6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:03 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

His Lordship hyah,

What news I hyah you ask? Why, just the usual!

Rupert Horace-Worpington and I shared a gin last evening, and he also reported from the townsfolk. He has been advised by the local Sheriff, Adams, that some of the villagers are becoming increasingly unhappy with their lot. One particular street have a lot of people living there, frankly a surplus, and they produce the most from the land - so I have increased the sums of money available to reward that well populated street with an excellent maintenance budget.

The Cuncher family has not really liked this street since the early 1980s; whereby they vandalised the memorial my forefathers erected to commemorate the Battle of Saltergate, but in these delicate times of "Redder than Red Ed" Corbyn being taken seriously, we are being squeezed by Tory HQ central control to try and listen to "the people" more, with an alarming amount of pressure being exerted on us proud gentry of the country!

It has produced the intolerable situation whereby some of the most high-born noblemen in the shires are being bossed around by ghastly little grammar school oiks who believe that their 2:1 in PPE from a horrid little Oxford plebs' college like Pembroke or Lincoln is sufficient to bestow them with some gravitas. It is not. They were born oiks and they shall remain oiks no matter what ridiculous figure they claim for their IQ.

However on this occasion I can see some sense. Within the year, perhaps next spring time, I will be laying on a feast for the largest street within arrow strike of Kingsbridge Castle! This will restore some sense of occasion to this street, and settle the locals down. No-one wants a revolt, it leads to a poor harvest.

Thankfully there is another street who, although they aren't quite as big as the first street, are comfortably second in terms of size, and have been for the past couple of years also pretty good at, in the context of Kingsbridge, providing good yield. They are a much more pleasant and subservient lot residing there, however, so I will happily allow their homes to fall into a state of disrepair, there shall be no feast, and order from HQ be damned! A Cuncher always re-mortgages his debts! If the locals there do get rowdy, Horace had a magnificent brain-wave: we'll use Adams as the fall-guy!

Yours, etc,
king  Lord Cuncher king

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Laughing A better read than the Sunday papers foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Thank you my Lord!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Makes me proud it does. What other Master would take the trouble to hector us with his undoubted wisdom the day after such tragedy. I bet that Corbyn character is up his allotment, sunning himself.

I'm looking forward to the feast next Spring, but you'll have to let us know numbers your Lordship, or we won't be able to put by enough scran. We've targeted the usual suspects and they'll be on short ration from Carlisle onward.
Apart from that, any news from the front, your Lordship ? It so worries me, I can't sleep at night. I need reassurance. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm there in spirit, fighting the good fight.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Jeremy Corbyn.......good lord. God help us if that ever comes to fruition. It'll be like 1979 all over again! Laughing
Back to top Go down

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Jeremy Corbyn.......good lord. God help us if that ever comes to fruition. It'll be like 1979 all over again! Laughing
The country would rather have 1979 again than another 2008, that's for sure, SC, old bean.  Laughing
The Trust is beginning to act and sound like when good old Wozzer was at the helm. In house, and in line.
Cuncher must be very pleased with his view of proceedings going on down in the valley. Done a stock take m'laud, were short of a few sheep, but the turnips are looking good..
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm not up on 'ATD Speak' so you'll have to tell me who Wozzer is I'm afraid. Took me a lot of time and reading to work out what/who 'Nool' was. Got to be literal with me because I don't understand much of what has gone on in the past.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Wozzer was the trust leader after the chris webb. He was in charge during the deep throat and Windsor boy attacks on the AFT by pasoti owners, mods, club officials and AFT members.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:38 pm

SteelCannon, you and Argledad might be advised to read this thread, if only to give you some insight into what the trust has had to put up with and the people behind it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some links may not work because the pasoti thread has been cleaned up to protect the guilty.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:09 am

SteelCannon wrote:
yep it would be like 1979.again maggie thatchers goverment ruining the country lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What ho, Proles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ho, Proles!   What ho, Proles! Empty

Back to top Go down

What ho, Proles!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: