Go down 
+2
Foxy
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:57 pm

I think our arch rivals up the road will have a good chance of promotion. Without their bad start and losing a fine player they did very well. If we do not go up this season, they will be right up there with us.

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Not if we poach their best players, who's worth having? Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Iggy wrote:

None, we need a decent keeper, centre back, ball winning midfielder and a talisman striker Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:48 pm

We ll let you have brunt.
Back to top Go down

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Iggy wrote:

If we invest our warchest from the Conor Hourihane sale, we might be able to afford one of Exeter's 14 year olds, possibly two!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 pm

We will continue to be mediocre as long as Tisdale, Perryman and Tagg keep their noses in the trough, we got into the frame by playing attacking football, as soon as we got there Tisdale reverted to type and the slide was on.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
We will continue to be mediocre as long as Tisdale, Perryman and Tagg keep their noses in the trough, we got into the frame by playing attacking football, as soon as we got there Tisdale reverted to type and the slide was on.

Probably more a case of you getting into position with a good % of your hardest games still left to play. All the decent teams you faced then proceeded to beat you, leaving you probably where you deserve to be over the course of a full season.

Tisdale has you over-achieving pretty much year on year, Tis.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:41 pm

They had a very good March, unbeaten, beat Luton and Newport the first two games this April. So unlucky in another game losing in the mins. So they have in them.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

I don't watch Exeter more than I have to, but it's probably safe to say that Tisdale is a guarantee against relegation from L2. Is it worth chucking him and getting in someone else who makes such a hash of it you end up in the Conference?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Probably more a case of you getting into position with a good % of your hardest games still left to play. All the decent teams you faced then proceeded to beat you, leaving you probably where you deserve to be over the course of a full season.

There aren't that many hard games at this level and you would think we were over achieving if we were in the Conference South.

Tisdale is an overpaid fop who sends his teams out set up to try and hang on to a nil nil and nick a win every now and again, we have been absolutely fecking rubbish at home for four years, the fans have had to put up with turgid cack despite the fact that we have had a fair lump of relatively gifted players for the level.

I would take anybody over Tisdale as long as they have a little experience of the game and will work for sensible money, not the £150k a year we pay for this tosser who can't put together a side to beat your shower of shitte on a regular basis.

My choice would be Steve Tully who bleeds red and white and who has done a decent job with Truro, on a zero budget, at a higher level than the team we got Tisdale from.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

I don't watch Exeter more than I have to, but it's probably safe to say that Tisdale is a guarantee against relegation from L2. Is it worth chucking him and getting in someone else who makes such a hash of it you end up in the Conference?

There are no guarantees, you mugs were as lucky as fook twice in a row, we have flirted with the drop under Tisdale as well.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

There aren't that many hard games at this level and you would think we were over achieving if we were in the Conference South.

Tisdale is an overpaid fop who sends his teams out set up to try and hang on to a nil nil and nick a win every now and again, we have been absolutely fecking rubbish at home for four years, the fans have had to put up with turgid cack despite the fact that we have had a fair lump of relatively gifted players for the level.

I would take anybody over Tisdale as long as they have a little experience of the game and will work for sensible money, not the £150k a year we pay for this tosser who can't put together a side to beat your shower of shitte on a regular basis.

My choice would be Steve Tully who bleeds red and white and who has done a decent job with Truro, on a zero budget, at a higher level than the team we got Tisdale from.

Tully's a good shout.  I can't see him hanging around at Truro for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Tully's a good shout.  I can't see him hanging around at Truro for much longer.

They made it through to the play off final last night, beating St.Neots would see them in the Conf South, what a nightmare, trips to Maidstone and maybe even Margate based on home crowds of less than 500.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

I think poole been promoted to CS
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 am

Tgwu wrote:

I think they got beaten by St.Neots who now play Truro in the final.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:49 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I think they got beaten by St.Neots who now play Truro in the final.

That news will upset my mate in Poole, cannot wait for his phone on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter Next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Next season   Exeter Next season Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Next season
Page 1 of 1