Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:32 pm

FFS Tizzers, thats a tad harsh
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:13 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
FFS Tizzers, thats a tad harsh

Yes I see what you mean, poorly worded.

My intended implication was to highlight that my only chance of seeing a new manager at City was to outlive Tw@sdale, an unlikely event, I had no intention of alluding to Sturrock's health problems.

I will seek out a piece of wet lettuce for an afternoon flaying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:47 pm

No probs Tizzers, I reckon your right about twatty cravat man, he's gonna be there for years Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Alright, I give up, we are truly shiite, it's getting depressing now.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Likewise.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cheer up Tis, it could be worse you might have spent twenty quid to watch shite out in the cold! at least with the tinternet you can moan about it inside in the warm. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

exeter 0-3
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 pm

0-4 now, Alex Macdonald
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Exeter look a good bet for relegation next season cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cheer up Tis, it could be worse you might have spent twenty quid to watch shite out in the cold! at least with the tinternet you can moan about it inside in the warm. jocolor

Small mercies indeed Suffers, Arse vs Barca has been a decent game as well, and Messi scores to feck orf 60,000 Gooners. Happy days.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:20 am

I think I may have grown out of City, Stevo today but I have decided to go look at a potential business opportunity instead, never would have happened in the past, especially not with the type of business and the fact that I could easily get someone else to do what I am going to do.

End of an era maybe.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I think I may have grown out of City, Stevo today but I have decided to go look at a potential business opportunity instead, never would have happened in the past, especially not with the type of business and the fact that I could easily get someone else to do what I am going to do.

End of an era maybe.

You can only deadhorse for so long Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

End of an era maybe.

New allegiance with Daggers and Redheads Tizza ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I have decided to go look at a potential business opportunity instead.

Don't let the lilliputian's get you down.

Business wise, why not link up with James Brent? There's land down there that's ripe for development.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

End of an era maybe.

I have a soft spot for the Dags but follow Maidstone more with a nod to Ebbsfleet, helped particularly by there being a cracking little pub with it's own in house brewery just up the road from the ground.

We did nick the three with the boy Stockley coming back into goal scoring form but you scum kept the pressure on while Accy blew it agin Barnet, let's hope the Bees can carry that form into their game with you.

I am still hopeful of your drop into the POs but less so of our chances of sneaking in late doors, no chance of relegation, that looks to be Dags and A.N.Other.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

End of an era maybe.

I have a soft spot for the Dags but follow Maidstone more with a nod to Ebbsfleet, helped particularly by there being a cracking little pub with it's own in house brewery just up the road from the ground.

We did nick the three with the boy Stockley coming back into goal scoring form but you scum kept the pressure on while Accy blew it agin Barnet, let's hope the Bees can carry that form into their game with you.

I am still hopeful of your drop into the POs but less so of our chances of sneaking in late doors, no chance of relegation, that looks to be Dags and A.N.Other.

Daggers, Maidstone, Ebbsfleet. Come on Tis, that's like a Laaaaaandaner moving to Newton Abbot and getting all fluffy with Exeter Torquay and Argyle. Razz

Pick a team. Hold your allegiance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

End of an era maybe.

Daggers, Maidstone, Ebbsfleet. Come on Tis, that's like a Laaaaaandaner moving to Newton Abbot and getting all fluffy with  Exeter Torquay and Argyle. Razz

Pick a team. Hold your allegiance.

Nah, Maidstone hate Margate and Gillingham, not the Fleet, Dags only hate Boston, following all three is acceptable on all levels and one could never be accused of glory hunting. One could easily be "fluffy" with City and the Turks, or Gargs and Turks, but the thought of City and Gargs just doesn't compute.

To be honest I have always been more of a rugby man anyway.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Most Excretan's are, understandably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:45 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Mainly since they've had a decent team in fact I know of several Albion fans that proclaim to be chiefs "through and through" nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Mainly since they've had a decent team in fact I know of several Albion fans that proclaim to be chiefs "through and through" nowadays.

No doubt, back in the day the first team used to get just over a thousand at the old County Ground but we do have to bear in mind that clubs like Bath and the Glaws didn't draw any kind of crowds at that time except for cup finals and the like, the league structure and the tele has produced the nouveau fans, that's why you can't get a friggin' ticket for Twickers for less than 60 quid even if you are lucky enough to win your club's draw.

I haven't been for years now, I think I paid about 300 quid for a hospitality package but it was just not the same, place full of hoorays, trippers and women.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 pm

[quote="Lord Tisdale"][quote="Amsterdamage"][quote="AstiSpumante"]
Lord Tisdale wrote:

I haven't been for years now, I think I paid about 300 quid for a hospitality package but it was just not the same, place full of hoorays, trippers and women.

Done Franklyn Gardens, Castle Grim, The Wreck and the Madejski (that was a bummer) last year. This year, due to work pressures, apart from Sandy Park, The Wreck has been my only away trip. hope to improve my tally towards the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:43 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jibba Jabba Mot Failure Lord Tiz. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. Three defeats in a row, Well Done Agent Tisdale!

Laughing I think we'll be doing the laughing now 68!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Foxy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jibba Jabba Mot Failure Lord Tiz. TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. Three defeats in a row, Well Done Agent Tisdale!

Only if you think finishing twelfth in the Fourth Division is something for a shit and no fans club like Exeter to laugh about. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:21 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Foxy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Only if you think finishing twelfth in the Fourth Division is something for a shit and no fans club like Exeter to laugh about. geek

Never mind they're gonna storm league next season with all that money they made from their play off run. They'll be able to buy loads of players just like they did when they sold Grimes.......oh wait a minute.. Did you say they are 12th lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Exeter shit and no fans. laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next