The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One for tring and other exiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

One for tring and other exiles Empty
PostSubject: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:42 pm

HELP REQUIRED FROM AROUND THE WORLD - please Share or pass on to as many people as you can!!

So The Green Taverners in conjunction with Plymouth Argyle and the Chestnut appeal are releasing a Christmas Single "The Janner Song" The music was written by Tim O’Riordan and the lyrics were penned by Rick O'shay

I am looking for people standing in front of known worldwide Landmarks with a sign held in front of them with #janners written or printed on it - we can then hopefully include you on the accompanying video!!

Please send your photos to;

darren_notman@hotmail.co.uk

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 06 NOVEMBER 2015
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:
HELP REQUIRED FROM AROUND THE WORLD - please Share or pass on to as many people as you can!!

So The Green Taverners in conjunction with Plymouth Argyle and the Chestnut appeal are releasing a Christmas Single "The Janner Song" The music was written by Tim O’Riordan and the lyrics were penned by Rick O'shay

I am looking for people standing in front of known worldwide Landmarks with a sign held in front of them with #janners written or printed on it - we can then hopefully include you on the accompanying video!!

Please send your photos to;

darren_notman@hotmail.co.uk

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 06 NOVEMBER 2015

We have a lot of time then
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Another cock up in planning...  Three days notice (But no notice on ATD)  and no idea if they want video or a still shot!

Can Argyle ever do anything right?

Bang goes a shot of the Hollywood sign and 'Argyle Avenue'!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

I am just going to nip down to Marbella to see if I can get anything before the pesky sun goes down sunny rendeer
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Sent mine in this morning, a cracking selfie in front of that well known worldwide landmark, the sundial...........it was pissing down at the time but hey ho. #janners jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:47 pm

So, come on, own up, who sent in a world picture with an Argyle Todd football for the World Cup bid ?
I superimposed one on top of the dockyard wall and sent it in.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:20 pm

No. Just no.

Anyway, there are no world famous landmarks in Sucina.

Grumpy I know, but the Janner Song?

Just no.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Where's yur Christmas spirit #humbug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:43 pm

#cringe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Can't find the one  that passed muster and got sent in. I deleted most a few years back, and some got lost with my laptop when the cat trashed it with a mug of tea. Here's another I've still got, taken on the same day walking down past Devonport Park on a demo re the Dockyard nuke stuff. The Gingsters thing tickled me at the time. But the wall photo was much more amusing. And of course, super imposing a footy was not the idea they wanted, let alone a demonstration Laughing
One for tring and other exiles 22807008575_f0bcb63d7c_m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Is it that cringey number they do at fansfests? For the love of God no!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for tring and other exiles   One for tring and other exiles Empty

Back to top Go down

One for tring and other exiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: