7 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:27 pm

It's a Girl!

All we need now is for the parents to call her Diana.

Wouldn't that piss off a few of the old farts in the family! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:34 pm

its days like to day i wish we were republic and its not because of the royal family itself its down to the media and the idiots outside buckingham palace.

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Angry wrote:
its days like to day i wish we were republic and its not because of the royal family itself its down to the media and the idiots outside buckingham palace.

C'Mon Angry - Everyone has their views on the Royal Family and being outside Buckingham Palace hardly makes them an idiot. Their views, actions and how they celebrate doesn't bother me so let them be happy. Much more important things today beh! My dear old Mum loves the Royal Family - makes for easy choice on birthdays and Xmas. I also agree with her, on every subject, as she's 84 now and can still pack a punch or a brick filled handbag laugh .
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:23 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:

C'Mon Angry - Everyone has their views on the Royal Family and being outside Buckingham Palace hardly makes them an idiot. Their views, actions and how they celebrate doesn't bother me so let them be happy. Much more important things today beh! My dear old Mum loves the Royal Family - makes for easy choice on birthdays and Xmas. I also agree with her, on every subject, as she's 84 now and can still pack a punch or a brick filled handbag laugh .

where does it end though tony? next its the souless merchandise leeches that will cash in on this baby and dont get me started on the daily mail's calendar obession and photo albums that will come. The way some act over news like this they forget its natural for a female to give birth
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm

I can hardly contain my apathy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Angry wrote:

I know what you mean. With that BBC windbag prat Witchall giving it all, people camping out at the hospital for weeks to see the couple and baby and that town crier!

There a number of 'traditional' things that really piss me off. Town Criers, Pearly Kings and Queens and feckin Morris Dancers! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:27 pm

my mums had £2 on the lizard being called Alice
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm so excited - Gaaaawd bless ya mom, gawwwd bless the royal family and god save the Queen. Hip hip............Hoorah, hip hip.............hooorah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:11 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:

I know what you mean. With that BBC windbag prat Witchall giving it all, people camping out at the hospital for weeks to see the couple and baby and that town crier!

There a number of 'traditional' things that really piss me off. Town Criers, Pearly Kings and Queens and feckin Morris Dancers! Mad

this could put you off a threesome with cheryl cole and michelle keegan this vid... plus brian blessed should have announced it
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:42 pm

true to form lol
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:22 pm

At least it'll take the General Erection out of the headlines for a few days.
Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Angry wrote:

Twatriots.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:53 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
I'm so excited - Gaaaawd bless ya mom, gawwwd bless the royal family and god save the Queen. Hip hip............Hoorah, hip hip.............hooorah.

laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:25 am

It's good to have some pleasant news for a change.....other than politicians clawing out each others eyes and promising the impossible.....or middle east trauma.....or earthquakes......or how many have drowned in the Mediterranean this week.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:53 am

It's just a baby, and thanks to the fact she's their second born she's basically irrelevant anyway.

Back to top Go down

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:19 am

I hope they won't be registering her in the civil list? Thinking about it though after all the austerity cuts I'm sure the civil list was binned when they did the disabled people.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

Iggy wrote:
I hope they won't be registering her in the civil list? Thinking about it though after all the austerity cuts I'm sure the civil list was binned when they did the disabled people.

I don't think it was because Gawd bless the dear old Queen Mum.

feck sake.

In other news, old Willy Windsor did 47 days' work last year.  I wonder how other air ambulance pilots would have been treated if they turned up for one work day in five?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Baby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby.   New Baby. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Baby.
Page 1 of 1