Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Liverpool live FA Cup Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:08 pm

They have a live game again, it on Friday 7.55pm 8th January
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Who against?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Who against?

The team up the road
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Man You have had 48 consecutive FA cup games on telly.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 pm

hope it rains
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Ffs !
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Thoughtful for the travelling support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Most of the travelling support will be plastics coming from Devon, Cornwall and Somerset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:10 pm

pity ill be watching eastenders instead of that massacre
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:17 pm

I shall thoroughly enjoy watching the micky mousers reserves massacre the greeks.

Exeter 0 Liverpool 7.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Let's be honest, we would all prefer it to be us playing Liverpool next month. To get this far Exeter have received £18,000 for winning the first round tie, £27,000 for the second, 42.5% of the gate receipts plus the same from the Liverpool match. There's also a share of the TV money which is £144,000.

How pathetic that supporters believe in the "we can concentrate on the league" bullshit. In the five matches since we were knocked out we've won one at York(who have since lost all three and conceded 14 goals).

Getting knocked out hasn't done us much good. We are playing rubbish and are on the verge of imploding.

I'd still sooner be playing Liverpool though.

Last edited by Rollo Tomasi on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm with Rollo.

If we don't win tomorrow we'll struggle to make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Yep, spot on Rollo, especially the league/cup myth that doughnuts trot out.
I would love to visit Anfield with an Argyle cause, and not just as a tourist visiting a triple SI, before it's owners inevitably trash it.
A great draw for Exeter fans. I hope they don't get too corny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:51 pm

I don't think any of us are glad to be out of any of the cups but the rest time in the past 2 weeks could prove to be beneficial, we'll find out if so in the the next few weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 pm

My performance is far better when I'm up and running, and in competition mode.
Catch me when I've been snoozing and visiting relatives, and I'm easy meat, until I shake my fur and fix my focus.

Last edited by Sir John Hawkins on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 pm

The pig trying to be little Exeter making a bit of money, no one backed him up.

I know it should be on the Football Forum, but as it's Friday, perhaps the Mods can let this one stay for a while.It must be good to know the fans that run ECFC are mindful or their responsibilities

In the Stagecoach Stand, adults, seniors and students will be priced at £28, while under-18s are £23.

In the Big Bank there is a £23 charge for adults, seniors and students, while under-18s are £18

Liverpool live FA Cup Exe11
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:17 pm

typical director box freeloader comment throw in the hand grenade then step back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:26 pm

He's been doing it for years.
Normal anti Fans Trust propagaaaaaaanda. Hope AFT Bob clocked it, but I doubt it. He's too busy saying how bright and twigged he is, and how he can't be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
He's been doing it for years.
Normal anti Fans Trust propagaaaaaaanda. Hope AFT Bob clocked it, but I doubt it. He's too busy saying how bright and twigged he is, and how he can't be bullied.

Where is Bob?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:35 pm

bob who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:12 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Let's be honest, we would all prefer it to be us playing Liverpool next month. To get this far Exeter have received £18,000 for winning the first round tie, £27,000 for the second, 42.5% of the gate receipts plus the same from the Liverpool match. There's also a share of the TV money which is £144,000.

How pathetic that supporters believe in the "we can concentrate on the league" bullshit. In the five matches since we were knocked out we've won one at York(who have since lost all three and conceded 14 goals).

Getting knocked out hasn't done us much good. We are playing rubbish and are on the verge of imploding.

Thumbs

Still, (coughs - hard to swallow comment on the way)...................good luck to you east D'bn cuntbags. Yes, we are envious, and those who deny it are either lying twats or just thick or envious.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 am

Homeslice wrote:
Most of the travelling support will be plastics coming from Devon, Cornwall and Somerset

Many from Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:24 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Many from Plymouth.
True
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am

Tgwu wrote:
The pig trying to be little Exeter making a bit of money, no one backed him up.

I know it should be on the Football Forum, but as it's Friday, perhaps the Mods can let this one stay for a while.It must be good to know the fans that run ECFC are mindful or their responsibilities

In the Stagecoach Stand, adults, seniors and students will be priced at £28, while under-18s are £23.

In the Big Bank there is a £23 charge for adults, seniors and students, while under-18s are £18

Liverpool live FA Cup Exe11

Fecking students are a tiny proportion of the regular crowd, they always want concessions yet have plenty of cash for booze, drugs and I phones, feck 'em.

We regularly draw just over 3k, the 4 thousand extra home fans for this one, yes I know, some of them will only be there for the Poo, can take a hosing, the £150k we can make from this game is very important to the club and should we fluke a replay there would be no bitching about the cost of a trip to Anfield from the 3 or 4 thousand who would make the trip, it would be my second time to watch the mighty ECFC there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:36 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Thumbs

Still, (coughs - hard to swallow comment on the way)...................good luck to you east D'bn cuntbags. Yes, we are envious,  and those who deny it are either lying twats or just thick or envious.

Too kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool live FA Cup   Liverpool live FA Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool live FA Cup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next