The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pompey poop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Durso was a disgrace but we had Pompey all over the pitch. Great to see Altiv & Jock at the game, althought not long for Jock - crackers stewards!!
Back to top Go down

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Durso was a disgrace but we had Pompey all over the pitch. Great to see Altiv & Jock at the game, althought not long for Jock - crackers stewards!!

did he gets evicted or something?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:57 am

Bandwagon wrote:

I looked for you guys in the Brewer's Arms before the game but couldn't spot you. Agree D'Urso was terrible. We dominated the first half, went to sleep for the first 25 mins of the second and dominated the last 20 mins. That said Pompy were poor. Quite like their carrot top no.9 Ryan Taylor, whiff of class about him. I find the first half possession stats incredible - we had at least 60-65%% possession. After their first goal their keeper was telling the ball boys not to throw to him at all and was deliberately time wasting in a shameful manner after only 5 mins! The other end was even worse, the ball boys were actually throwing the ball away from Luke. Unfortunately Luke came in for some truly awful abuse in the entire second half.

Back to top Go down

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Hitch wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I looked for you guys in the Brewer's Arms before the game but couldn't spot you. Agree D'Urso was terrible. We dominated the first half, went to sleep for the first 25 mins of the second and dominated the last 20 mins. That said Pompy were poor. Quite like their carrot top no.9 Ryan Taylor, whiff of class about him. I find the first half possession stats incredible - we had at least 60-65%% possession. After their first goal their keeper was telling the ball boys not to throw to him at all and was deliberately time wasting in a shameful manner after only 5 mins! The other end was even worse, the ball boys were actually throwing the ball away from Luke. Unfortunately Luke came in for some truly awful abuse in the entire second half.

I didn't meet them both until in the ground - I was in The Rose in June about 10mins up the road, proper good old boozer with great beer garden - just hope we don't have to go there next season, that is now looking harder game by game!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Hitch wrote:
Quite like their carrot top no.9 Ryan Taylor, whiff of class about him

Yep, great to see another ex City boy getting on the score sheet against the auld enemy.
Back to top Go down

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Quite like their carrot top no.9 Ryan Taylor, whiff of class about him

Yep, great to see another ex City boy getting on the score sheet against the auld enemy.

do you count an loanee as an ex city player?
Back to top Go down

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I didn't meet them both until in the ground - I was in The Rose in June about 10mins up the road, proper good old boozer with great beer garden - just hope we don't have to go there next season, that is now looking harder game by game!! Cheers

twas a rather eventful afnoon Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pompey poop Empty
PostSubject: Re: pompey poop   pompey poop Empty

Back to top Go down

pompey poop
Page 1 of 1