Dougie
AstiSpumante
Czarcasm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 am

Regardless of the fact Devon and Cornwall is one of the lowest areas in the country in terms of wages, Brent has no qualms about pricing us as the most expensive standard season ticket in the whole of league 2.

What a fine gentleman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:39 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Regardless of the fact Devon and Cornwall is one of the lowest areas in the country in terms of wages, Brent has no qualms about pricing us as the most expensive standard season ticket in the whole of  league 2.  

What a fine gentleman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And when you consider the expense incurred by those travelling to our away games due to our remoteness it's another poke in the eye for the long suffering, let's hope the fans loyalty will be repaid with success next season. I'm not a ST holder anyway so at least if/when I've had a gutful I can stay away !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am

And will the club see any benefit from that extra cash raised i wonder? will Del Bhey get a top up on his transfer budget?

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 am

Surely at those prices and season ticket take up - that gives us one of the best ticket income budgets in the division
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Top six in terms of attendances and top in terms of ticket prices.

The 55% Rule (FFP) should mean PAFC are the Man City of the Fourth Division

Pity that the reality is we are more like Truro City
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not against discounts to OAP's, Students and Armed forces at all but how can it be fair on the rest to pay £100 more on a season ticket then they do to go.

Surely a fairer price range for all needs to be looked at. Not sure on match day ticket prices so i dont know how big the gap is there.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Top six in terms of attendances and top in terms of ticket prices.

The 55% Rule  (FFP) should mean PAFC are the Man City of the Fourth Division

Pity that the reality is we are more like  Truro City
In Jimmy we trust!geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

This HAS to be an issue that the Trust raises in their regular, positive, constructive monthly meetings with the club. Or would it be too 'Militant' for the Trust to raise a genuine concern and grievance?
Back to top Go down
Sherbornegreen

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Angry wrote:

I'm not against discounts to OAP's, Students and Armed forces at all but how can it be fair on the rest to pay £100 more on a season ticket then they do to go.

Surely a fairer price range for all needs to be looked at. Not sure on match day ticket prices so i dont know how big the gap is there.
This is the same with all sports. OAPs have paid full price for many years before they qualify and students will when they start earning.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:00 am

Confused at the large discount for the Armed Forces? Its not as if we have conscription or their salaries are low.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:14 am

Homeslice wrote:
This HAS to be an issue that the Trust raises in their regular, positive, constructive monthly meetings with the club. Or would it be too 'Militant' for the Trust to raise a genuine concern and grievance?

As long as they doff their caps and meekly accept whatever the fine gentleman says, they will continue to be tolerated.

I become an OAP in August................. even more savings if you I continue to stay away............the stench of self interest and village idiots is too much to BGB.  laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:21 am

Sherbornegreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

This is the same with all sports. OAPs have paid full price for many years before they qualify and students will when they start earning.

But the gap is too big thats the point not the discounts themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 am

News according to one of my sons, who had to go to Home Park yesterday is the new shirts and ST sales has increased significantly
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:51 pm

tigertony wrote:
Confused at the large discount for the Armed Forces? Its not as if we have conscription or their salaries are low.

Perhaps they may not be able to attend every match due to operational requirements?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:31 pm

seadog wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Perhaps they may not be able to attend every match due to operational requirements?

But their seats are taken for the whole season, meaning they can't be re-sold.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Homeslice wrote:
seadog wrote:
tigertony wrote:

But their seats are taken for the whole season, meaning they can't be re-sold.
Absolutely - if the club want to offer a discount to Armed Forces for some reason then why not ''white membership'' at £100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle   Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Screwed Over at Brents Argyle
Page 1 of 1