350 miles, who had the lion's share of the play and shaded you on corner kicks. Razz
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1983
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:21 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
So Tiz is not at the match today due to a ''prior engagement''. Wonder which club he's talking to unless Dunn & Co are open today.

what could be more important than a bargain at dunn and co or matalan? certainly not the greeks playing in some backwater somewhere.

Ahhh! A couple of greenies pop up at long last. I honestly hadn't checked your result until a few minutes ago so I kinda guessed that you managed a rare win.

Still, it's congrats from me even though it's a team in the wrong half of div2 who had to travel 350 miles, who had the lion's share of the play and shaded you on corner kicks.  Razz
Thats how it was for almost the whole of last season y'know! We still finished 2nd on GD!!
When we really get playing soon then other teams had better watch out ....... perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4035
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 am

Last time I checked, we were a whole division above Exeter. Has that changed or something?

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Last time I checked, we were a whole division above Exeter. Has that changed or something?

Just had a shufti at the league table and you're still in div1 Hugh - although the drop looks hauntingly close. Still, you can start putting the world to rights at Bradford this coming Saturday. Care to forecast a result? Sadly, I can see it ending a 3-1 defeat.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4035
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Last time I checked, we were a whole division above Exeter. Has that changed or something?

Just had a shufti at the league table and you're still in div1 Hugh - although the drop looks hauntingly close. Still, you can start putting the world to rights at Bradford this coming Saturday. Care to forecast a result? Sadly, I can see it ending a 3-1 defeat.

     

Don't worry your pretty little head about us.. lol!

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Last time I checked, we were a whole division above Exeter. Has that changed or something?

Just had a shufti at the league table and you're still in div1 Hugh - although the drop looks hauntingly close. Still, you can start putting the world to rights at Bradford this coming Saturday. Care to forecast a result? Sadly, I can see it ending a 3-1 defeat.

     

Don't worry your pretty little head about us.. lol!

That post was a long time coming Hugh Embarassed

PS. How did you know I was a George Clooney lookalike? Wink
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:00 pm

One win in six, will Twatsdale be able to keep little city out of the relegation zone ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4553
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
One win in six, will Twatsdale be able to keep little city out of the relegation zone ?

Yes, another day when the three major west country clubs made a huge impact on the football world at large.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
One win in six, will Twatsdale be able to keep little city out of the relegation zone ?

Yes, another day when the three major west country clubs made a huge impact on the football world at large.
 

Just when we thought the master tactician had finally hit a purple patch. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
 Similar topics
-
» Nobody's laughing at Madeleine McCann case - Chelsea Hoffman
» laughing gerry
» Mccanns...body talk
» 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson)
» Elvis Are you Lonesome Tonight...Funny Version 1969

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: