Elias
Czarcasm
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

They got him at last Empty
PostSubject: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Fifa: Sepp Blatter faces criminal investigation. BBC

Criminal proceedings against FIFA president CNN

Police quiz FIFA chief Sepp Blatter over accusations he made a "disloyal payment" to UEFA president Michel Platini.

SKYNEWS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:28 pm

And Platini's presidential bid is in ruins. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Police have opened criminal proceedings against FIFA president Sepp Blatter.

Mr Blatter is suspected of "criminal mismanagement or misappropriation", the Swiss Attorney General revealed.

He was interviewed by Swiss police today and his office was searched and data seized.

He is suspected of making a "disloyal payment" of two million Swiss francs to UEFA president Michel Platini.

Under Swiss law, a payment is classified disloyal if it is against the best interest of the employer - in this case FIFA.

Mr Blatter's American lawyer has denied any wrongdoing on the part of his client.

Mr Platini is the favourite to succeed the outgoing Mr Blatter as FIFA president next February.

He was a personal adviser to his former mentor when he started out in football politics.
The payment by Mr Blatter from FIFA funds was "allegedly made for work performed between January 1999 and June 2002".

Mr Platini has given evidence as a witness. 

The allegations also relate to World Cup broadcasting contracts Mr Blatter agreed to with former FIFA vice president Jack Warner in 2005.

"There is a suspicion that, in the implementation of this agreement, Joseph Blatter also violated his fiduciary duties and acted against the interest of FIFA," the Swiss federal office said.

Mr Blatter was interrogated after chairing a meeting of FIFA's executive committee on Frida

The 79-year-old had been set to hold a news conference after the meeting, but it was first postponed and then suddenly cancelled.

Mr Blatter is the first person to be formally quizzed as a suspect in the Swiss case.

The case was instigated amid complaints of possible money laundering in the 2018-2022 World Cup bidding contests won by Russia and Qatar.

FIFA said: "Since 27 May 2015, FIFA has been cooperating with the Office of the Swiss Attorney General (OAG) and has complied with all requests for documents, data and other information.

"We will continue this level of cooperation throughout the investigation.

"Today, at the home of FIFA, representatives from the Office of the Swiss Attorney General conducted interviews and gathered documents pursuant to its investigation.

"FIFA facilitated these interviews as part of our ongoing cooperation. We will have no further comment on the matter as it is an active investigation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:52 pm

still doesnt get rid of the qatar world cup sadly
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm no Blatter fan, but is this all they can try and get on the fella? A potentially 'disloyal payment'?

He's either been supremely fastidious in making sure any personal past misdemeanors are untraceable. Or he's being chased for what appears to be something of a technicality - something possibly deemed 'not in the best interests' of FIFA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh, come on Czarky. Very Happy  There's been institutional fraud going on at Volkswagen for donkey's ears, yet the main honcho thinks he can get away with it. That's a good example of how the elite have always skated on thin ice til caught. Blatter knows paper trails will leave him in the clear with regard to most of the crap, with just the odd mistake small stuff to do 3 months in a ski resort correctional facility. There is no desire from the elite to really bust open the Swiss banking and corporate veil disgrace. So, just how do you advise law enforcement people to go about banging an establishment wrongun' to rights.
They've got rid of him, and rightly so, that's the main thing. They're chasing Putin with a relish, and rightly so. He'll take a bit more removing. This is white paper trails/global politics, not some punch up in a pub amongst us consumer bees.

I call the whole system we live under... "institutional morality laundering". It works until too many people take the piss, and too many people suffer. OR, it works until the ruling elite have a spat, and a blood feud ensues. The Fifa thing is a blood feud only, just like piggate, sadly not the start of something wonderful.
Duuuuuuuckkkkkk !!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Angry wrote:

It's a world cup not a European championships
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
And Platini's presidential bid is in ruins. Shame.

Always thought he wasn't snow white
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:21 am

Blatter still wants to hang on. Like getting Nool out of the Pasoti mod room.
The whole institution is so obviously corrupt, and yet people like Blatter don't think they've done anything wrong. That's how corrupt it is. A mirror image of Ecclestone, and the monster he's created.

