Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 pm

There's a shock.......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm happy enough to see him come back we sure as hell need some new blood, whether in the long term it's a good signing only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Bodmin Tew

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Not the total answer to our problems, but with a team that contains too many inexperienced youngsters he is a welcome addition. He's slow, yes, but he knows his way around the lower leagues, his experience is invaluable and he'll give everything he has for this club to maintain its league status.

Welcome back Paul.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
There's a shock.......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this the big new we are having this week. crap this with web and IJN I will stop going now,
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Mmmm. Underwhelmed.

No doubt he will be good for the dressing room, but where's he going to play?

By that, I mean who gets dropped?

It's good to have him back around the club again, but I'm just not sure how this benefits the playing squad.

I really hope he drops straight into the squad, plays like the good old days, gets the team right up for any situation on the pitch and helps us to shore up the leaky defence.

My heart says "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My head says "erm.............."
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Bodmin Tew wrote:
Not the total answer to our problems, but with a team that contains too many inexperienced youngsters he is a welcome addition. He's slow, yes, but he knows his way around the lower leagues, his experience is invaluable and he'll give everything he has for this club to maintain its league status.

Welcome back Paul.

cheers

Ah Captain Marvell.

Not good enough for Yeovil and a track record of bullying youngsters. I'm trying to be positive I really am. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bogsider on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm thinking this is returning as player/coach or player/assistant manager.

Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm

So if pasoti asked for Stuart Malcolm to return he will "suddenly" return.

Nick i think with this signing the warnock pic needs to be smaller Fletch is staying as manager Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bodmin Tew

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Bodmin Tew wrote:

Welcome back Paul.

cheers

Ah Captain Marvell.

Not good enough for Yeovil and a track record of bullying youngsters. I'm trying to be positive I really am. Rolling Eyes

Is that the same Yeovil a division higher than us? If he was good enough for them he wouldn't have been released. I do understand why this will not inspire people. Partly that is because we've sunk so quickly people cannot truly believe that we are getting Yeovil's cast offs. Unfortunately that is where we are. The team needs experience and Wotton certainly brings that. Whether that and his passion will overcome his age and shortcomings, let's hope so.

Last edited by Bodmin Tew on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

I am happy to have Walton back, I think he will really get the players going in the dressing room.

Hoping he takes the pens and free kicks

this experience is much needed.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I am happy to have Walton back, I think he will really get the players going in the dressing room.

Where did Walton go? Very Happy

I think one of wotton/walton should be in CM the other at CB.
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Pitbull wrote:

I'm guessing you've typed 'Walton' so many times that your typing fingers just naturally fall that way?

Laughing
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Walton why where did he go Wink

Well i hope Wotton lives up to the hype.
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:02 pm

apologies i mean wotton

thats gonna be one for sparksy to get his head around.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Overall a positive signing-but purely as a consequence of Gary Johnson coming in and taking charge of a struggling club.Now if gary Johnson had come in as manager,that would be exciting news. bounce
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Why on earth should he take the penalties? Walton simply doesn't miss in his whole career!

It's early for the news to register up in Yeovil but they don't appear to be distraught so far
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

FM, with your new found skills, you're beginning to become ATD's own mising link.
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
FM, with your new found skills, you're beginning to become ATD's own mising link.

You-re too kind.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

funny man wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Why on earth should he take the penalties? Walton simply doesn't miss in his whole career!

It's early for the news to register up in Yeovil but they don't appear to be distraught so far

Yep............. he's crap.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Well I won't be joining the orgasmic euphoria at this news, but it will be interesting and I'm willing to reserve judgement for a while yet. I won't mind betting Wott's has a half a thought about a future managerial career.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Jeeezus wept
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Well I won't be joining the orgasmic euphoria at this news, but it will be interesting and I'm willing to reserve judgement for a while yet. I won't mind betting Wott's has a half a thought about a future managerial career.

Or retirement to a nice home in St Budeaux.
Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

yeah its probably written in the stars he will be made manager whether he is suited or not.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Freathy wrote:
Jeeezus wept

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And the next signing will be Rix.................... Brian ! No
Back to top Go down
argyledj

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm

i can see the positives his experience and nobody can doubt his passion to the cause but and far more worrying this further highlights the fact that nobody at argyle has any sort of contacts apart from the mobile number of ex players wotton chadwick djoirdic linked what happens when we run out of ex greens not getting a game at there current club because fletcher has no contacts and thats not his fault no experienced number 2 who can make a phone call and im not sure if a scouting network exsists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wotton Returns!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wotton Returns!!   Wotton Returns!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wotton Returns!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next