The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rolf Harris from his Cell.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Rolf Harris from his Cell..... Empty
PostSubject: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Interesting that he says his fury is coming to a head describing the woodworm coming out to potentially collect Compo Payments.
I've been neutral on this case from the start but no sane minded individual can not be aware of the "fabricated stories" that appear in the likes of Savile and Harris investigations.   I'd put it as high as 80% in the case of JS when absolutely no fear of contridiction can arise
I'm absolutely not defending Harris I'll be clear, but I've been wary of this Conviction from start to finish.
I know just how "vicious" individuals can be when their spoken word enhances their "claims"
I also know only to well of Police tick box convictions and the real truth being bottom of their interests.  Harris claims the Letter was sent privately, again we will never know.
Too many aspects of this case doesn't add up. Remember William Roache and Micheal Le Vell would both be serving mega sentences right now if Juries had found them Guilty.  Crown Prosecution Service were adamant they were both Guilty. Yours and my taxes paid for those Prosecutions don't forget.
People express their disgust at his lack of remorse according to Sky News, well maybe just maybe its because he's innocent...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Interesting that he says his fury is coming to a head describing the woodworm coming out to potentially collect Compo Payments.
I've been neutral on this case from the start but no sane minded individual can not be aware of the "fabricated stories" that appear in the likes of Savile and Harris investigations.   I'd put it as high as 80% in the case of JS when absolutely no fear of contridiction can arise
I'm absolutely not defending Harris I'll be clear, but I've been wary of this Conviction from start to finish.
I know just how "vicious" individuals can be when their spoken word enhances their "claims"
I also know only to well of Police tick box convictions and the real truth being bottom of their interests.  Harris claims the Letter was sent privately, again we will never know.
Too many aspects of this case doesn't add up. Remember William Roache and Micheal Le Vell would both be serving mega sentences right now if Juries had found them Guilty.  Crown Prosecution Service were adamant they were both Guilty. Yours and my taxes paid for those Prosecutions don't forget.
People express their disgust at his lack of remorse according to Sky News, well maybe just maybe its because he's innocent...

Are you saying he didn't didgeridoo it?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Beats fiddling with your boomerangs?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Are you saying he didn't didgeridoo it?

Only he knows himself.
When they consistently keep to the same story though it always sets alarm bells ringing. He may also be taking a very honest stance in saying feck the world as regards showing remorse, when I'm not guilty of anything in the first place
Just think back yourselves over your lives when you were young and getting into situations with Girls where with hindsight 40 years later that could be easily misconstrued.
Christ whilst I would never have sexually assaulted anyone I can think of many times where situations could have gone unwittingly pear shaped if "Compensation" had been the phrase of the day.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 pm

more celebs will fall foul later when they are no longer darlings of the media and those who 'cover' for them are 6 foot under.
even wonder how saville managed to get away with it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolf Harris from his Cell.....   Rolf Harris from his Cell..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolf Harris from his Cell.....
Page 1 of 1