If any of the shop floor FIFA employees acted like the executive, they'd have been up before the beak in a flash. for theft, at Blatter's behest.
While obviously worse than most, FIFA's executive is symptomatic of boardrooms and modern executive culture across the world. It's an epidemic that needs controlling, before there are no business ethics left.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:18 am

After years & years of corruption its still seems that they have him on a minor charge considering the size of the corruption & fraud within..SHOCKING!! Plus as for plantini his shit stinks like everyone elses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:17 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Blatter still wants to hang on. Like getting Nool out of the Pasoti mod room.
The whole institution is so obviously corrupt, and yet people like Blatter don't think they've done anything wrong. That's how corrupt it is. A mirror image of Ecclestone, and the monster he's created.

If any of the shop floor FIFA employees acted like the executive, they'd have been up before the beak in a flash. for theft, at Blatter's behest.
While obviously worse than most, FIFA's executive is symptomatic of boardrooms and modern executive culture across the world. It's an epidemic that needs controlling, before there are no business ethics left.

It could be worse at least he's not a communist. Lol. I reckon this will be just the first thing to stick to Teflon Sepp, there are so many corrupt bastards at FIFA who have closed ranks to protect him and themselves but the lever is in the crack now and they will keep on prising. Trouble is the general cash cows are so in awe of these people, they don't want them removed they want to be up there with them sucking gravy straight from the train. How many times have we had expense fiddling, bribes from business straight to MPs which instead of removing the corrupt government end up in a lengthy enquiry for no other reason than they are all in it together. FIFA overstepped the mark though and won't get let off. I'm delighted that uefa are implicated as well, if the Old farts at the FA were booted out as well then that would make my day.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Platini voted for Qatar didn't he?

Definitely wonder how long FIFA itself has left. It doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Maybe we could crowd fund the FBI to come and sort out the bribery in the EU and at home between big business and the gov?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Elias wrote:
Angry wrote:

It's a world cup not a European championships

yes but anywhere in the world would host a better world cup than Qatar..... Tasmania for example
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Slight exaggeration.

Could be the best world cup ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Elias wrote:
Slight exaggeration.

Could be the best world cup ever

HIGHLY UNLIKELY cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Players will be fresher world cups and other tournaments at end of 60+game campaigns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Elias wrote:
Players will be fresher world cups and other tournaments at end of 60+game campaigns

either this is another mk dons/wimbledon trolling thing of yours or being serious which is it?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 pm

My anti afc stance is very real I can assure you.
As for a Qatar world cup.... I'm all for it. Can t wait
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Elias wrote:

Assuming you're not taking the piss, why?

Playing in a sandpit in front of the smallest, most unknowledgeable crowds the tournament has ever known. And all because their pockets are the deepest. No
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:18 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:

Playing in a sandpit in front of the smallest, most unknowledgeable crowds the tournament has ever known. And all because their pockets are the deepest. No

Thanks/OK

And because most football fans are idiots, who allow the money men to abuse their loyalty.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 am

Teflon is clearly unstuck Basketball
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:

I will explain later not got time at mo
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34368520
''Football Association chairman Greg Dyke says Fifa is "like a soap opera", after president Sepp Blatter was questioned as part of a Swiss criminal inquiry.
"Clearly the organisation is in chaos," Dyke told the BBC.

I think FIFA should be reformed and use Greg Dyke's garage as the HQ. We might all get a watch then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:

Thanks/OK

And because most football fans are idiots, who allow the money men to abuse their loyalty.

Many people allow other humans with money to abuse them. Not just a football thing. It's called low self esteem and not having a Plan B. It usually goes on in the workplace, or in the process of getting a roof over your head.
Not looking forward to a Qatar World Cup at all, but we'll all probably be at war by then.  Or maybe the gulf states will fall to the same civil wars raging else where. I see no reason why the darkness shouldn't happen there. The footy will then be cancelled.

If not, the Qataris have enough money to make it look like it's raining and their stadia to look like Old Trafford and Home Park, complete with buckets. They will certainly be abusing the work hungry itinerant world citizens that flock there to build the things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They got him at last   They got him at last Empty

Back to top Go down

They got him at last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: