pepsipete
SwimWithTheTide
zyph
harvetheslayer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives Empty
PostSubject: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#stripesareback

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:49 pm

I might buy one as it could be a collectors item in the future as so few will be sold lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

At the risk of derision I actually quite like it !
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

DERISION,DERISION AND DERISION. popcorn affraid
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Its not actually that bad, but the principle of us picking any feckin colour off the sodding rainbow for our away kits is starting to grate on me.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Even more derision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:57 pm

i wonder if the sponsors logo was made green like on the home shirt if it would make it look better.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Angry wrote:
i wonder if the sponsors logo was made green like on the home shirt if it would make it look better.

It would, lilac and green is foreshorely a match made in heaven. queen
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:06 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Its not actually that bad, but the principle of us picking any feckin colour off the sodding rainbow for our away kits is starting to grate on me.

This.

I'm looking forward to next season's red and white stripes.

Why not? We've already had a season of looking like Torquay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol the bright orange logo just makes even worse
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Awful, just awful. The shirt and the people who buy one.

Tradition means nothing to some, nor the club it seems. Forsaking all others, it's green, white and black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

point and laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

X Isle wrote:

Tradition means nothing to some, nor the club it seems. Forsaking all others, it's green, white and black.

for an away shirt??? might have a problem there
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Suffragette colours, innit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Peggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Suffragette colours, innit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome back dear Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Angry wrote:
X Isle wrote:

White shirt, green trim back shorts piece of piss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
X Isle wrote:

White shirt, green trim back shorts piece of piss.

may aswell not bother having an away shirt as that is the home kit. #saynotostripes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 am

I thought, stupidly, I not looked at the images since they came out and shorely can't be that bad - clicked on that link and what a silly boy I was, it is a fcuking howler!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:49 am

X Isle wrote:

Funny you say that...

I'm betting that the Front entrance tarting up will leave us with more 'gold' in the Argyle colour scheme.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:11 am

X Isle wrote:

Somewhat out of order claiming supporters are awful who put money in the Clubs Coffers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:43 am

Angry wrote:
X Isle wrote:

The only reason for the existence of 'away shirts' is if there is a colour clash and more obviously in this age of abusing the average, stupid football fan, to make money out of them.
As far as I know, PAFC is quite unique in English pro football, colour wise. We don't even need an away kit ffs !
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:20 am

Yes we do.

A year or three back we played Southend, I think it was, on a very bright sunny day. They wore all dark blue and we wore all dark green. Both kits had similar, but not identical, white trim. In the bright sunshine both kits basically appeared to be as near to black as made little difference and it was virtually impossible to distinguish one team from the other.

And there's Yeovil, of course.

I can agree that we'll rarely need a change kit but there is a call for one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:30 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yes we do.

A year or three back we played Southend, I think it was, on a very bright sunny day. They wore all dark blue and we wore all dark green. Both kits had similar, but not identical, white trim. In the bright sunshine both kits basically appeared to be as near to black as made little difference and it was virtually impossible to distinguish one team from the other.

Wear the proper bleddy green then.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yes we do.

I remember having that problem at an away game at Roots Hall. I think it was Peter Reid's last game in charge.

Ropey away kits wouldn't be such a problem if it weren't for the fact that we wear them to every single away game unless there's a clash. One of the unique things about PAFC is the green kit, but I'd imagine most non-Argyle fans who've watched us live away from Home Park in the last few years have never seen us wear green.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yes we do.

Wear the proper bleddy green then.
or bibs/skinsĀ  laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives   New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives Empty

Back to top Go down

New Purple Shirt going down well with the Natives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next